Jen Lefforge #2 UnBeelievably Insufferable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if a heart surgeon or a brain surgeon went on social media and said “help me do my job” ?!? Like what the actual duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine if a heart surgeon or a brain surgeon went on social media and said “help me do my job” ?!? Like what the actual duck.
Well Jen wouldn't be able to help, she has neither!
---
Wow!

Now, while she is correct at not owing anyone a vlog of every trip she does, her attitude after that is downright disgusting, and as a 'businesswoman', idiotic !

Without people viewing your content your 'business' would go no where and you wouldn't be earning any money. They are your customers, and deserve some respect. See what you do when people follow your advice and don't watch or engage with your content. You work only for yourself do you? So you're paying yourself are you? No income from youtube ad revenue? You don't care if followers click on affiliate links or not?

This is the same woman who a week ago was banging on about youtube viewership and income.

She also broke her own rule by even posting about this trip that she said was a vacation and not work.

This woman is astonishingly arrogant, rude, hypocritical, contradictory and frankly a bad businesswoman to talk like this.

Screenshot_20240505_220427_Instagram.jpg

---
There are ways of talking to your followers/customers and getting your point across without being so rude and aggressive. She seriously lacks people skills.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
And yet had the nerve to critique and moan about Virgin Voyages’ customer service because they weren’t up to her high standards.

Honestly, when I saw her asking for solo travel input this morning I almost responded and said that I’ve been travelling solo since I moved to the UK after college over 25 years ago by myself with my own money because I wanted to do it and I wasn’t waiting on friends, rich parents, or a pilot husband with cushy travel benefits to go places. I figured that would strike a nerve and I didn’t feel like ruining my chilled out Sunday with a snarky back and forth with her so I didn’t bother. lol

I’m glad she’s getting the feedback she deserves. Looks good on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And yet had the nerve to critique and moan about Virgin Voyages’ customer service because they weren’t up to her high standards.

Honestly, when I saw her asking for solo travel input this morning I almost responded and said that I’ve been travelling solo since I moved to the UK after college over 25 years ago by myself with my own money because I wanted to do it and I wasn’t waiting on friends, rich parents, or a pilot husband with cushy travel benefits to go places. I figured that would strike a nerve and I didn’t feel like ruining my chilled out Sunday with a snarky back and forth with her so I didn’t bother. lol

I’m glad she’s getting the feedback she deserves. Looks good on her!
Wow. So, in recap, she'll make whatever she wants, publish it, no one's allowed to criticize constructively or say they're offended even. Oh, and by the way, do part of that work for me and I'll take the credit for it.
I'm starting to wonder if she didn't get canned from Container Store for this attitude.
Cue fake story about someone saying this to her.

Reactions: 4
She doesn't do back and forth comments on IG. She just blocks you if you say something that hits a little to close to home.

My theory is that’s why they’re all in this industry - they can’t handle any criticism whatsoever even constructive criticism from a boss so haven’t been able to hold a job in the real world for any length of time. So they’ve got into an industry where everyone blows smoke up their arses and the people who knock them down a peg get blocked. That’s why they all sound delusional half the time when they think they look amazing or have accomplished a lot by filming their holiday, etc.

It’s like the kids who used to audition for American Idol/Pop Idol back in the day because their momma told them they could sing and that they were special and all the other bullshit. Then they open their mouth, Simon just about dies on the spot and everyone comes running because they think a cat is being tortured. They come out dejected and shocked and momma is still there telling them they were robbed and pissed off and ready to go fight a producer. No they weren’t robbed lady. They were told the honest truth. Something you should have been doing for the past 15-20 years of their life! 🤣

• Haha
She looks absolutely deranged in that pic.
---
Hannibal Lecter

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wonder if that comment may have been genuine as in a “fan” actually had a go at her for not filming. If so, that’s bleaker than her recent content! Why anyone would want to see her in WDW yet again I don’t know.

I do wonder who her demo is now. When she had the second channel the Disney people were segregated from the people who folllowed her lifestyle channel. She now gets more views on packing videos than travel videos. I’m not sure the wine mom types who want to see her Swedish death clean (🙄) care about Disney content and the hardcore Disney addicts who want to see the same videos over and over surely don’t want to see her roll her $100 T-shirts into her Tumi case. And did anyone want to see her on a river cruise with a bunch of 85 years olds? Her whole schtick is a bit odd and unfocused now.

Backs up my comment about her posting stories all the time so that we don’t get to see any backlash.
Some of this stuff seems to be directed at Tattle though. We talk about her looking old, she posts about not caring about looking old. Too much of a coincidence. She’s either reading or getting information from someone who does.
Hi Jen 👋 it must be very frustrating that you can’t control the narrative here but thems the brokes hun x

• Haha
Can't believe I used to stand up for her 🤣🤣🤣

She's such a rude arrogant woman

• Haha
The thing is. No-one would begrudge her taking an actual holiday (no filming/posting) as we all get to do that from our job.

It is the way she communicates this to people that causes the issue. She just not long said that people watching and being patreons is what funds her to go on trips that allows her to produce content. So you can see why someone would be asking for said content.

Reactions: 3
The thing is. No-one would begrudge her taking an actual holiday (no filming/posting) as we all get to do that from our job.

It is the way she communicates this to people that causes the issue. She just not long said that people watching and being patreons is what funds her to go on trips that allows her to produce content. So you can see why someone would be asking for said content.
A lot of her issues come from her communication skills, or lack of

If this is how she communicates with Scottie and the sons, no wonder she’s alone a lot. 🤣 Also no wonder that Mr. Lefforge is banging a FA.

• Haha
Reactions: 3