Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙌 resonated with a lot of that. Im around an 18/20 but weight wise, the heaviest ive ever been and boy do I feel it. My hips and knees hurt, i feel so heavy and sluggish.
I agree with this. I was a size 24 pushing a 26 and I never felt so unhealthy. I was in constant pain every day going to the drs because my bones were aching and I was always tired. Turns out it was my weight and I Lost 8 stone and got down to a 14/16. I’ve slowly crept up 2 stone to a 16-18 and I’m starting to feel unhealthy again. If anything, seeing Jess struggle is giving me motivation to not get back to where I started and shed some weight.

Reactions: 12
I agree with this. I was a size 24 pushing a 26 and I never felt so unhealthy. I was in constant pain every day going to the drs because my bones were aching and I was always tired. Turns out it was my weight and I Lost 8 stone and got down to a 14/16. I’ve slowly crept up 2 stone to a 16-18 and I’m starting to feel unhealthy again. If anything, seeing Jess struggle is giving me motivation to not get back to where I started and shed some weight.
I wish it was motivation to me. Depression is kicking my arse and emotional eating is ridiculous atm 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Well done you, that's a fantastic achievement ! 💖

Reactions: 1
I’m nearly exactly the same! I was a size 24/26 and I’ve lost 7 stone and I’m now a size 18.
general life is so much easier and I’m much more happier.

I’m nearly 10 years younger than Jess and while she works 3 days a week and naps, yesterday I did the weekly food shop, came home stripped wall paper off cleaned up and walked my dogs.

She needs to do something before it’s too late. A 32 year old woman shouldn’t be breaking a sweat trying on clothes.

Reactions: 9
Can she not go a day without a nap? Like is she that physically exhausted carrying her weight around that she needs to sleep all the time. Go for a walk Jess, get out of the house and wake yourself up pet for fucks sake

This is my own opinion and obviously I can be totally wrong but I find grown people who nap in the day (unless you’ve got a medical reason, work shift or a newborn) so weird. I just couldn’t imagine ever going for a nap 😂 do you want your nappy changed and some sudocrem on your bum bum Jess?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is my own opinion and obviously I can be totally wrong but I find grown people who nap in the day (unless you’ve got a medical reason, work shift or a newborn) so weird. I just couldn’t imagine ever going for a nap 😂 do you want your nappy changed and some sudocrem on your bum bum Jess?
Same. Don’t get me wrong I’ve fallen asleep many an afternoon, especially the first day back at work after a long break or a Monday where I didn’t get much sleep over the weekend, but I’ve never actually gone to have a nap.

I also find it mad that people spend the days in their PJs. Apparently that’s normal, I blame my mum for that one. She’s never had a PJ day in her life. I tried one a few months back and it just felt wrong.

Reactions: 2
I do it a few times a year but I'm not a great sleeper and every so often it'll just hit me and need to sleep for an hour or two. But the amount Jess does just seems to come from not having energy from her health or staying up from drinking or whatever.

Oh god you’re missing out. I haven’t had a nap in ages but I do enjoy one now and then! Especially in the summer when it’s warm, little nap by the pool on holidays, a little disco nap after work before a big night out 😂 I wouldn’t make it an everyday thing because then it would be fun or special but every now and then that little sleep boost is more envigorating than 8 hours sleep 🙈

Reactions: 14
I have to say I love Jess, I love her comedy, I hate the ten minute takeover and pleased I’ve not seen it lately. I’ve gone from a 18 to a 22
In the last year. But I think she isn’t happy in the size she us, she’s being really fast lately

Reactions: 2
Omg you’re missing out on the joy of naps 😂 like someone said one every now and then or on holiday by the pool is lush. But having one everyday could be health issues.
I used to nap all the time, I’d be physically exhausted because I was anaemic and 20 odd stone!
And pjs!! I’m always in my pjs unless I’m going out 😂 (my parents are the opposite) but I have a pair for wearing in the day and a different pair to sleep in 👀😂😂

Reactions: 13
My husband naps like a pro, it's in his genes because his whole family are the same 🤣 I cant nap unless I'm not well or I'm really tired. So I'm a bit jealous 🤣🤣 I dont remember her napping as much as she is now in the whole time ivr followed her. She physically goes and lies in her bed so no wonder she falls asleep, and shes bound to be tired being so heavy. Still not seen her or milli walk that dog 🙄

Reactions: 5
I'm sure she said in her recent stories Milli is working downstairs so for three days a week she stays in the bedroom all day out the way. That's surley not going to be helping?

Reactions: 3
Milli is working from home full time just now and Jess only works part time now so on the days she isn’t working she mostly stays upstairs so that Milli can work in peace. But just because she’s upstairs doesn’t mean she needs to sleep 🤣 she could be more productive if she wanted to but I think she’s naturally a lazy kind of person.

Reactions: 5
I've been thinking about this for a while. I do think plus size models Jess's size and Callie Thorpe's size do have a responsibility to be honest about the logistics of being that size. I'm 5ft 8, and I was pushing a size 30 if I'm honest; it was hell. I could barely walk from my front door to the car. My sleep was all messed up. There's a constant worry about whether you fill fit in chairs or through gaps. You can't actually go on days out without worrying where the rest stops are so most of the time you don't go. Having to ask for a belt extender on a plane is mortifying. Clothes look like tit and that's if they fit. This is just scraping the surface. I've lost 4 stone (still losing) and am still a size 26 but feel so much better having overhauled my eating and exercise and tbh it's only taken 4 months to feel much better...but it's hard bloody work. I'm all for body positivity but there is also nothing wrong with wanting to lose weight etc. But they can't sprout that or be honest as it doesn't fit with their rhetoric. I do love Jess but I think they really need to be honest about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m glad you feel better - that’s all anyone wants surely! - but I disagree that asking for an extender is mortifying. Having your needs met for basic safety should not be cause for embarrassment, regardless of your size. Every person is different and have a different shape or size - being fat shouldn’t preclude anyone from being safe! Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: 6
Coming from my point of view and experience it is embarrassing. Others may disagree. Whether or not the seatbelts should just be made bigger is a different argument entirely as I think they should be. But for me it is still mortifying.

Coming from my point of view and experience it is embarrassing. Others may disagree. Whether or not the seatbelts should just be made bigger is a different argument entirely as I think they should be. But for me it is still mortifying.
I agree with you on this..... I know it shouldn't be embarrassing as like the previous lady said safety is important but I too have been embarrassed.... I actually bought my own extension and only one airline wouldn't allow me to use it... I had to use theirs.... different airlines the sizing is not so bad - and I think the planes too - I flew with Easyjet and one way the belt was fine on the way back the plane seemed smaller and the belt didn't fit - Ryan air is the main culprit for belts not being long enough...... also some of the stewards are not discreet ... which then draws attention to your situation and it does make you feel uncomfortable.....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.