Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am generally pro-Jess but she really annoyed me with the last posts about the hair stuff. I thought she was being genuine before but she’s not, it was only about money.

Reactions: 6
Right so let me get this right, she’s bought a kettle because she’s never cleaned her current one? Then is offering it to her Grandma. WTF? Also so tempted to message her and say you do know you don’t need a toastie machine for a toastie... can make it with a frying pan or a George Forman grill. Twats.
Also how does her oven get so rank? She made a huge song and dance about cleaning it a few weeks ago but even a week later it was rancid. I’ve never had an oven so dirty as hers looked like after a weeks use. They live on takeaway - how does it get so minging?!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So now she has to actually get off her arse and buy things, she insists on doing affiliate swipe ups to get the money back, as well as money for anything that the person buys for the following 30 days (unless cookies are cleared)

Also she needed to clean her curtains, so bought new ones
Needed to clean her kettle, so bought a new one

I can see a theme happening here....lazy witch

Reactions: 7
Why would her grandma want her dirty, crappy old kettle?!
Shows what she thinks of her Grandma. Thing is her Grandma will more than likely clean it and descale it and it will probably last longer than the one Jess replaced it with

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but I am very overweight, obese actually. Not as big as her but I am a big girl and I don’t nap or laze about like she does. I don’t get it. How can they nap at that time and sleep? If I have a nap for even an hour at lunch time I can’t sleep at night 😂

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but I am very overweight, obese actually. Not as big as her but I am a big girl and I don’t nap or laze about like she does. I don’t get it. How can they nap at that time and sleep? If I have a nap for even an hour at lunch time I can’t sleep at night 😂
She doesnt usually get up until 11 at least if shes not working 🙄

Reactions: 4
And please do not think I'm making a sweeping generalization about weight equating to laziness. I mean more a statement of fact that jess herself is obese and in addition lazy.

Reactions: 2
And please do not think I'm making a sweeping generalization about weight equating to laziness. I mean more a statement of fact that jess herself is obese and in addition lazy.
Yes sorry. I didn’t think that. I just think it is probably a common thought that she does it cause she’s so fat which is likely true but we’re not all like that 😊

Reactions: 1
Random question: does she have an ink stain on her finger or is that a tattoo? May sound like a stupid question but just wondered as it looks quite smudgy. Swear I've seen that in like every video so hoping it's a tattoo...

Reactions: 1
Random question: does she have an ink stain on her finger or is that a tattoo? May sound like a stupid question but just wondered as it looks quite smudgy. Swear I've seen that in like every video so hoping it's a tattoo...
Haha yes it’s a tattoo but I’ve no idea what of. Music notes perhaps? I have always wondered what it was meant to look like. A friend of mine years ago got one of those tattoos on your hand like Cheryl Cole has/had and it was awful - it literally rubbed away cause you rub it so much all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s irritated the duck out of me today. I KNEW she’d be trying to sell that B&B stuff with the sheer amount she’s gone on about it. Jess is the last person I’d be taking hair care advice from since her bobble could probably walk off her head she’s so greasy and disgusting.

I can’t believe the laziness. Literally descale your kettle, it takes 5 minutes max, twice a year I do mine. People are literally struggling to pay their rent and mortgage and she’s buying £200 odd quid of electrical because she’s just lazy and bone idle. Tell me how that is relatable.

I would put money on the fact the dyson is fine, I bet she’s never cleaned the filter. She is the anti thesis of goals and she should be-embarrassed

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.