Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
La Roche Posay ruined my skin about ten years ago. It obviously didn't agree with me and my skin went nuclear with spots and scaring! I've seen the amazing results others have had with the brand but definitely not for the sensitive skin type 😭🤣

La Roche Posay ruined my skin about ten years ago. It obviously didn't agree with me and my skin went nuclear with spots and scaring! I've seen the amazing results others have had with the brand but definitely not for the sensitive skin type 😭🤣
THIS!! I was the same broke out terrible. Recommended it to my colleague and she was the same ☹

That's a real shame. Works quite well for me!

If you have to size up in 80% of the clothes you buy, maybe time to accept you’ve just moved up a clothes size.

Reactions: 7
Will someone please tell her that it’s only ‘sizing up’ if it’s one item- not every single item of clothing you buy. In that case it’s just called ‘being a size 28’🤦🏽‍♀️ She hasn’t seen a size 24 for over a year

Reactions: 8
Sorry if this is off topic but desperate to know what products you used. I have horrible skin made so worse by stress.
Seriously, don't bother with anything you can buy off the shelf, isotretinoin (roaccutane) go see a dermatologist, it has some horrific side effects but it clears acne right up and even gets rid of scarring. I had terrible cystic acne and done quite bad scaring, you wouldn't believe the difference. I've messaged Jess about it but she's never even seen them

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure why Jess hasn’t been to the doctor to get onto Roaccutane instead of constantly shoving make up and tit on her skin.
With her weight though they may not give it to her

Reactions: 4
Still doing her own self care... wonder if she’s brushed the girls hair yet tho.. doubt it!

Reactions: 2
.....I was like huh? Lol

I was sad to hear jess auntie had passed. For anyone, I wouldn't wish that on to anyone

Yeah I agree - terrible time to lose someone. I mean, there’s never a good time but at the moment is super tit

Whilst I love Jess’ personality I can’t help but be saddened by the change in her appearance and how she portrays herself. I met Jess a few years ago, whilst she was a plus sized girl she carried it well and looked beautiful. I inspired me to dress better and embrace my body. She was naturally funny and outgoing. Now I feel it’s somewhat forced. I can’t help but think she’s hiding behind some mental health struggles, I feel she’s seems unhappy and hides behind a forced persona.

Reactions: 7
Whilst I love Jess’ personality I can’t help but be saddened by the change in her appearance and how she portrays herself. I met Jess a few years ago, whilst she was a plus sized girl she carried it well and looked beautiful. I inspired me to dress better and embrace my body. She was naturally funny and outgoing. Now I feel it’s somewhat forced. I can’t help but think she’s hiding behind some mental health struggles, I feel she’s seems unhappy and hides behind a forced persona.
I totally agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.