Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst I love Jess’ personality I can’t help but be saddened by the change in her appearance and how she portrays herself. I met Jess a few years ago, whilst she was a plus sized girl she carried it well and looked beautiful. I inspired me to dress better and embrace my body. She was naturally funny and outgoing. Now I feel it’s somewhat forced. I can’t help but think she’s hiding behind some mental health struggles, I feel she’s seems unhappy and hides behind a forced persona.

I agree with that!

Reactions: 3
Seriously, don't bother with anything you can buy off the shelf, isotretinoin (roaccutane) go see a dermatologist, it has some horrific side effects but it clears acne right up and even gets rid of scarring. I had terrible cystic acne and done quite bad scaring, you wouldn't believe the difference. I've messaged Jess about it but she's never even seen them
That’s my next step. I’ve had 3 courses of lymecycline which was fine but dr said roaccutane was my next step. Sadly this will have to wait until after lockdown etc and my skin is just getting worse and worse.

She’s so contrived, gyrating your gunt at the camera is not funny or comical, it just makes me feel so sad for her. All whilst she bakes up thousands of calories for her and milli’s weekend

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think she's really unhappy & it's so sad to see. I'd guess she's in a bit of a rut and as she's a foody, consoles herself with baking/takeaways and lazing around eating as that makes her happy. It's a temporary high, then she'll feel down again + the cycle restarts all over again.
It's probably been horrendous for her losing a relative too in the wierd world we find ourselves in at the moment and I really did feel for her when she was talking about it as I do think she's struggling with everything and that probably added to it.
I don't think she's disgusting or whatever she's been called. I just think she's got herself in a bad place and currently can't see the way out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she's really unhappy & it's so sad to see. I'd guess she's in a bit of a rut and as she's a foody, consoles herself with baking/takeaways and lazing around eating as that makes her happy. It's a temporary high, then she'll feel down again + the cycle restarts all over again.
It's probably been horrendous for her losing a relative too in the wierd world we find ourselves in at the moment and I really did feel for her when she was talking about it as I do think she's struggling with everything and that probably added to it.
I don't think she's disgusting or whatever she's been called. I just think she's got herself in a bad place and currently can't see the way out of it.
In fairness, I don’t think she’s being called disgusting based on her as a person, rather than the things she does. The lack of hygiene, the greasy hair, the picking spots and popping them on camera, picking at food and slapping it about in her mouth, Those are disgusting acts to me personally

Reactions: 4
She is NOT a foody. 😂 🙄 She likes a lot of food. Quality doesn't factor in here. Living off double portion gousto boxes and cooking and eating a simple shortbread every day does not a foodie make.

She is NOT a foody. 😂 🙄 She likes a lot of food. Quality doesn't factor in here. Living off double portion gousto boxes and cooking and eating a simple shortbread every day does not a foodie make.
That's what I meant, not that she's some great cook or anything, just that that's her go to comfort 🙄

Reactions: 3
Why do you all assume shes unhappy??
Is it because YOU would be unhappy being that size?
Its almost turning into a pity party to justify calling her disgusting.
Shes fat. She eats. Shes a slob. Maybe, just MAYBE, she IS happy and that's why she isnt losing weight.

Just saying 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
I can’t believe anyone would let their hair get to the stage of “chip pan greasy” 😩 I threw up in my mouth watching her run her fingers through it

Reactions: 7
If you can't be bothered to wash your hair then there is this product called DRY SHAMPOO!!!!!! Try it. Honestly don't understand people not showering. I know there is a world crisis but seriously and its not just jess. It seems to be the new cool thing to see how long people can go with out washing 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
If you can't be bothered to wash your hair then there is this product called DRY SHAMPOO!!!!!! Try it. Honestly don't understand people not showering. I know there is a world crisis but seriously and its not just jess. It seems to be the new cool thing to see how long people can go with out washing 🤮
now she’s having a bath...that she’s admitting she’s actively sweating into. I mean, what on earth.

• Haha
I can’t believe anyone would let their hair get to the stage of “chip pan greasy” 😩 I threw up in my mouth watching her run her fingers through it
Ive been guilty of this, but only when my depression really took over. Otherwise, yeah, its abit grim.

Reactions: 5
Why do you all assume shes unhappy??
Is it because YOU would be unhappy being that size?
Its almost turning into a pity party to justify calling her disgusting.
Shes fat. She eats. Shes a slob. Maybe, just MAYBE, she IS happy and that's why she isnt losing weight.

Just saying 🤷‍♀️
If she is happy being 32 and struggling to move about without getting out of breath and sweating doing minor activity then fair play to her. But I think if she wasnt on insta and riding the wave of body positivity then I think it would be a different story. I used to love watching her stories about 2 years ago, but as her popularity rose and then the affiliates came in ahe got bigger and bigger. A few people on here have said that accounts like hers gave them the green light to say duck it I'll just eat what I want and it's ok to get bigger because jess (and others like her) are saying this is a happy way to live but eventually realised it was not. I mostly skip her stories and illl unfollow shortly because someone that takes pride in greasy hair and lazing around is not someone I'm interested in. As I said, she used to be great but the last 18 months have seen her completely change and its not appealing.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.