Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw a whatlauraloves haul and she shows rhe labels 🏷. I do like jess though but I've only started following her with a year and there is a big difference.i don't care what size she is but I get the feeling its starting to get to her but she can't show it and that's sad

Reactions: 1
I thought that when she said about the pleats being stretched
Yeah because it's too bloody small for you 🤣
The lounge wear is stretched to the max, so much so its transparent 😱 when you look at the clothes on the website and see how they are meant to sit or that the skirt has pleats then it's even more obvious they dont fit her.

Reactions: 3
Why lie about your size?? No, you haven’t just ‘sized up’ - that IS your size!

Reactions: 6
The lounge wear is stretched to the max, so much so its transparent 😱 when you look at the clothes on the website and see how they are meant to sit or that the skirt has pleats then it's even more obvious they dont fit her.
She went through a phase of saying true to size/could have sized down on pleated skirts.. but they weren’t pleated on her, the material had just stretched out and was flat - so no longer pleated 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Crazy

• Haha
I've never thought to go and see what the clothes look like on the model 🙈. I love Jess but I must say the clothes she has been trying of late are so random, ill fitting and just crap.

Reactions: 2
I agree. I am not that dissimilar to Jess, I am a size 24 generally. However, when everything is bigger and you’re always sizing up then that’s just the size you are unfortunately. I mean it’s not H&M (I am always 2 sizes bigger there at least) she’s shopping in and everything she is buying is stretchy anyway! If it was that off with sizing you wouldn’t shop there; like I don’t shop at H&M!
H&M sizes are ridiculous. I have to size up twice in jeans in their plus size range yet when I’m buying tops, jumpers and even dresses Then I can buy from the straight size section.

Reactions: 5
Looks like pubes sticking out of her head... lockdown is not doing any of us any favours lol

• Haha
Did anyone watch her stories yesterday evening?

I didn't get round to watching them as I was busy, went to watch them and they had been deleted, was wondering what they were 🤔

She was just waffling on about nothing but half didnt have any sound so I’m guessing that’s why she deleted them
Don’t worry, you didn’t miss a thing

No wonder she feels like tit! She has such a bad diet. Also, your new skin care won’t work Jess if you have a bad diet!! Idk if she has one sort of skin condition and that’s why she is trying new products? But isn’t Tropic skincare a pyramid scheme??

Reactions: 5
She puts any old tit on her skin as long as she gets paid to. You know how much those tropic serums are? About £40 a bottle. I wonder if you would buy them if they weren’t gifted Jess?
Remember the skin peels that were the best thing ever and the the ordinary? She is not the one to be dishing skin car advice

No wonder she feels like tit! She has such a bad diet. Also, your new skin care won’t work Jess if you have a bad diet!! Idk if she has one sort of skin condition and that’s why she is trying new products? But isn’t Tropic skincare a pyramid scheme??
Yeah Tropic is an MLM, a lot of them are going after instagrammers at the moment as a few people I follow have mentioned them, guess they're hoping they'll send the followers in the direction of them.

I’m not surprised her face is so shiny with all those creams she puts on it..

Dear god, the face scrubber!!!! Imagine scrubbing your face that is covered in makeup 🤢 Jess - that face scrubber should be used on clean skin e.g. When you get up in the morning!! Not on filthy end of day skin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.