Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charliebilly

I wanted to have a go at a new thread title..

Too lazy to clean, only got eyes for brownies it seems.

or..

She naps, she snacks but she won’t wash her flaps!

😂😂😂😂 That’s all I got ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
“I live for crop tops” well you shouldn’t
Why not? She's not hurting anyone. I am a size 26 and spent my days in black. I wish I had an iota of the confidence she has. She's never rude about anyone, she doesn't lie about the clothes sizes, she will even put on clothes that absolutely don't fit to demonstrate the sizing off in comparison to other stores.

Don't get me wrong that there are other things she does like the take over and grotty oven that get on my wick but in terms plus sized clothing and dressing I think Jess is one of the better accounts and if she's happy wearing a crop top then hats off to her I say.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Silentwhisper13

Why do you all assume shes unhappy??
Is it because YOU would be unhappy being that size?
Its almost turning into a pity party to justify calling her disgusting.
Shes fat. She eats. Shes a slob. Maybe, just MAYBE, she IS happy and that's why she isnt losing weight.

Just saying 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22

Sozhun

VIP Member
So she's now being a bit shitty cos she's finally being called out for her 'hauls' where she damages every item (remember the jumpsuit where she stretched fuck out of the neck showing how she struggled to get it over her arse?) and then sends all of it back. Her response of ''fine I'll just keep them then'' shows her entitled attitude. She would have quite happily sent them back had people not shamed her for it 🙄
Also, on the flip side, not good for her 'body positivity' movement with her shaming people for needing that size is it. Imagine if a size 8 girl put on a larger size and paraded round claiming she could drown in the amount of fabric and invited her extended family to climb in for shits and giggles...jess and co would lynch them for not being inclusive and considerate of others! Works both ways I guess

• Heart
Reactions: 21

alexm1993

Chatty Member
I’ve been wanting to say this for ages, I follow this thread but don’t comment but somethings been bugging me. Now, If Jess was the opposite and she was anorexic or bulimic or had unhealthy relationship with food in that way and was posting about it on her stories in an encouraging way about how great it is and advertising such an unhealthy lifestyle, everyone would be going mad.. rightly so... so why is it any different when it’s the other way? Surely it’s as bad for her to promote this unhealthy lifestyle. I’m trying to be so careful here because I don’t want to come across as fat shaming or not being body positive or whatever like not at all, you do whatever Jess but I just don’t agree with how she seems to sugar coat her obsession with food to make it into a positive thing when really, her health is going to be massively suffer. I just don’t think she is being a positive role model in the slightest. (Hope you all understand what I mean 😬)

Reactions: 20
I started following her probably just under a year ago and I can't believe how much weight she has gained since last summer..... I actually bought a couple of dresses that she'd 'modelled' as they looked good on her and they do actually look really nice on me - I'm a size 24/26 but recently the stuff she's been sharing she just looks so uncomfortable...... and like I've said before at 30ish she might not feel the effects of the excess weight but get to my age of mid-50s and she really will... I have always been over weight - up and down losing 7 stone at one point but the older I've got there are 2 things ..... 1. It's much harder to lose and 2. the excess weight is a killer on your joints, your breathing, your general mobility...... I'm not saying get stick thin but even a size 20/22 would be so much better....... makes me sad to see her almost losing control..... it's so hard being over weight as the bigger you get the more you think it's harder to get it off..... someone mentioned on her (or the previous thread) they would love to see her turn it around and do a healthy eating/weight loss/excercise plan and watch her lose the weight .... I know I'd be cheering her on for sure....
I was a size 26 top and bottom and recently lost 4.5 stone and now sitting in a size 20. I’ve got a long way to go but honestly, the benefits I’m seeing already have been amazing. My calves used to burn when I walked and I used to need an inhaler and really suffer with my chest all year round. I haven’t used an inhaler in well over a year and now can walk and walk. My skin also isn’t oily anymore - something which I think Jess could relate to! Her breathlessness in videos, sweating and oily skin isn’t good and she must feel so shit on a daily basis due to her poor lifestyle. When I used to go up a size I’d feel so rubbish about myself, how can she not? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
What a bunch of nasty bitches - Jess was quick to shut down those who questioned her but is decidedly quiet on the absolute cunts in the comments.

Hollie - you can join us love since you read so avidly - Hi Hun✌🏼👀

• Haha
  • Heart

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
Why did she need to tell the takeaway place it was her birthday? 🙄
Call my cynical but that post seems like one massive undisclosed ad, how many times can she tag the place?
Calm down hun, it’s pizza and pasta. JFC.
Also, no one gives a shit it’s your birthday.. little children are spending theirs without seeing their friends and family 🤦🏻‍♀️ Or the ones that are spending it having lost loved ones to this vile disease. She needs to give her head a wobble.

RomancingRainbows

I've been thinking about this for a while. I do think plus size models Jess's size and Callie Thorpe's size do have a responsibility to be honest about the logistics of being that size. I'm 5ft 8, and I was pushing a size 30 if I'm honest; it was hell. I could barely walk from my front door to the car. My sleep was all messed up. There's a constant worry about whether you fill fit in chairs or through gaps. You can't actually go on days out without worrying where the rest stops are so most of the time you don't go. Having to ask for a belt extender on a plane is mortifying. Clothes look like shit and that's if they fit. This is just scraping the surface. I've lost 4 stone (still losing) and am still a size 26 but feel so much better having overhauled my eating and exercise and tbh it's only taken 4 months to feel much better...but it's hard bloody work. I'm all for body positivity but there is also nothing wrong with wanting to lose weight etc. But they can't sprout that or be honest as it doesn't fit with their rhetoric. I do love Jess but I think they really need to be honest about it.

• Heart

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
If she has influenced us to make the gammon, (and I'll admit to making the caramel shortbread), how many of us would be motivated by her healthy eating and exercise??

• Heart

Tashy

Just watched Laura do her Pink Clove gifted haul story, first time I've watched her and wow what a difference. She's very professional in her presentation and mentions ad/gifted etc so it's really clear. I really like Jess but she could definitely take some tips from Laura there 🙄
I still prefer jess over Laura 10000%%%

Reactions: 18

InstaFamous

I actually thought the shorts were the best fitting thing I’ve seen on her hauls in a long time. They weren’t stretched completely over her stomach practically cutting her in half...

she can laugh it up all she wants about WoW tHeReS sO mUcH mAtErIaL iN a SiZe 28, but, let’s face it Jess, that’s the size you are. Stop ripping the lining out of size 24/26s and just accept that you’ve gained weight and need “all that extra room” you’re so offended by.

Reactions: 17

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
I feel like emailing ASOS and telling them not to let her return a thing once she’s bought it... them shorts! Ok, so they were on the big side, also meant to be a baggy style (not everything has to be clinging Jess!) - but then to squeeze her massive husband in them too - I think is wrong - as you know she will try and return them!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
You know what. How fucking ignorant is that. Actually the pair of them stretching the absolute life out of them shorts that someone will end up buying. And the whole Millie says this but look they’ve gone straight back to normal. Erm actually they looked more loose around her gunt. I’m debating forwarding. Recording to ASOS. Pisses me off some people have to save up to buy clothes then there she is doing that and openly sharing and stating they’re going back.

Reactions: 16

Sozhun

VIP Member
Her 'Karen' ending to her stories shows that she basically has just said ''sorry, not sorry'' 😡

Reactions: 16