Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She came across really well on cbb, she has wit and humour. What's her background like that she hates herself so much she's butchering her body and nose?

Reactions: 9
She has BDD. I have it also and it’s bleeping dreadful- not all of us have plastic surgery though because you’ll never be happy with the results, you’ll just keep on and on feeling disgusted with yourself.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She came across really well on cbb, she has wit and humour. What's her background like that she hates herself so much she's butchering her body and nose?
He did but then something happened and be was removed from the house iirc. Was really disappointed. He was a fascinating guy.

Reactions: 4
I have met Jessica when she was Rodrico. Is friends with a friend of mine , Lovely person , very kind hearted and just wants to be accepted .

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Watching this person go through all these surgeries, each one seemingly more extreme than the last, is horrible. It really shouldn't be allowed. When I see Jessica two people spring to mind - Pete Burns and Lolo Ferrari. It didn't end well for them and I don't think it will end well for Jessica either. Katie Price is another one playing with fire. The human body can only take so much and every procedure involves anaesthetic and that always carries a risk.

Reactions: 28
Watching this person go through all these surgeries, each one seemingly more extreme than the last, is horrible. It really shouldn't be allowed. When I see Jessica two people spring to mind - Pete Burns and Lolo Ferrari. It didn't end well for them and I don't think it will end well for Jessica either. Katie Price is another one playing with fire. The human body can only take so much and every procedure involves anaesthetic and that always carries a risk.
The nose worries me. It's practically non existent :(
He's agree re similarities to PB and LF.

The nose worries me. It's practically non existent :(
He's agree re similarities to PB and LF.
And agree **

Reactions: 7
The most disturbing thing I've read about this person recently, is that they want a baby. If there is anyone with ethics left in this world, do not let Alves obtain a child, they cannot possibly provide a stable environment for one.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I personally think that his transitioning to a woman is just another excuse to feed his surgery addiction. Can you ever imagine being that miserable with yourself, you have to deform yourself to try and find some happiness.

Reactions: 37
To me this person looks like a cyborg, not human. Really off-putting.
The reason why she looks not human is because he had originally wanted to be a human Ken doll and got ALOT of surgery to look like a doll ,
Now he is transitioning into a woman she looks a bit different I suppose
I do hope she stops with the extreme surgery .

Reactions: 10
I have nothing against trans gender people, who have been struggling for years with their identity. But Alves's transition came out of the blue, I don't think any amount of surgery will make them happy.
The latest development according to a new article in the DM, is a television show devoted to Alves finding a man to father a child. This is incredibly irresponsible, Alves needs therapy rather than trivialising the situation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.