Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone pick up on what she said at the weekend. They had an Indian takeaway and jess simply couldn't understand why millie was 'cool' about his food disappointment.

Thats probably because he realises that its not the end of the world and right now there are far more important things going on.

She really needs to deal with her food issues. In 10 years time I can genuinely see her being about 300lbs

Reactions: 3
Did anyone pick up on what she said at the weekend. They had an Indian takeaway and jess simply couldn't understand why millie was 'cool' about his food disappointment.

Thats probably because he realises that its not the end of the world and right now there are far more important things going on.

She really needs to deal with her food issues. In 10 years time I can genuinely see her being about 300lbs
Ten years!? She can’t be far away from that just now.

Reactions: 1
Whyyyy is she using dark brown sugar to make caramel 😭 I’m sorry, I know this is a really small thing to get annoyed about but it’s just sick and wrong 😂
There is actually a few caramel shortcake recipes out there that say to use brown sugar

• Wow

Scrap ten years.. She’s past that already. She has put on so much weight recently my guess is around 22-23 stone so she’s working towards 400lb!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm really surprised shes not had a lifestyle overhaul since her diverticulitis diagnosis. I really thought that would give her a shake. I'm not a dr but a quick look on NHS tells you what risk factors are and what you can do do help yourself. When your health comes in to play I would have thought anyone with any sense would have a word with themselves. Shes got an audience and had some sort of responsibility to them too. Not just telling them it's ok to eat as much shite as you want because we are dealing with a pandemic. Bloody gammon is out again as well. 🙄

Does everything they ( influencers ) buy always have to come with a discount code, seriously. where’s the good old days where they can suggest something without lining their pockets. So sick of it. Boils my piss

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Does everything they ( influencers ) buy always have to come with a discount code, seriously. where’s the good old days where they can suggest something without lining their pockets. So sick of it. Boils my piss
I guarantee the product she bought for her work mate won't have been full price either ...and I'm not just talking about the 10%

That thick peach fuzz that covers her entire face is playin hell with that thick foundation!!!!

Reactions: 3
I joined the dark side weeks ago and made the gammon very tasty indeed but I draw the line at baking whole tray bakes every few days for two people not to mention buying trays of cookies and brownies from lidl to bake at home 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I guarantee the product she bought for her work mate won't have been full price either ...and I'm not just talking about the 10%
no she prob was gifted it. I actually thought for once she bought something of a small company to support them but she clearly was in talks with them first for getting her order and extra for free. she might have tagged them before she bought it? I can’t remember if she did in her stories.
either way its getting so out of hand now.

Only Jess can make a song and dance about ordering the wrong stuff. Go on amazon and stop being an absolute beg!
Her obsession with food is concerning to me - it’s almost sexual for her.

9706D954-1684-49D1-AE6D-4946C898F538.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.