Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think you need to wash your hair everyday, it depends on oil production and activity levels.
You should however be washing yourself once a day no questions asked - she falls down on that basic point

Reactions: 2
I don’t think you need to wash your hair everyday, it depends on oil production and activity levels.
You should however be washing yourself once a day no questions asked - she falls down on that basic point
That’s what I meant regarding washing every day - didn’t make myself very clear there, oops.

Definitely no need to wash your hair every day if it doesn’t get greasy or whatever... Jess on the other hand...

Reactions: 3
Just watched all the stories. She’s looking absolutely grim. She’s out of breath just talking. She’s at the very least pre diabetic. I’m actually disgusted.

I don’t wash mine every day! Once a week kinda gal!
I bet your hair doesn’t get as greasy as hers though, so you wouldn’t have to wash it every day.. that’s what I meant, don’t think I explained it well!

Reactions: 1
I've always washed my hair once every 5 days or so, never really gets greasy before then. I'm washing it nearly every day now though, everytime I go out I'm coming home and washing it. Anyone who is washing clothes, hands ect as soon as they come home to avoid spreading the virus but has long hair they're leaving for days is on another planet.
I'm a nurse so maybe more sensitive to infection control but even supermarket trips are enough to make me want to be clean.

Reactions: 8
She'll be in 30/32's in no time! Don't think PLT & Boohoo go that far do they? 🤷‍♀️
She looks like she already is! Wonder what size she would be in a pair of non stretchy jeans or tailored trousers. I've known people be a size 30 and look about the same size as her, shes looking awful.

Reactions: 3
The adult babygrow is vile

Did she make a whole cake and shortbread tray for just 2 if them...

Reactions: 5
Just watched Laura do her Pink Clove gifted haul story, first time I've watched her and wow what a difference. She's very professional in her presentation and mentions ad/gifted etc so it's really clear. I really like Jess but she could definitely take some tips from Laura there 🙄

Reactions: 2
Just watched Laura do her Pink Clove gifted haul story, first time I've watched her and wow what a difference. She's very professional in her presentation and mentions ad/gifted etc so it's really clear. I really like Jess but she could definitely take some tips from Laura there 🙄
I still prefer jess over Laura 10000%%%

Reactions: 18
Laura unfortunately is very all for show and thinks she is a cut above the rest.
Same with laura and jess, all the clothes look hideous

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.