Jen Lefforge #2 UnBeelievably Insufferable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a thought. Maybe she’s squirreling away at an undisclosed location to make a Tattle account to secretly defend herself without having to worry about “working”.
That would be the funniest thing ever if she did.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just had a thought. Maybe she’s squirreling away at an undisclosed location to make a Tattle account to secretly defend herself without having to worry about “working”.
That would be the funniest thing ever if she did.
I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if she doesn’t already have one. Maybe she’s the one who said I was mean on the Brogan thread yesterday. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve started Twattan’s first cruise vlog with Jen. They’re still in the terminal and I had to turn it off. lol Both so slappable.

• Haha
I’ve started Twattan’s first cruise vlog with Jen. They’re still in the terminal and I had to turn it off. lol Both so slappable.
I switched it off when we got his version of her congratulating Captain Minnie for being an inspirational woman or whatever it was she said to her. Couldn’t bear to hear it again, the cringe was so hard my toes a curled up so far they broke out of my trainers. The ridiculous old bag.

• Haha
I switched it off when we got his version of her congratulating Captain Minnie for being an inspirational woman or whatever it was she said to her. Couldn’t bear to hear it again, the cringe was so hard my toes a curled up so far they broke out of my trainers. The ridiculous old bag.
Oh god I forgot about that! Thanks for the warning! I shall fast forward through that bit.

She’s so proud of that hideous little Gucci bag 🤣 so funny
That bag is one rhinestone away from being a reject Betsy Johnson you find on sale at TJ Maxx (that’s not a compliment). I like luxury handbags and have a small collection at this point. My caveat is I only drop the cash if the bag will retain or gain value. Otherwise dropping thousands on a pretty trash receptacle you carry around with you is throwing money down a hole. That bag? It’s trendy and it’s tacky. That’s a bad combo for someone who isn’t actually a rich witch (myself and Jen included).

Bad bag buy, babe. Bad buy.

• Heart
  • Haha
I think this is so annoying because the last few years she has talked about trips with either her husband or family and has made a HUGE deal about it being a low key and not work trip. I won't' go back to look for evidence, but she has said this before. I think she went on a Mexico trip and her husband got surf lessons and it was supposed to be "his" trip before they went, but then she ended up doing a room tour etc.

I hope she has a nice time away but for her to avoid judgment, I want to hear NOTHING about these five days off the grid. not about location, not about activities, just don't tell us anything.

She is talking about going to Arizona for family things in a few months, and that's no one's business, but for this if you tell everyone you want privacy don't circle back with a room tour and review.....just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She writes like those ultra conservative mommy bloggers. Back in the day when the Duggars show was at its peak there were loads of those types with blogs. All of them wrote in the same strident tone that Jen uses. I’m doing this. Don’t care what you think. I don’t explain. You’re going to hell. Love and light y’all!

Her life is a permanent vacation anyway at this point. Does she think that Jo and Joan Public is going to think she deserves a break when she’s barely unpacked from her European river cruise. So out of touch.

The Jo Malone thing is just embarrassing. No, I don’t think that’s that really rich people smell like and since wealth is no reflection of moral character I have no desire to smell “rich” If some tosser enriched himself while paying people a pittance and treating them like dirt then I wouldn’t have him on my lawn let alone wanting to smell like the bleep/cuntess. She’s projects so much insecurity.
She's actually a POS Liberal not conservative. And I say POS not because she's a Liberal

Predicting her first post when she’s back will be something along the lines of “Yes, I’m back and no I’m not going to tell you anything about it”.
At this point I think she’s testing how much of a snippy witch she can be to her followers and actually enjoying it.

Predicting her first post when she’s back will be something along the lines of “Yes, I’m back and no I’m not going to tell you anything about it”.
At this point I think she’s testing how much of a snippy witch she can be to her followers and actually enjoying it.
Hopefully they'll keep filing toward the exits and let her know why or at least just flip her off on the way out.

Reactions: 2
I had to go back and watch the post about this purse. Why is she acting like she's poor and she can't afford many purses? Isn't she constantly traveling has revenue from YouTube? Her kids don't live at home. And she seems to me like she's trying to ponder to everybody to make her seem like she's like everybody else she's not above you she's right there with you so people won't get upset if she buys an expensive purse. Like she's trying to downplay her life.

Reactions: 3
Her big mystery trip was a trip to Disney World 😂😂 She couldn’t wait to start bragging about it the second she got to the airport 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her writing style is so aggressive and for what... "My vacations aren't vacations" Chatting utter bollocks mate. The world is so much poorer for never having seen Jen Lefforge's umpteenth Disney trip. 🥴 I'm sure your fans will live.

1000002306.png

• Haha
  • Sick
But here’s a bunch of photos of me on my vacation that I said I wasn’t going to talk about. Or post about. Or vlog. Because it was my vacation. She’s just missing a #wedonttalkaboutfightclub hashtag 🤣

I will sleep better tonight knowing that her vacation was at (checks notes) the same place she goes to a minimum of four times a year and films as work. Glad she didn’t go for something that wasn’t gifted or Disney related or further a field. Wouldn’t want to expand and challenge herself.

Coincidence that her Disney vacation also worked out as the same weekend/week that Karen Bee, her sister, and Luke and Rich descended on Orlando. 🤔 They’re all so predictable and co-dependent.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought she was done with Disney trips? And sorry, but if you're getting sloshed while filming is NOT work.

EDIT: Adding this from the cruise thread: I'll say it again: "Content" sounds like so much disposable nothingness.

I can't believe that the big secret offline no content (well just a tiny bit of content) vacation was a few nights at Disney. I for sure thought she was going to be dropping hints that her and Scotty had been away somewhere ultra high end and exclusive for an amazing couples trip. Nope just a regular old Disney trip on her own. What an anti climax.

• Haha
Reactions: 8