Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last dress looked lovely on her. From the front she never really looks her size -- when she turns side on is when you notice how much weight she has put on. I think in her head she's still firmly a size 24 but I doubt that's true just now.

Reactions: 11
Her hair looks great now that’s it’s been washed and the last dress looks really good on her.

Reactions: 5
If she is happy being 32 and struggling to move about without getting out of breath and sweating doing minor activity then fair play to her. But I think if she wasnt on insta and riding the wave of body positivity then I think it would be a different story. I used to love watching her stories about 2 years ago, but as her popularity rose and then the affiliates came in ahe got bigger and bigger. A few people on here have said that accounts like hers gave them the green light to say duck it I'll just eat what I want and it's ok to get bigger because jess (and others like her) are saying this is a happy way to live but eventually realised it was not. I mostly skip her stories and illl unfollow shortly because someone that takes pride in greasy hair and lazing around is not someone I'm interested in. As I said, she used to be great but the last 18 months have seen her completely change and its not appealing.
I dont doubt you for a.moment that shes not happy with being in pain or discomfort and sweating at the slightest movement, but what I am asking is why everyone seems to thinks shes fat because shes unhappy. Like some sort of depression is making her eat..
I think she just gets carried away and has no discipline, not helped that shes happily married and has no need to "put in the effort to impress anyone" (not that you need self pride to please others, I know, but we all know how we try that bit harder at the start of a relationship as opposed to 10 years in) and also, he is just the same as her and doesnt encourage her/both of them try and be healthy

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe anyone would let their hair get to the stage of “chip pan greasy” 😩 I threw up in my mouth watching her run her fingers through it
It's just basic hygiene. But especially if that grease then ends up on your face. As a fellow fat ass, I know that not washing every day can not only make you smell, but it can cause issues!

Reactions: 5
Ive been guilty of this, but only when my depression really took over. Otherwise, yeah, its abit grim.
I agree. I admit I’m sitting here with dirty hair and have picked my face to bits with stress and anxiety. So I do feel for her. BUT I do think she can be quite arrogant about it all. She flaunts her filth! So while I do sympathise I think the criticism is warranted at times.

Reactions: 6
I dont doubt you for a.moment that shes not happy with being in pain or discomfort and sweating at the slightest movement, but what I am asking is why everyone seems to thinks shes fat because shes unhappy. Like some sort of depression is making her eat..
I think she just gets carried away and has no discipline, not helped that shes happily married and has no need to "put in the effort to impress anyone" (not that you need self pride to please others, I know, but we all know how we try that bit harder at the start of a relationship as opposed to 10 years in) and also, he is just the same as her and doesnt encourage her/both of them try and be healthy
There is not putting in effort and then there is jess. I've been married nearly as long and yes after I had a child I've put on a bit extra, but not to the extent that jess seems to have. With her it's not just the weight, it's the slide in her personal appearance that has gone along with it. She used to look well kept but now she just looks greasy and popping her spots on camera? It's just overtly snobbish behaviour that I cant see how she finds enjoyable. But hey it gets the laughs so she will be up for that. I get what you're saying but I just think shes wasting her life doing what shes doing all for the sake of being on insta because to me, that is when all of it escalated, when she got recognised.

Just started watching her recent stories about ordering new work skirts that are too tight. And she's talking about having put weight on but doesn't care. She's more interested in not getting the Virus.
The only thing about that is, while she's committed to staying safe virus wise, the overall health implications for putting additional weight on may take it's toll. I'm overweight myself and really conscious that I need to use this time to not only ensure I keep safe from the virus but also to make sure I keep up the exercise and eating as healthy as I can.

Reactions: 8
Shes in denial, the weight was piling on before the lockdown. Shes kidding herself on, lets see if there is a health kick after all this is over? I'd guess there wont be. Has this actually changed for her though? Shes still working, the only thing she doesnt do is is go out on the piss. Lying around eating takeaways and sleeping in are the norm for her. Being obese is a risk factor for coronavirus so yea you crack on with your strategy there 🙄 shes allowed to promote obesity but accounts get slammed for promoting being thin or diets. Both are extremes and equally wrong.

She does realize that having a very high BMI makes you go into the at risk group

This is something I didn't know about until an employee letter came from my nhs trust with their advisories etc

she clearly doesn't have a clue

she thinks everything is going to go back to normal quickly....we will probably never go back to normal and we are going to have to have a new normal. Not saying lockdown is forever but my word, she is acting like Mr Boris is going to lift lockdown and she can go to the local and get pissed and eat out...because basically that is all she has cared about since this happened.

Reactions: 2
I think she may have read here and that’s why she is saying that tbh I don’t care what size she is that’s her decision at the end of the day. What I can’t be bothered with is the it’s all down to lockdown that’s a lot of pish. She thinks it’s funny having to rip the lining in her uniform when it isn’t nobody is laughing and if they are it’s not with her it at her. I am sitting at a size 22/24 and I can feel it I ache I don’t want to be 30 or 40 and not being able to play with my children. I loved it when she was doing her fitness and showing exercising and going to the gym her skin would improve if she drank more water and moved abit more. Just my opinion I like her I just wish she would show abit more pride with herself again and admit that she is struggling. We all have our vices and being an emotional eater I know that food can be an awful addiction to have.

Blaming lockdown for the weight gain! She’s been sizing up since the end of last year! She has a very addictive relationship to food. I would love to see her get back to her old self. She was a size 20 when I started to follow her and was healthy looking now she’s 28 and she looks so unhealthy and dangerously obese. Hope she can find a way to get a grip on it 😔

Reactions: 7
I think she may have read here and that’s why she is saying that tbh I don’t care what size she is that’s her decision at the end of the day. What I can’t be bothered with is the it’s all down to lockdown that’s a lot of pish. She thinks it’s funny having to rip the lining in her uniform when it isn’t nobody is laughing and if they are it’s not with her it at her. I am sitting at a size 22/24 and I can feel it I ache I don’t want to be 30 or 40 and not being able to play with my children. I loved it when she was doing her fitness and showing exercising and going to the gym her skin would improve if she drank more water and moved abit more. Just my opinion I like her I just wish she would show abit more pride with herself again and admit that she is struggling. We all have our vices and being an emotional eater I know that food can be an awful addiction to have.
🙌 resonated with a lot of that. Im around an 18/20 but weight wise, the heaviest ive ever been and boy do I feel it. My hips and knees hurt, i feel so heavy and sluggish.

Honestly if you look at any plus size blogger on Instagram - American or British - you can see how much weight they’ve gained as their insta has grown. They gain more and more weight because they’re getting something out of it, they get money, free clothes and Insta fame. And as long as they have that they’ll never change their ways. They’re literally being paid to be the way they are.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Honestly if you look at any plus size blogger on Instagram - American or British - you can see how much weight they’ve gained as their insta has grown. They gain more and more weight because they’re getting something out of it, they get money, free clothes and Insta fame. And as long as they have that they’ll never change their ways. They’re literally being paid to be the way they are.
And they know that the bigger girls do better than the middling weight girls. Sizes 14-20 are so common that nobody looks at them and goes 'wow they must have so much confidence' if they wear risky clothes. People seem to be more accepting of the bigger girls wearing crop tops than they are of a size 16. Also up to a size 18 or so you can shop in pretty much any high street store without needing to go into the plus size section, so you need to be over a size 20 in the uk to really hit that market. It's sad, I wouldnt trade my health for money but if you have lots of people commenting how good you're looking I suppose it's easy for them to get swept into thinking it's ok.

Reactions: 7
🙌 resonated with a lot of that. Im around an 18/20 but weight wise, the heaviest ive ever been and boy do I feel it. My hips and knees hurt, i feel so heavy and sluggish.
I feel exactly the same. Looking at Jess makes me want to make more of an effort to watch my weight.

I really like her but she’s out of breathe putting a jumper on, anymore weight gain she’ll struggle massively. Like has being said, anything over a size 30 and she’ll struggle to fit most her key brands anyway, so maybe that will wake her out the lull!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.