Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she must have forgotten her feelings around being the heaviest she has ever been and wanting to get healthier.

I have stopped following as many body positive pages because I think some have went beyond that and are just eating their way to health problems and the whole anti diet is ridiculous. They act as if losing weight is a crime, but then again if they lost weight they wouldnt be able to earn as much money.

I am not meaning get down to a size 10 but when some are in a size 28 you cannot tell me they dont have health problems. I have recently moved up to a size 22 and that has been the kick up the arse I have needed as every joint hurts and I am seeing the effects its having on me
I totally agree- you can still be body positive and want to lose weight. They should be able to jsuy come on insta and say “I’ve put on a bit of weight, I’m feeling unhealthy, I’m going to lose some weight” without having to apologise about ‘triggering’ the plus size community

Reactions: 8
I think she must have forgotten her feelings around being the heaviest she has ever been and wanting to get healthier.

I have stopped following as many body positive pages because I think some have went beyond that and are just eating their way to health problems and the whole anti diet is ridiculous. They act as if losing weight is a crime, but then again if they lost weight they wouldnt be able to earn as much money.

I am not meaning get down to a size 10 but when some are in a size 28 you cannot tell me they dont have health problems. I have recently moved up to a size 22 and that has been the kick up the arse I have needed as every joint hurts and I am seeing the effects its having on me
I agree. I have always been overweight and tbh I've never been happy with how I look. I think the more weight you gain, you will realise that enough is enough. I've watched plus size youtubers and influencers who say they're happy with they are - and maybe they are genuine. But saying there's nothing wrong with being obese and we're all just different body times is a really stupid thing to say. Being obese is not healthy, extra fat is okay to an extent but when your weight starts to affect your health than that's when you need to do wake up and make a change. I'm 27 and I know my body may be able to take it now but once I get closer to 40, I will really struggle at the size I am now (size 26 currently). I'm determined to make a change, stop making excuses and be the person I want to be. Telling yourself you'll never be an size 12 is really discouraging. Unless you have medical conditions that make losing weight really difficult, you can lose the weight if you really want it.

Reactions: 11
I just watched her stories from yesterday and I genuinely can’t believe how huge she has got! I wonder how much she actually eats

Reactions: 2
I just watched her stories from yesterday and I genuinely can’t believe how huge she has got! I wonder how much she actually eats
To maintain her weight she has got to be eating a few thousand calories.... as she is gaining she must be eating more than that

I get it thou. Getting back on the healthier eating wagon is so hard. It’s easy to say, I’ll start but it’s another thing actually starting. I’m sure the intentions were there. However you can’t ignore the fact they have both gained so much weight. And they clearly enable each other. The fact you don’t want to get up and check your computer screen but use your zoom on your phone, is not funny, but sad. They are both extremely lazy and it stems from their weight gain. Going for a nap after work when you’ve sat down all day is not normal. And her lying in bed all day isn’t either. There’s so much she could do. Go for a walk with the dog, read a book, do a puzzle or some crafting. But she chooses to sit there and watch Netflix all day.
I have been there, I gained so much and went up to 17st, so I can relate. I didn’t want to do anything but sit on my arse and move as little as possible.
But the fact is, and we can clearly see that, they are both severely unhealthy and still so young. It’s a sad way of life. They need to make a change now because you can spout all the: im fat and healthy bullshit al you want, it doesn’t take away the science that being fat is giving you the risk of underlying health issues that could be deadly. They need to wake up and make a change now while They are still so young. Put the pie and cakes down Jess , for your own good.

Reactions: 9
While shes taking it in doing her plus size stuff, she will never lose weight. The people around her will keep encouraging her to stay big.

No.... no she really cant

If that's what you call busting moves.. you need to get out more 😂

Obviously when lockdown is over...
I'm well into my 50's..... I'm past 'getting out more'.... she moves better than I do and seems to be enjoying herself !... my busting move days are well over.... that's probably why I think they are good moves .... I'm no longer in touch with the youngsters and their dancing....... 😂 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 4
I'm well into my 50's..... I'm past 'getting out more'.... she moves better than I do and seems to be enjoying herself !... my busting move days are well over.... that's probably why I think they are good moves .... I'm no longer in touch with the youngsters and their dancing....... 😂 😂 😂 😂
I'm in my 30s and not in touch with the youngsters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Poor Jess, foundation disaster today. I really don't put much foundation on at all in summer, too hot and pores need to breathe.

Reactions: 7
Poor Jess, foundation disaster today. I really don't put much foundation on at all in summer, too hot and pores need to breathe.
Agree totally she needs to get that skin sorted there are so many treatments available these days i can't understand why she wouldn't at least try something ? Her make up is WAY too heavy and actually highlights how bad her skin is . Can't understand why she didn't get in the shower scrub it all off and feel nice fresh and cool ?!

Ugh that chubrub tiktok...seriously 😬😳

I wouldn't embarrass myself for the dosh like that

• Sick
Good god why doesn’t she take that foundation off. It’s caked on, it’s disgusting.
Also that TikTok ad, horrifying. No one wants to see you putting on your chub rub Jess 🤢

• Sick
Jess is funny, "how can I go to a cottage in Scotland with no internet for a week?" Erm, how about you go outside in the day and take some books with you at night? Experience the world for one week without your phone or internet. No netflix, no phones, just go old school for a week and relax. Sounds perfect to me. 😂 Also if I couldn't spend a week without internet with my partner, I'd be questioning how long the relationship would last haha

Agree totally she needs to get that skin sorted there are so many treatments available these days i can't understand why she wouldn't at least try something ? Her make up is WAY too heavy and actually highlights how bad her skin is . Can't understand why she didn't get in the shower scrub it all off and feel nice fresh and cool ?!
Just realised as well she gets foundation from Primark...only make up I've ever got from there is lipsticks. There's no way I'd cake my skin with products from primark. Not good if you've already got bad or sensitive skin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Her skin looked awful caked in so much make up. The make up actually shows how bad her skin is even more. All she would need is a good primer and a thin layer of coverage - even a tinted moisturizer would do if she did it properly.
She looks worse for having all that mess caked on and it cant be good for her skin to be packed with so much crap all the time

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.