Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we imagine how filthy the toastie maker will be in a month? They actually need cleaned after use 😂 they will just throw it into the landfill pile in a couple of months.

Reactions: 2
You know for a fact that's why she buys cheap things, I bet she doesn't even bother doing laundry!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I had a look at it as my hair is really dry but at up to 27 quid for a 200ml bottle of shampoo I think not !!
I would recommend Bumble and Bumble products tbh but I tend to get stuff in the sales after Christmas- they do gift sets and stuff or if I see stuff in TK Maxx. The travel sized bottles they do last ages.

Reactions: 1
Love how she’s trying to justify staying upstairs in bed 😆 it’s pure laziness.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How can she sit with the curtains closed all day....

Nothing better than opening the windows and blinds and letting the fresh air in....or wasps as what happened to me today.

The house must smell stuffy

Reactions: 6
Food disappointment? Fair enough if the food is expensive and turns out to be rubbish but the way she explained it was so alarming. Like she'd cry in the food and be so shocked if it was bad? Wow, she does have major food issues. It's clearly comfort eating to the next level...that's how people end up at 600lbs and bed ridden...

• Sad
She must be exhausting to go to restaurants with as a group etc. She probably obsesses over what she’s going to order / what others are ordering etc and that would be hard work! Then god forbid the food isn’t amazing, she’d have a melt down. The mentality is definitely disordered. She needs to work on her relationship with food.

Reactions: 1
I've only recently found Jess and I like her. Seems real.. like she'll openly tell you if it's an affiliate link etc and honest about her size and her skin. My only gripe is I messaged her saying how I like her confidence etc and she didn't reply. I put it down to her working, but then read on here she's stopped relying.

Reactions: 4
God she’s making that bloody caramel shortbread again! She’s already made a highlight of it yet still posts it to her stories every time. It’s like she’s got an obsession with sweet unhealthy food.

Reactions: 5
God she’s making that bloody caramel shortbread again! She’s already made a highlight of it yet still posts it to her stories every time. It’s like she’s got an obsession with sweet unhealthy food.
She has an obsession with all food. Dont believe for a minute her work and her family eat all the rest after they have 2 bits.

Reactions: 3
Whyyyy is she using dark brown sugar to make caramel 😭 I’m sorry, I know this is a really small thing to get annoyed about but it’s just sick and wrong 😂

• Haha
I love jess, I love her confidence but I feel sick at the sight of the unhealthy food she is making constantly!
We all love a treat don’t get me wrong but everyday it’s calorific food that is going to clog her arteries !
Be what ever size you wish, but jeez your an “influencer” take a break and think what your doing

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.