Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone actually watch her 10 minute takeover? I can’t stand it!
No I think literally every person skips it 😂 I can’t stand it.... the expressions and the zooming in and out of her already (baring in mind she does this at 9am in the car park before she goes in to work!) sweaty face 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I skip it too! Utterly pointless. Also on the days that she doesn't do it, she apologies 😂 I always find that so funny cos I think... who is missing this!?

Anyway I watched the fast fashion episode of "got your back" and I agree, I think Jess is a prime example of the customers that return such disgusting clothes for a refund. She sweats a lot in the try ons, not to mention makeup etc rubbing off! Rancid.

Reactions: 7
That part of the programme about Boohoo was rank!!! I've never had a problem from there personally but god its out me off!!

Reactions: 2
In the current climate shes not washing her hair much??? She never did anyway!! 🤣🤣🙈
I actually dont get her comment either..... shes still working so why would she not be washing her hair? She does herself no favours with the things she says 🙈

Reactions: 7
Yeah no excuse, I'm isolating l, not working and I'm still washing everyday! Even more of a reason to do it now keep yourself clean and on some sort of schedule or you could easily spiral downwards in to a low mood

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.