Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she realises anywhere rural in Scotland has tit signal. But then most people don’t book these places do just sit in them and watch Netflix - you can do that at home!

I guess she must be so self conscious of her natural skin. I don't think she is too bad naturally, But she must feel like she has to hid behind her foundation. I am amazingly lucky that my skin is pretty clear (just a bit red) but i would love to see her have a more natural complexion and rock it!

Reactions: 4
She has always done it, booked a holiday somewhere and just done exactly what she does at home. says she appreciates the break from social media, but can’t manage just a week without it! Such a sad existence, especially as all the majority of the population have done the last 3/4 months have been sat at home on the internet, watching tv! She has the amazing opportunity to stay in Scotland for a week and all she’s thinking about is Netflix and Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh dear.

Reactions: 7
I feel like emailing ASOS and telling them not to let her return a thing once she’s bought it... them shorts! Ok, so they were on the big side, also meant to be a baggy style (not everything has to be clinging Jess!) - but then to squeeze her massive husband in them too - I think is wrong - as you know she will try and return them!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I swear to god she better not return those shorts. Just because something is looser fitting does not mean it’s too big!! (I’m referencing the black denim ones! They’re a 28 and they fit, end of.

Reactions: 12
I think she's so used to squeezing into a smaller size that she thinks everything should be skin tight

Reactions: 8
That is bleeping disgusting what she’s done to those shorts!!
she has no respect for the things she orders and sends back!! Someone else might buy those after her!!
She wouldn’t do that in a changing room in a shop!!
bleeping twit.

Reactions: 8
Had to come on having just seen her stories as she's really annoyed me big time with those shorts.
She's sending them back !!!

Firstly, they were NOT too big, for the first time in ages she actually bought something that fitted properly ! And then the husband + dog antics. Publicly. She should be ashamed of herself. I've always liked her but this has shown she doesn't have any morals at all. Disgusting.

Oh, and while I'm here, the black denim fitted. They were not baggy. You did not size up. The size 28 fitted because it's the right size for you.

I'm tempted to get in touch with ASOS too, I buy a few bits from them regularly and while I'd not receive anything Jess has returned (different size and taste) it makes me wonder how many other people do the same thing 🤷

Reactions: 15
Why does she do it? She just ruins herself by acting like a bleeping idiot.

Why did you need to stretch them like that, they fit you Hun, and now you’ll try and return them? it’s just head behaviour that puts me off her so much

Reactions: 7
ASOS are cracking down on people ordering lots of stuff and then sending most of it back. She”ll get banned and rightfully so.

Reactions: 9
I thought the shorts looked great on her was like oh great something that actually fits she’ll keep those and thought it was funny while they were messing around and then to turn around like yeah defo returning them my face dropped! I hope ASOS sees what she does to clothes before she returns them. I’d be well pissed off to receive them after her!

Reactions: 5
It really grates on me that PS bloggers say true to size on something that is stretchy and size up for something in their actual size! I order jeans in my ACTUAL size and size down on things that I know are big made not the other way around!

Also when something actually fits them they seem to think it’s oversize! 🤯 no that’s just what clothes look and feel like when you haven’t screwed yourself into them 🤯 I have just ordered similar shorts from asos to the baggy ones and I’ll have lots of room in them because THATS THE STYLE! 🤣🤣

Sorry that was a total rant haha

Reactions: 9
It really grates on me that PS bloggers say true to size on something that is stretchy and size up for something in their actual size! I order jeans in my ACTUAL size and size down on things that I know are big made not the other way around!

Also when something actually fits them they seem to think it’s oversize! 🤯 no that’s just what clothes look and feel like when you haven’t screwed yourself into them 🤯 I have just ordered similar shorts from asos to the baggy ones and I’ll have lots of room in them because THATS THE STYLE! 🤣🤣

Sorry that was a total rant haha
No don’t worry you’re right. I haven’t ordered from ASOS for a long time but their clothes are true to size, if something doesn’t fit me it’s cause I’ve put on weight 😂 sizing up is not a thing like she makes out

Reactions: 4
No don’t worry you’re right. I haven’t ordered from ASOS for a long time but their clothes are true to size, if something doesn’t fit me it’s cause I’ve put on weight 😂 sizing up is not a thing like she makes out
It’s like NEWSFLASH Jess and co. some people even buy oversize stuff 🤣 I could prob fit my daughter into the asos jumper I was wearing today but that’s the style and it was a size 14... doesn’t mean I’m a size 10 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.