Jen Lefforge #2 UnBeelievably Insufferable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2922916
I can’t believe she’s posted this publicly for that “old friend” to see. I’d be cancelling that coffee invite and deleting/blocking her from my life.
She is the worst of the worst. An unconscionable hag.
---
She is so damn flippant. I really don’t understand how she has any follower, let alone patrons.
IMG_9839.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Then maybe don't mention it if you don't want people commenting on it? Jeez, social media basics

Reactions: 2
What is the context of this? What medication is she going on about?
She’s complaining that her insurance company won’t pay for her menopause medication. I do agree that it’s misogynistic. Insurance companies have no problem paying for men’s erectile dysfunction medications. But like others have said. If you don’t want your followers to talk to you about it, don’t mention it on Instagram. She’s such a witch.

Reactions: 4
So I’m not sure what medication or the dog wanting to lay out on the deck has to do with anything…

Max the Westie loves to sunbake on the deck or in the yard. I just make his ass come in when it’s super hot out. Not really that deep or difficult as a dog owner. 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️
---
Lmao she must have removed her original post about the menopause meds… I don’t remember seeing it yesterday or today.
---
Actually I’m not seeing the one posted above either so she must have really got her knickers in a twist! People offering suggestions for her med coverage problem and then messaging when she said she didn’t want anymore advice. Lmao

Ah yes, the middle aged white lady can’t get her hormone replacement so stop the presses! Come talk to us Jen when you’re one of the millions going bankrupt for life saving treatment. Like actual life saving, not just something that helps you sleep better at night.

And yes it’s crappy that the US insurance industry doesn’t cover it but this has been going on for decades. Much like her only caring about gay rights when one of her kids came out. It’s so disingenuous and something that is often spoken about when it comes to white female suburban voters.They’re an embarrassment to other females with how they only latch onto issues when it affects them personally.

I shall now get off my lunch break soap box lol

Last edited:
So she complains on IG about insurance not paying for menopause meds then tells people trying to help to duck off with their suggestions because “we’ll figure it out”. What a 100% prize witch this woman is.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s complaining that her insurance company won’t pay for her menopause medication. I do agree that it’s misogynistic. Insurance companies have no problem paying for men’s erectile dysfunction medications. But like others have said. If you don’t want your followers to talk to you about it, don’t mention it on Instagram. She’s such a witch.
And by the way, everyone goes through this kind of stuff to some extent or another. She's lucky she has insurance.

She’s also wealthy from what she says about her income so can afford to buy her own meds.

• Heart
She’s also wealthy from what she says about her income so can afford to buy her own meds.
If she can buy ugly purses and go on 2 vacations a month, she can buy her medication that she claims to need so badly. If she’s not willing to pay for it, she can’t need it that bad.

• Heart
Agreed, yes it's tit that insurance doesn't include it, and they really should I agree.

However she is coming from a place of enormous privilege,

• Heart
Was she not raving about her new doc not long ago who was working with her to find the best solution. That alone is a big step up from what most people get from practitioners. AND if you were able to find something that works, and you were able to afford it (yes US insurance can be crap) then why the constant complaining!!

IMG_0689.png

So is this her way of justifying why she didn’t declare the Viking cruise as #ad or #gifted 🤣🤔

• Haha
View attachment 2924865
So is this her way of justifying why she didn’t declare the Viking cruise as #ad or #gifted 🤣🤔

Thing is, any decent travel vlogger does state when things are hosted or gifted and gives full transparency. Whether they have to, or not. There are plenty of travel content creators out there, and stuff like this is just a red flag.

One of the cruise vloggers that pops up on my YT feed was on the trip too… Eat Sleep Cruise. So I’m assuming it was a bit of a “press” social media influencer trip. Definitely should be in the hashtags, description and title on YT to be transparent. IMO I’d rather blab that everywhere than have someone think I’m being shady.

One of the cruise vloggers that pops up on my YT feed was on the trip too… Eat Sleep Cruise. So I’m assuming it was a bit of a “press” social media influencer trip. Definitely should be in the hashtags, description and title on YT to be transparent. IMO I’d rather blab that everywhere than have someone think I’m being shady.
Yeah, and just mention it in the videos and social posts. It's just so shady to act like you're living some luxury life when you've been gifted it. Also shady as by hiding it it makes it seem like your views won't be genuine as you've been 'paid off'

She was using Viking’s hashtags on the ig posts. They must have given her those to use so they had editorial input to her posts but she never marked anything with the ad or gifted graphics. Ok she mentioned verbally that she was being hosted, like once maybe?
She’s such a lying, disingenuous grifter.

• Heart