Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah fair enough! I've never done it so just assumed that because there's no hair for it to cling on to it would just slide down ya face haha 😂. Stooopid me. Does it go grow back thicker and feel like stubble? Might give it ago.
Mine hasn’t either, my skin is so smooth now, gets rid of all your dry skin which is great for me because I’m allergic to what seems like every moisturiser ever made 🙈

Reactions: 2
I have PCOS too and used to get my chin and lip waxed regularly, but invested in an epilator and omg I’ve saved a fortune 😂😂
So I use that on my chin and then shave my peach fuzz and it makes such a different! I used to be reluctant to contour because it would show up and stick to the hair and now it’s a fabulous hair free canvas!
I just wish I started doing it sooner rather than later!

Reactions: 5
I have PCOS too and used to get my chin and lip waxed regularly, but invested in an epilator and omg I’ve saved a fortune 😂😂
So I use that on my chin and then shave my peach fuzz and it makes such a different! I used to be reluctant to contour because it would show up and stick to the hair and now it’s a fabulous hair free canvas!
I just wish I started doing it sooner rather than later!
I have PCOS and literally have to shave every day. At least I’m single now and only do it once a day, I used to have to do it before bed too 😢 so sick of it. Peach fuzz I can handle it’s the thick hairy chin hair that’s the issue 😂

Reactions: 4
OMG just seen it. I might try it, as I too have PCOS and some hair on my face, which makes putting make up on very tricky.
But - I cannot stress this enough - if your diet is tit, your skin is gonna be tit! Goodness works from within - hydrate and eat the right things and your skin will thank you for it.

• Heart
Omg how can you go a whole week without washing your hair? Especially in this weather...

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Is there a genuine reason she doesn’t like washing her hair? Genuine question. I’ve never heard her say she hates washing it but her actions suggest that’s the case!

It’s not like her hair is wildly long / thick / wirey or whatever so I don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
That is disgusting. A whole week????? With a deadly virus spreading around? And jet washing the patio yesterday? surely all the dirt and much would of splashed into her hair? So gross

That is disgusting. A whole week????? With a deadly virus spreading around? And jet washing the patio yesterday? surely all the dirt and much would of splashed into her hair? So gross
Yeah that's the worst bit. She showed how much all the dirt had splashed back on her legs when she jet washed the patio so she surely would have had to shower. Does she actively avoid washing her hair when stood in the shower cos that is just the most bone idle thing ever.
Surely she could let it dry naturally in this weather, it's not like she's going anywhere

• Sick
More gifted tit....

I bet that's why she's mentioned not being able to find garden furniture....she's hinting

Reactions: 1
OMG just seen it. I might try it, as I too have PCOS and some hair on my face, which makes putting make up on very tricky.
But - I cannot stress this enough - if your diet is tit, your skin is gonna be tit! Goodness works from within - hydrate and eat the right things and your skin will thank you for it.
I dont have the best of diets but have always had pretty good skin 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Her diverticulitis has flared up again 🤨 and she’s acting like she only knows how to manage it cos of Facebook support groups. When she went into hospital last year she would have been told then how to manage it and sent away with leaflets etc. Hope she’s ok (obv) but hate when she plays the dumbass card. Eat less tit, Jess!

Reactions: 8
Her diverticulitis has flared up again 🤨 and she’s acting like she only knows how to manage it cos of Facebook support groups. When she went into hospital last year she would have been told then how to manage it and sent away with leaflets etc. Hope she’s ok (obv) but hate when she plays the dumbass card. Eat less tit, Jess!
Shes had a colonoscopy too. You only need to look at nhs online to see how you can help yourself with this. Its only going to happen more often is she keeps eating shite and doesnt lose some weight.

The fact she had'nt even bothered to research and understand tells you all you need to know about how much she respects her body.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Exactly this. I have no sympathy for her at all, the days of eating a takeaway 4 times a week and double portions of baked goods wouldn’t have helped.
I seriously hope she has a word with herself and remember how tit she feels right now due to her own greediness

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.