Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So has she! Is nobody gonna mention yesterday’s pie!?
I know. Not only did it look so dry....i thought she made a big post about wanting to be healthier. Maybe the plus size community got back into her head and she has decided she is happy as she is....apparently.

Also, using your phone camera to check the time rather than get up and walk less than 10m is pure laziness

Reactions: 9
Who the duck takes a nap at 6.30pm???
I just woke up on my couch after falling asleep at like half 5. I was up quite early with my toddler though, does that count as acceptable😂? His dad was playing with him in his room and I think I was enjoying the peace watching something other than cartoons, nursery rhymes or football a bit too much and dozed off😂

Reactions: 5
My god I can’t believe how big Jess is!! She needs to lay off those home made pies and cakes.

I would love her confidence! She made me proper laugh. Good on her.
OMG you've got the name I wanted ! I usually have that profile pic too..... !! My kids say I look like Roz !! And yeah fair play to her dancing like that ! I'd have a stroke busting moves like that 😂 😂

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand how she could sit in that purple water. Surely it would stain her skin? Also she is using that purple shampoos too often 🙈 she says it like she’s giving it a break doing it every 2 washes, she’s not, she’s just using a different purple shampoo the next time 😂 her hair will be like straw!

Definitely not healthy eating then with the cookies & cake she received. Says one thing and does another 🙄

Reactions: 2
I think she must have forgotten her feelings around being the heaviest she has ever been and wanting to get healthier.

I have stopped following as many body positive pages because I think some have went beyond that and are just eating their way to health problems and the whole anti diet is ridiculous. They act as if losing weight is a crime, but then again if they lost weight they wouldnt be able to earn as much money.

I am not meaning get down to a size 10 but when some are in a size 28 you cannot tell me they dont have health problems. I have recently moved up to a size 22 and that has been the kick up the arse I have needed as every joint hurts and I am seeing the effects its having on me

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.