Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She surely must be injecting clexane. I always wonder how she flies so much so soon, that will be the bruises perhaps
Is that to create curves?

this will end in tragedy
Also that nose is utterly non functional
Those nostrils have closed
And I suspect he is a mouth breather now, which will lead to respiratory issues as the turbinates in the nasel passsage do a lot of work before air reaches the lungs … slows the air, warms and moistens it for starters

Such a idiot

these surgeons need locking up

Reactions: 16
Hmmm, he needs mental health intervention now, and no surgeon should touch him. Surely more surgery is breaking ethics codes? He’s one surgery away from tragedy. What sickens me is that people pander to his illness by validating his evolving appearance as a ‘woman’. Come on, no amount of surgery is ever going to achieve femaleness because he is a man. Clearly he doesn’t know where to draw the line. I see a mentally ill man who is using surgery and validation to fill a void, and he’s being encouraged by a culture that praises beautification and Instagram and fame. This poor man should have had help years ago, and a bloody good talking to by people close to him.
It makes me think of Pixee Fox who ended up with brain damages.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Caught his grid post yesterday and oh my the lyrics were filth, all I could hear in my head was Mrs Doyle saying "ride me sideways"
Female = sex to this one, nothing more than that.
There is a lot more to our gender than that, I find it exasperating.

Reactions: 15
The pathetic thing is, that for all his winking, gurning, gyrating and posing he has about as much sex appeal as a wet lettuce.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Grim! Legs open on insta. We get it you have a something that resembles a fanny now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I just look at the stories and think how sad you've got all dressed up to go the gym by yourself...and do the least strenuous workout I've ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those gym stories are almost unbearably cringe to watch. What was the trembling legs/jump/punching the air about 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I just look at the stories and think how sad you've got all dressed up to go the gym by yourself...and do the least strenuous workout I've ever seen.
I don't suppose he can actually do a proper workout due to his caved in nose! How the duck would he breathe?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For the love of God, if you're going to photoshop your photos

📢PHOTOSHOP SOME SHAPE TO YOUR LEGS📢

Screenshot_20221005-174454_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m a woman. Been one for sixty years. Been pregnant gave birth have children. Went through puberty as a woman. Menstruated for decades before menopause hit. I was born and raised during a time where in the home it was me abd never my brothers who did housework. Made tea. Done laundry. Cooked and cleaned. My brothers never raised a finger. Why not? Well in our home a man didn’t do that. My parents critical influenced my make up hair and clothing choices. My brothers could stay out all night. I had to be home by ten. When I got a university place my dad was angry because according to him I had a good job at the airport on minimum wage clearing tables for twelve hours a day. All of my family all of them both sides had the same view. God forbid you had sex outside married life that was a punishment. Kids raised as children by parents hiding the fact their daughter had had the kid. Make bosses all male they said in the 1950,s. And we had to put up with these petty tyrants. Promotion was never for us. What is a woman? It’s a lifetime of experience. From the moment you are born and the midwife says “It’s a girl” and everyone in the room is disappointed it’s not a son. A daughter is an expense, a burden, in some cultures a curse that may be murdered or have her genitals mutilated because of religion. Or her breasts bound down or her feet bound to keep them small. What isn’t a woman, I’ll tell you . it isn’t is an Instagram filtered photo of a heightened exaggeration of a sexually provocative body. A body altered by surgery hormones and filler. Sewn in hair, lip filler and Botox. The pose is asking for a sexual encounter, the inference is that all women are like this, wanting sex all the time and tempting men with their feminine guile. When the facts are all we really want is to be loved and wanted and appreciated for our contribution to our families life. And most of the time we don’t get that

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I’m a woman. Been one for sixty years. Been pregnant gave birth have children. Went through puberty as a woman. Menstruated for decades before menopause hit. I was born and raised during a time where in the home it was me abd never my brothers who did housework. Made tea. Done laundry. Cooked and cleaned. My brothers never raised a finger. Why not? Well in our home a man didn’t do that. My parents critical influenced my make up hair and clothing choices. My brothers could stay out all night. I had to be home by ten. When I got a university place my dad was angry because according to him I had a good job at the airport on minimum wage clearing tables for twelve hours a day. All of my family all of them both sides had the same view. God forbid you had sex outside married life that was a punishment. Kids raised as children by parents hiding the fact their daughter had had the kid. Make bosses all male they said in the 1950,s. And we had to put up with these petty tyrants. Promotion was never for us. What is a woman? It’s a lifetime of experience. From the moment you are born and the midwife says “It’s a girl” and everyone in the room is disappointed it’s not a son. A daughter is an expense, a burden, in some cultures a curse that may be murdered or have her genitals mutilated because of religion. Or her breasts bound down or her feet bound to keep them small. What isn’t a woman, I’ll tell you . it isn’t is an Instagram filtered photo of a heightened exaggeration of a sexually provocative body. A body altered by surgery hormones and filler. Sewn in hair, lip filler and Botox. The pose is asking for a sexual encounter, the inference is that all women are like this, wanting sex all the time and tempting men with their feminine guile. When the facts are all we really want is to be loved and wanted and appreciated for our contribution to our families life. And most of the time we don’t get that
Very well said 👏👏

Reactions: 23
I've never bought into the gender issue, people can be what they want as far as I'm concerned, but the post above has resonated somewhat. I would have been of the opinion Jessica is doing more harm to herself than anyone else but seriously duck her and her privilege, she is damaging women with this notion we are one thing and it's a notion that a lot of men have.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The latest from his 'gym' outing. Honestly i would be so annoyed if i was there doing my workout and this man with his fake, big tits hanging out was filming himself in what can only be deemed as 'sexy positions', on the gym equipment. It is rather hilarious for our amusement though 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
He never wanted to be a woman in any true sense, he just wanted a longer pipeline of opportunities for surgical procedures to mutilate himself. Switching sexes means boobs, genital reconstruction, bum job, wider range of outfits, more hair options etc. This person is a mentally ill shell of a human and he'll keep going until he's literally killed himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
He never wanted to be a woman in any true sense, he just wanted a longer pipeline of opportunities for surgical procedures to mutilate himself. Switching sexes means boobs, genital reconstruction, bum job, wider range of outfits, more hair options etc. This person is a mentally ill shell of a human and he'll keep going until he's literally killed himself.
Watch he will next identify as a pixi and get surgeries to resemble one. Hes already half way there 🙄

Reactions: 6
Called this when he "transitioned" will never be happy no matter how many surgical procedures. Now he's adopting womanface and jiggling his big fake boobs on Instagram 🤬

Reactions: 10
He reminds me of Karl Ruprecht Kroenen from Hellboy. A similar degree of surgical addiction. And without the wigs, the filler, the make up and the filters I bet facially he looks much the same.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.