Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe that if a scientist came up with a new procedure to transplant legs this person would be first in line.There’s very little they can do to disguise them.It’s genetics at play.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In her latest Insta story she's in Harrods getting her "hair" done (it's a bleeping wig why doesn't she just drop it off and pick it up the next day......) ANYWAY...... if she thought she was going to look like Marilyn Monroe at the end it was an epic fail :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
In her latest Insta story she's in Harrods getting her "hair" done (it's a bleeping wig why doesn't she just drop it off and pick it up the next day......) ANYWAY...... if she thought she was going to look like Marilyn Monroe at the end it was an epic fail :ROFLMAO:
WTAF - who would go and get their hair done if wearing a wig? That is totally bizarre. Surely the person can’t do it properly in case they rip it off her head?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think he has it glued down with superglue. I expect he’s bald as a coot underneath.

• Haha
If I’m honest I’d prefer to remain blissfully ignorant. It’s too close to Halloween to be looking at that hellish mangina.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The cock and balls photo has just been reposted. Makes you wonder that they get a kink out of having a bit of leftover bollock, a stray bit of shaft and scrotum left on display, seeing as everything else is airbrushed to absolute fuckery.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I'd like to officially say that there is not a single thing about that monstrosity that I find inspiring. Nothing at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The cock and balls photo has just been reposted. Makes you wonder that they get a kink out of having a bit of leftover bollock, a stray bit of shaft and scrotum left on display, seeing as everything else is airbrushed to absolute fuckery.
Looks like he's deleted it about 20 minutes after posting. I was just in time to get screenshots.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
" a stray bit of shaft " 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t remember if I mentioned it on here before but there are some forms of ‘sex reassignment’ surgery where men choose to keep their male genitalia as well as having a mangina created. At the same time. Maybe he’s had that done. Or maybe he’s a lying bullshitter who hasn’t had any of it done. Who knows?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I can’t remember if I mentioned it on here before but there are some forms of ‘sex reassignment’ surgery where men choose to keep their male genitalia as well as having a mangina created. At the same time. Maybe he’s had that done. Or maybe he’s a lying bullshitter who hasn’t had any of it done. Who knows?
Attention seeking narc. Will do anything for some coin.

There are photos of his private parts on Reddit. They are heavily photoshopped but he had a full sex reassignment surgery. But, the distance between the anus and the neovagina is too long and we can see where the balls were. It’s like they cut along the scrotum.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.