Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it funny how she always thanks people for the helpful messages....like tonight's "thanks to everyone that sent over recipes'

Every time I've messaged her she doesnt even open them....she used to always acknowledge her messages and now she just cant be arsed....and doesnt care unless you have a blue tick or 1000s of followers.

I strongly believe she has changed and not for the better. I think she forgets that she gets all these paid promotions because of her followers and now she has a bigger account she has basically said duck you to the ones who have followed her from the beginning.

I have followed her since the beginning and up until last year I had conversations with jess on occasion and it actually came across like she cared.....now though, not even read.

So sorry but I dont buy all this .....I received loads of messages crap

Reactions: 10
Isn't it funny how she always thanks people for the helpful messages....like tonight's "thanks to everyone that sent over recipes'

Every time I've messaged her she doesnt even open them....she used to always acknowledge her messages and now she just cant be arsed....and doesnt care unless you have a blue tick or 1000s of followers.

I strongly believe she has changed and not for the better. I think she forgets that she gets all these paid promotions because of her followers and now she has a bigger account she has basically said duck you to the ones who have followed her from the beginning.

I have followed her since the beginning and up until last year I had conversations with jess on occasion and it actually came across like she cared.....now though, not even read.

yep!! She used to reply and now messages just get ignored 🤷🏻‍♀️ Well that’s okay because I ignore all her affiliate links 😂
IF on the rare occasion I like something she shows I will make a point and go through the app rather than use her swipe ups.
I ain’t about to line her pockets 💸

IF on the rare occasion I like something she shows I will make a point and go through the app rather than use her swipe ups.
Glad someone else does this. I would rather trawl the internet for hours than click on a aff link. duck that!

Maybe if you start the message with "Brownies Brownies Brownies" she will open it 😂 like if u say beetlejuice 3 times and he appears 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have to admit she doesn't exactly seem to have any hobbies. I get we are isolating but I don't see her doing anything in the house other than baking and sorting her clothes out once in a blue moon. I certainly don't see her doing her daily exercise apart from when she dances around in excitement when she's waiting for something to cook...

Reactions: 1
If I ever caught myself making brownies after 9pm and standing by the oven waiting for them to cook because I was desperate for something sweet, I think I’d be having a word with myself about my eating habits. In my opinion that’s just not healthy behaviour, whatever weight/size you are.

Reactions: 7
Have to admit she doesn't exactly seem to have any hobbies. I get we are isolating but I don't see her doing anything in the house other than baking and sorting her clothes out once in a blue moon. I certainly don't see her doing her daily exercise apart from when she dances around in excitement when she's waiting for something to cook...
Shes lazy. Even milli walks the dog.

But why are you attempting to moderate?This is an open forum for us to discuss what we say and we have the same right to post our views in the same right you have to post yours. I don’t like some things I see in the Mrs Hinch thread, I just moved along
I think the point is yes air your views but there is airing your views and then just being plain nasty. I think some (not saying in this thread, as I’ve seen it across others) see it as a chance to just be horrible about another person imo.

I also don’t like the dishonesty of some plus size influencers and I do think Jess has changed not for the better. I’ve seen her comments on other influencers grid posts and they are so cringeworthy and kissarse it’s unreal. As someone has said, she doesn’t care about her followers now, just the blue ticks etc. I don’t even like her hauls anymore. Nothing is appealing about a skirt that doesn’t fit and is skin tight to a stomach and cardigans that barely go round you.

Reactions: 6
She wants to keep her engagement up, that’s why she asks questions and then people respond and to her “figures” it looks like she gets a lot of engagement. she isn’t asking a question because she wants an answer, she’s just doing it so she looks like she’s got high engagement to brands.

Reactions: 7
Jesus!! If she fancied something sweet she could have had a yogurt or a piece of fruit or a cup of tea!!
She didn’t have to make an entire tray of brownies!! 😮😮😮

Reactions: 6
Jesus!! If she fancied something sweet she could have had a yogurt or a piece of fruit or a cup of tea!!
She didn’t have to make an entire tray of brownies!! 😮😮😮
Who can even be arsed to make a tray of brownies at that time of night 😂 I couldn’t eat something that rich at that time of night anyway 🤢

Reactions: 4
I wish she’d stop going on about that Bumble and Bumble stuff, we get it, your hair feels soft!

Oh my god!! Knew that was coming anaffiliate link for bumble and bumble!!

duck OFF 🖕🏼

she’s been beggy af since she first used the bastard stuff.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Oh my god!! Knew that was coming anaffiliate link for bumble and bumble!!

duck OFF 🖕🏼

she’s been beggy af since she first used the bastard stuff.
I had a look at it as my hair is really dry but at up to 27 quid for a 200ml bottle of shampoo I think not !!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.