Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming from my point of view and experience it is embarrassing. Others may disagree. Whether or not the seatbelts should just be made bigger is a different argument entirely as I think they should be. But for me it is still mortifying.
I do understand that. With me on most planes I have no issues at all. I’m a size 22 and I used to fly a lot before the Coronavirus happened and most of the time I had no issues, the first time I had to ask for one I was really embarrassed but like someone said above it varies from plane to plane on the same airline so I try not to let it bother me when it’s so clearly a design fault !

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does anyone else getting irritated that he’s called Milli? His name is Paul? I know it’s their surname BUT HIS NAME IS bleeping PAUL!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am very much for being accepting of all shapes and sizes, colours etc but... just as super models have had it from all directions about promoting bad eating and lifestyle habits, surely these severely obese bopo accounts should be held to account. I am not saying you cannot be larger and healthy or fit, but these people are rare. I'm overweight, and I should be a,stone lighter and I can say that even the small change would help in some aspects of my health. Being morbidly obese is not ok for the majority of people and I cant see how it's ok for people like jess to say duck it eat what what you want put on weight it's cool but if she was shoving diet pills in her face pr fasting she would be called out. I am happy to accept that in the current situation our habits are changed, things are not normal but she always had disordered eating prior to this and how long can she keep it up for? Christmas binging is a couple of weeks, we all do it but we are seven weeks in to this and who knows how long it will last. Will she keep using this excuse for another 3, 4, 5 weeks? I just think some of these accounts are getting a bit beyond a joke.

This is my own opinion and obviously I can be totally wrong but I find grown people who nap in the day (unless you’ve got a medical reason, work shift or a newborn) so weird. I just couldn’t imagine ever going for a nap 😂 do you want your nappy changed and some sudocrem on your bum bum Jess?
I've napped every day for weeks because I'm on a run of nightshifts and my body needs the sleep, but it has left me feeling so sluggish, not knowing what time it is, no routine. Because im down on sleep overall (I sleep so poorly during the day) it means im also napping on my days off and I hate it!
I dont know how she can nap every day. On a warm day or by the pool yeah fine and we all doze watching films now and then but I feel like the walking dead after daily naps!

Reactions: 3
I remember Jess bought & took her own seatbelt extender when she went abroad with her mum last year...that to me says she’d be embarrassed to ask for one herself.....

Long term lurker here, agree with comments on her not wearing the correct size, can anyone hazard a guess on her weight? I feel like she's quite short so maybe that's why she looks wider?

Long term lurker here, agree with comments on her not wearing the correct size, can anyone hazard a guess on her weight? I feel like she's quite short so maybe that's why she looks wider?
I asked her once as I liked a dress she showed but it was long on her and I'm quite short .. anyway, she said she's 5'6 ..

Reactions: 2
I'll happily tell you what I am (hail anonymity) so you can have a rough guess...I'm 5ft 8, size 26, currently weigh 27st 11.

Reactions: 7
This is my own opinion and obviously I can be totally wrong but I find grown people who nap in the day (unless you’ve got a medical reason, work shift or a newborn) so weird. I just couldn’t imagine ever going for a nap 😂 do you want your nappy changed and some sudocrem on your bum bum Jess?
I have to have a nap in the day as I have severe mental health issues, joint problems and fibromyalgia. Does jess have health issues does anyone know

Is it just me or does anyone else getting irritated that he’s called Milli? His name is Paul? I know it’s their surname BUT HIS NAME IS bleeping PAUL!
I quite like nicknames personally, a few of my male friends call me mate or another nickname I have and I really like it. It's personal to me and not everyone knows it so when I'm called it .. to me .. it confirms they're a good friend. We're all different though in what we like so I think it's just a case of what we personally think is ok. I've got a name that can be shortened and I use the shortened version all the time, to me that's my name .. if anyone calls me my full name I'm almost offended lololol

Omg she looks like a greasy mess after work!!
I’d say she’s 22/23 stone maybe more!

Reactions: 1
A lot of the plus size community that jess associates me has put a petition/awareness campaign about praising weight loss. Basically they think that because adele is getting all this attention for losing weight, that it is a bad thing.

This is exactly why jess wont ever lose weight while she is associated with her friends from the plus size community.

Personally I am plus size and I had nothing but praise when I seen adele's photos. To me it sounds like the plus size people doing this petition thing are shaming adele for being slim now

Adele looks stunning!! Good for her! The will power it takes to lose weight like that is incredible

A lot of the plus size community that jess associates me has put a petition/awareness campaign about praising weight loss. Basically they think that because adele is getting all this attention for losing weight, that it is a bad thing.

This is exactly why jess wont ever lose weight while she is associated with her friends from the plus size community.

Personally I am plus size and I had nothing but praise when I seen adele's photos. To me it sounds like the plus size people doing this petition thing are shaming adele for being slim now
This is what drives me mad...they all preach body positivity but heaven forbid anybody chooses to lose weight for themselves. The whole group as a whole is hypocritical.
Who has been sharing the petition as I'll definitely be making sure I don't follow them.
If Adele wants to lose weight then crack on, if plus size people want to put on weight then crack on, I do not care but just be honest about the realities when you're in a position of influencer.

Reactions: 6
I agree with you on this..... I know it shouldn't be embarrassing as like the previous lady said safety is important but I too have been embarrassed.... I actually bought my own extension and only one airline wouldn't allow me to use it... I had to use theirs.... different airlines the sizing is not so bad - and I think the planes too - I flew with Easyjet and one way the belt was fine on the way back the plane seemed smaller and the belt didn't fit - Ryan air is the main culprit for belts not being long enough...... also some of the stewards are not discreet ... which then draws attention to your situation and it does make you feel uncomfortable.....
Agreed. I've not had to do it but on a journey with Ryanair and my friends and thought I might have to and I got myself worked up into a hot sweaty mess and started panicking about the embarrassment of it- all to do with me being embarrassed that I'd be the one to have let that happen. I calmed down and juggled around a bit and managed to get it done up not too uncomfortably but it gave me lots to think about. Don't forget, many people with weight issues have severe lack of confidence. Whenever I go shopping, I try so hard to use self scanner to avoid people seeing what I buy. Could be the healthiest basket in the world and I pop a choc bar in for my hubby and I assume people will be thinking I'm going to scoff it on the way home etc

Reactions: 5
I agree. I think the media and these influencers need to stop promoting and celebrating any loss or weight gain. Instead promote physical and mental health. I'm shocked she has signed up to this petition, she wants everybody to praise her because she is obese but doesnt want people to praise adele?? Hypocrisy at it's best.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.