Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nastiness...who was nasty? Literally calling her out for being a disrespectful customer and she is having a huge witch fit. She hasnt read on here. No way, she would be much more angry šŸ¤£

Reactions: 9
The only ones who were nasty were the ones arguing on your behalf Jess. Maybe call them out for being bullies rather than ā€œnegative energyā€
I hope she looses followers over the fact sheā€™s purposely ignored bullying comments and turned the notifications off - be better Jess - you should be ashamed

Reactions: 6
Wow, woe is me much? Pointing out when something is wrong isnā€™t being tit, or nasty itā€™s being honest. She just want a yes monkey who will feed her ego and her stomach. I used to like Jess. Jess who worked at the dentists. Not tit haul after haul and wearing clothes that donā€™t fit, while shovelling food in. Iā€™m sure she would the first to complain if she got clothes sent with stuff on them or that had been stretched to f@ck

Reactions: 11
Just been watching one of my favourite bloggers on the gram...Asos haul try on and she has just commented that one of the items has arrived covered in stains šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Blocked for questioning her šŸ™„ duck YOU JESS YOU MASSIVE bleeping CHILD!!!
I wouldn't worry about it. She will probably leave social media at some point in the future if she won't get thick skinned. If you want to put yourself out on the internet, you have to accept a backlash from time to time.

Reactions: 7
Blocked for questioning her šŸ™„ duck YOU JESS YOU MASSIVE bleeping CHILD!!!
Me too šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ probably for liking those other girls comments and liking the ones calling out the rampant bullying that sheā€™s encouraged and allowed. What a bleeping wet wipe

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.