Jen Lefforge #2 UnBeelievably Insufferable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confirmation that Scottie is on a permanent layover based on the empty table. Her side is piled high with toot.
Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 16-17-19 Cleaning Out My Closet and Getting Ready for Vacation! Day I...png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those nightstands are ugly.

By himself?
None of the furniture matches and it kind of makes my eye twitch. White desk, light brown chair, dark brown night stands, bed with pink and grey fabric bed and then blue and white floral curtains.

I mean I’m no designer but my room is purple walls with grey fabric bed with wood accents on the frame that match my wood dresser and then my nightstands are grey fabric ottomans with trays on top and then grey curtains. Duvet cover in various complementary colours/patterns from IKEA. lol Sorry Jen not buying your expensive all white influencer bedding.

Reactions: 1
I'm am shocked how dated her house seems. Nothing wrong with that in theory, but she's so obsessed with style (supposedly) and fashion. I'm just surprised it doesn't follow through at home.

She’s an old woman living in an old woman’s house. With piss stinking carpet in the bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm am shocked how dated her house seems. Nothing wrong with that in theory, but she's so obsessed with style (supposedly) and fashion. I'm just surprised it doesn't follow through at home.
Same! And not updating the house before splashing out on lots of vacations and handbags and luxury cars.
---
She’s an old woman living in an old woman’s house. With piss stinking carpet in the bathroom.
I will never not be grossed out by the bathroom carpet revelation.

Reactions: 3
I thought bathroom carpet went out in the 90s and is widely known for how unhygienic it is.

Reactions: 2
But it’s her “primary bathroom”. I dread to think what’s on the floor of the secondary… straw?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m going to a pancake breakfast at the church hall this morning and this bathroom carpet convo is putting me right off eating. 🤣

• Haha
Does someone have a screen grab of this? 🤮
---
White desk, light brown chair, dark brown night stands, bed with pink and grey fabric bed and then blue and white floral curtains.
Looks like what may have been on display at a furniture store chain with the mismatches trying to edgy and hip for the retirees.
And I'll bet that cream paint on the walls cost something stupid per gallon.

Does someone have a screen grab of this? 🤮
---

Looks like what may have been on display at a furniture store chain with the mismatches trying to edgy and hip for the retirees.
And I'll bet that cream paint on the walls cost something stupid per gallon.
Ask and ye shall receive…
IMG_0637.png

• Haha
I love how she says the floors as creaky because the house was built in 1995! The horror! The estates in my town were built between 1935 and 1975. And those are still called the “new estates” by old people 😂 The town centre and the countryside has houses from the 1800s still going strong. I don’t think your house should be creaking after less than 30 years and certainly not at those prices!

I’d love a big detached house like hers but I could never afford to keep the furnishings updated so I wouldn’t judge her too harshly for the decor if she didn’t brag so much. One of her gaudy handbags costs as much as new bedroom furnishings so step it up Jen.

Nearly pissed myself laughing when she had to get on the treadmill over Hattan’s BS!

I love how she says the floors as creaky because the house was built in 1995! The horror! The estates in my town were built between 1935 and 1975. And those are still called the “new estates” by old people 😂 The town centre and the countryside has houses from the 1800s still going strong. I don’t think your house should be creaking after less than 30 years and certainly not at those prices!

I’d love a big detached house like hers but I could never afford to keep the furnishings updated so I wouldn’t judge her too harshly for the decor if she didn’t brag so much. One of her gaudy handbags costs as much as new bedroom furnishings so step it up Jen.

Nearly pissed myself laughing when she had to get on the treadmill over Hattan’s BS!
My semi was built in 1992 and is still considered “new” compared to some neighbourhoods in my city. My floors don’t creak. I sometimes think three bedrooms is too much for one woman and a dog but one bedroom is my office and the other is a guest bedroom. All the house projects that needed to be done are done and most of the “like to have” are too. I’d still like to replace the tile floor in entry, guest bath and kitchen but what is there is doing its job and moving the furniture and the dust breaking it up would be a nightmare so it can stay until I find that extra money tree. The back yard/garden is fenced so the dog is happy.

My front flower bed could do with being weeded more often but it is what it is lol It’s still not piss stained bathroom carpet with a Porsche in the garage. 🤣

• Haha
Mine is mid 80s with one slightly squeaky floorboard but that's it lol

“Cracking wise”.
Just stop trying to be whatever that is you’re trying to be. You’re an embarrassment Jennifer.

• Haha