Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way on this earth has she ever cleaned a hoover filter!!! No way. She’d walk it round to her grans house for her to do it before ever attempting it herself.

Reactions: 3
I wanted to have a go at a new thread title..

Too lazy to clean, only got eyes for brownies it seems.

or..

She naps, she snacks but she won’t wash her flaps!

😂😂😂😂 That’s all I got ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I wanted to have a go at a new thread title..

Too lazy to clean, only got eyes for brownies it seems.

or..

She naps, she snacks but she won’t wash her flaps!

😂😂😂😂 That’s all I got ✌🏼
Haha! I like the brownies one.

Size upper x5, brownie baker and winner of the victorian quarantine hair washer award.

Reactions: 1
I like the brownies one! Omg the TikTok vid she just posted - her arms! :-0 she has changed so much, I saw her Instagram a couple years ago and thought she looked good, but never followed, only really followed her middle of last year and it just shows you how in just a few months she has changed! Obv if she’s happy, great. I’m overweight myself, and nowhere near where I want to be but I do go out on daily walks. I doubt she is very physical at work atm, I just worry for her general health at 32. I’m 30 and I’ve struggled with my weight all my life, but like many have said on here, seeing her actively encourages me to do better. We’d all like to nap, eat cakes and get away with it but we can’t.

Reactions: 4
I do like jess. Yes her 10 minute take over was stupid and skipped!! And she does need to wash her hair more but I do think she is actually a nice person and its not just for the gram. Was really nice that she sent poppy a little gift. She seems to do a lot for her friends.

Reactions: 10
I agree Jess is a good person. She isn’t mean, nasty, she is honest and upfront about the way she chooses to live her life. Yes I agree she should take better care of herself, but she does make me laugh and she allows herself to be loved by loving herself enough. I know some things are grim ( for the love if god clean the house and the oven)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree Jess is a good person. She isn’t mean, nasty, she is honest and upfront about the way she chooses to live her life. Yes I agree she should take better care of herself, but she does make me laugh and she allows herself to be loved by loving herself enough. I know some things are grim ( for the love if god clean the house and the oven)
I agree. I think the issue starts when you stop caring about things and admit you just don't care about things. As someone said on this thread before, we'd all love to nap twice a day and eat cake but you just can't do that if you're a functioning adult. Got to just take responsibility and get your tit together for at least some of the week lol

Reactions: 2
She was real about 18 months ago, she got her modelling, clothing line and article in the paper and she changed. She doesnt even read her DMs now. Shes misleading people about her size and how being morbidly obese affects your body. Shes pretending lockdown has made her put on weight, when In reality shes put it on i the last year. Shes just done what a the rest have, got a hint of money and some sort of fame and forgot what she was before. I dont even find her funny anymore.

Reactions: 5
Her makeup looks grim now. It’s so thick and goes so shiny where she sweats all day.

also, a high calorie carbonara,Cheesy garlic bread and then brownie!? They honestly eat like teenagers who have just been left to eat whatever they want. No veg or anything remotely healthy on sight. Is it any wonder she’s gained “quarantine weight”

Reactions: 3
I do keep meaning to get one but I don’t usually shop at Lidl. I like the shop but it’s the wrong side of town for me and especially now I don’t see the point in going to a shop when really all I want is brownies 😂

Shocked she hasn’t asked for a tray of frozen brownies!

why does she have to be so zoomed in all the time 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.