Jen Lefforge #2 UnBeelievably Insufferable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Cracking wise”.
Just stop trying to be whatever that is you’re trying to be. You’re an embarrassment Jennifer.
She's clearly trying to create some kitschy "Jen Lefforge Vernacular" but she just sounds like the old lady she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
IMG_0642.png
IMG_0643.png

Projecting much?! Just own it lady.

A lot of my friends stopped dying their hair during the pandemic. I tried but I just find the grey framing my face makes me look haggard so dye and highlights it is!

View attachment 2915617View attachment 2915618

Projecting much?! Just own it lady.

A lot of my friends stopped dying their hair during the pandemic. I tried but I just find the grey framing my face makes me look haggard so dye and highlights it is!
Seems like she's addressing us here, but seriously, Badass because you're not paying a professional to dye your hair? Get a grip.
Also, Jen, there's nothing interesting about you. You're the picture in the dictionary next to milquetoast.

Two questions:
• Do we think this is also a belt tightening move?
• How many months will this last?

On another note, I wonder if her solo trip to Disney will result in more Disney trips with a line like, "Going by myself and not 'working' has re-ignitied my love of WDW".

Seems like she's addressing us here, but seriously, Badass because you're not paying a professional to dye your hair? Get a grip.
Also, Jen, there's nothing interesting about you. You're the picture in the dictionary next to milquetoast.

Two questions:
• Do we think this is also a belt tightening move?
• How many months will this last?

On another note, I wonder if her solo trip to Disney will result in more Disney trips with a line like, "Going by myself and not 'working' has re-ignitied my love of WDW".
Oh I think it was totally directed at Tattle! 🤣 Honestly not getting your hair professionally dyed or dyed at all is not the earth shattering decision she thinks it is. Millions of women don’t do it. She tries so hard to sound important and such a boss babe it’s embarassing.

Could be belt tightening to pay for the house renos and will be resumed later this year. Wouldn’t surprise me. But really, if you’re paying for a Porsche but trips to Disney but can’t afford to get your hair dyed or piss carpet removed from the bathroom there’s an issue there.

Reactions: 5
Don't recall anyone mentioning her hair dye before. Really not one of her issues

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’ll look 80 with grey hair. If she thinks that makes her bad ass… lol go for it hun. We can’t wait.

• Haha
1 - it's hardly the most complex story, I don't get why you would be impressed or why someone would ever struggle to explain it

2 - props? It's not the late 90s

Screenshot_20240505_143921_Instagram.jpg

---
Well, at least she's honest in her laziness I guess. She has so little regard for her fans

Screenshot_20240505_144057_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
1 - it's hardly the most complex story, I don't get why you would be impressed or why someone would ever struggle to explain it

2 - props? It's not the late 90s

View attachment 2916580
---
Well, at least she's honest in her laziness I guess. She has so little regard for her fans

View attachment 2916581
Yeah, the movie doesn't even have to be explained. It's a character following his dream of becoming a chef.

Hey, Jen, the rest of us have actual work, how about you do your own? I'd have thought the patreon money would spark your "creativity".
Waiting for her to latch onto the trend from like 4 years or so ago of having a shot where the camera's in a cabinet running and she opens it up to greet the viewer.

Also, Jen's yammered on about how she makes so much from her "job". How about she pay us for doing part of it for her?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The way she sneers at her followers then has the nerve to ask them for input to her crappy video.
I wonder if she does everything on Stories so we don’t get to see the people telling her to do one.

You are recording a video about travelling solo, but this is a holiday with no work involved, which I suppose is true when everyone else is telling you what to say.

So she is confirming she has no insight herself on solo travel, and has nothing to add/say about the subject.

• Haha
So she is confirming she has no insight herself on solo travel, and has nothing to add/say about the subject.
Ding ding ding! You are the winner.
Or, she just doesn't want to take the effort to think about it. I think she laughs about charging people patreon money and getting them to do her "work".

I definitely think the 'wine mom' segment will. Not sure what the breakdown of viewers for her is.

Reactions: 1