Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to use non binary pronouns because I don't believe this is a legitimate transition, only Alves knows if it's a genuine transition to become their true self.

But, Alves is so ungainly, so clunky in their movements, the clompy walk, the almost Halloween costume claws on those masculine hands, the wigs, the vile clothes, those awful coloured contact lenses... There's nothing vaguely feminine about Alves, no matter how hard they try.

I feel so sorry for Alves, this dismorphia must be pure torture, to never feel at home in your skin.

I hope Alves finally gets some decent people in their life who actually speak sense and Alves finally learns to love themselves.

Because their body is butchered, their face is butchered, they are ridiculed on TV and online.

As much as I feel Alves looks grotesque I remind myself this is a human being and then I feel guilty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm going to use non binary pronouns because I don't believe this is a legitimate transition, only Alves knows if it's a genuine transition to become their true self.

But, Alves is so ungainly, so clunky in their movements, the clompy walk, the almost Halloween costume claws on those masculine hands, the wigs, the vile clothes, those awful coloured contact lenses... There's nothing vaguely feminine about Alves, no matter how hard they try.

I feel so sorry for Alves, this dismorphia must be pure torture, to never feel at home in your skin.

I hope Alves finally gets some decent people in their life who actually speak sense and Alves finally learns to love themselves.

Because their body is butchered, their face is butchered, they are ridiculed on TV and online.

As much as I feel Alves looks grotesque I remind myself this is a human being and then I feel guilty.
Halloween costume claws āœ”
Vile clothes āœ”
Masculine hands āœ”
Butchered body and face āœ”
Grotesqueāœ”
He āŒ

:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How did she even get into Harrods, they usually have a strict no looking like a slob/obscene clothes policy and that outfit might be suitable for a figure skating or rap video but not for popping to the shops. She is looking like a Chloe Ferry drag act now.

Reactions: 6
He. He is a man. Heā€™s not transgender. His ā€œtransitionā€ is completely bogus. He just picked up on another bandwagon to jump on so that he could continue to have ridiculous invasive unnecessary surgery and to carry on racking up the inches in the gossip rags. Heā€™s a man.
You don't get to decide someone's gender. If someone states they identify as female, then they are female. It's disrespectful as hell to ignore that.

I don't get your stance... if someone tells you (the world) their pronouns, then those are their pronouns. Do you question people that are female in your life, and say, I donā€™t believe they are legitimately female because they look manly / have short hair / have a deep voice? It would be like me calling my dad 'she/her' despite him insisting he is male. It's not for us to decide people's gender pronouns.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Maybe if people hadnā€™t gone along with his ridiculous charade, pandered to his every whim and blown smoke up his arse about how gorgeous he is at every opportunity he wouldnā€™t have gone so far with it all - there will come a point when it becomes seriously life threatening and all the ā€˜correct pronounsā€™ in the world will not help him.
If he actually WAS a woman heā€™d get far more stick for his behaviour and appearance than he does, heā€™d be a laughing stock, not keep getting invited to talk about his delusional rubbish on breakfast television. Thatā€™s how I know heā€™s a man, for all his fake tits and wigs he still has male privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You don't get to decide someone's gender. If someone states they identify as female, then they are female. It's disrespectful as hell to ignore that.

I don't get your stance... if someone tells you (the world) their pronouns, then those are their pronouns. Do you question people that are female in your life, and say, I donā€™t believe they are legitimately female because they look manly / have short hair / have a deep voice? It would be like me calling my dad 'she/her' despite him insisting he is male. It's not for us to decide people's gender pronouns.

For me, it's deeply disrespectful for a man to buy a pair of fake tits, put on some lipstick and announce he is female. Reductive as hell and hugely problematic.

I don't believe for one second he has gender dysmorphia, this just feeds into his obsession with surgery. He needs serious mental intervention (preferably sectioning) before he dies on the operating table.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
How can you respect a MAN that is jumping on the next bandwagon after his stunt as ken doll is no longer getting column inches and deciding to become a woman?? Hes doing all for publicity and how some people cant see this is beyond me šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Give me a break.

Right - today I identify as a slice of melon. Respect me because I AM A SLICE OF MELON.

what nonsense

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Maybe if people hadnā€™t gone along with his ridiculous charade, pandered to his every whim and blown smoke up his arse about how gorgeous he is at every opportunity he wouldnā€™t have gone so far with it all - there will come a point when it becomes seriously life threatening and all the ā€˜correct pronounsā€™ in the world will not help him.
If he actually WAS a woman heā€™d get far more stick for his behaviour and appearance than he does, heā€™d be a laughing stock, not keep getting invited to talk about his delusional rubbish on breakfast television. Thatā€™s how I know heā€™s a man, for all his fake tits and wigs he still has male privilege.
Exactly!!! šŸ’ÆšŸ’Æ

Reactions: 6

I feel Alves is a plastic surgery addict first and foremost and have doubts as to why they decided to transition.
I am open to correction.

Reactions: 7
Come on everyone! Was discussed a few threads back considering what forum we are on, everyone can choose to address Jessica as they want. I mean we are all on here basically slating her anyway! I choose ā€œsheā€ as thatā€™s what she goes by. I donā€™t argue with anyone addressing differently because itā€™s up to the individual. So you really think it matters on this forum? šŸ˜³

Reactions: 7
Come on everyone! Was discussed a few threads back considering what forum we are on, everyone can choose to address Jessica as they want. I mean we are all on here basically slating her anyway! I choose ā€œsheā€ as thatā€™s what she goes by. I donā€™t argue with anyone addressing differently because itā€™s up to the individual. So you really think it matters on this forum? šŸ˜³

Yes. As a biological woman it matters to me.

• Heart
To be honest i do agree with you here in the sense that we are free to call whichever pronouns we like. Although i also think he is making a mockery out of women, i dont want this thread to slip into a full on discussion on gender as we are mainly here to discuss 'jessica' and his delusional ways

Reactions: 8
When he was still trying to be a human Ken doll he stated very clearly in an interview that he did not want to age and that he would transition to avoid it. As if women are just a costume to be put on for a man's vanity. I'm trying to find the interview now but it's not easy to find. I'll post it when I do. He will always be male and he will always be a man, no matter how much money he spends on these insulting performances.

• Heart
Sheā€™s in for a shock if she thinks sheā€™ll never age as a woman. As if! And if only! šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Whenever you hear the word ā€˜genderā€™ try just replacing it with ā€˜regressive sexual stereotypeā€™. Because thatā€™s what it is, itā€™s pink for girls and blue is for boys taken to the ultimate level.
What would really be progressive is if people could embrace the non standard and more unusual aspects of their personality while simultaneously realising they donā€™t have to stick with the restrictive social norms society associates with their biological sex. It would be groundbreaking. But it wouldnā€™t be as easy to monetise, it wouldnā€™t garner as much attention and it would deprive certain sections of the population of the the sheer joy they feel when they get to tell someone (usually a woman) off for the heinous crime of ā€˜misgenderingā€™.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.