Jen Lefforge #2 UnBeelievably Insufferable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The entitlement and judging is off the scale in her stories.

The people behind The Home Edit are starting a youtube channel and Jen thinks they shouldn't as they have enough already and compares youtube to etsy. She's exposing herself again as youtube is a legit media broadcasting channel where they can reach a new (and international) audience. Not everyone has every platform.

She does realise plenty of successful people and brands also have a youtube channel, right?
---
She also clearly isn't as informed as she thinks as youtube allowing people to pay to promote their channels has been around for ages

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow, she is a numbskull. I think the Home Edit is involved with Container Store so she has some irrational "I know about this" vibe from her couple of years there.

EDIT: Or, she'll be revealed as just regurgitating stuff they recommend.

Reactions: 2
She's massively triggered and I don't really know why? It's not like they are a threat, they're massively ahead of her.

Maybe just pointing and shooting any old crap just isn't enough anymore

• Haha
She's massively triggered and I don't really know why? It's not like they are a threat, they're massively ahead of her.

Maybe just pointing and shooting any old crap just isn't enough anymore
Ha! Like she'll go beyond that. Has she removed her Threads embargo yet? Doubt she'll make it a month.

Reactions: 1
The lack of self awareness. So disney is just for kids now? Adults can't have an opinion? The fact that walt disney designed his parks for everyone and not just kids...ever heard of that?

Screenshot_20240605_135130_Instagram.jpg

And after what can only be described as a diatribe against large corporates she goes on to defend Disney and its latest underwhelming offering.

• Haha
The lack of self awareness. So disney is just for kids now? Adults can't have an opinion? The fact that walt disney designed his parks for everyone and not just kids...ever heard of that?

View attachment 2975907
And meanwhile, here she is weighing in and judging people.
How about a statement about sad lonely adults who seemingly only go there to drink? That seems soulless to me.

Lord I missed it all last night and just saw her rant now. How ridiculous does she sound?! And it’s apparently going to affect the average vlogger like her? Then produce better content and stop shitting on your viewers!!!

On the Disney threads repost, this is the problem with Jen and all her arse licking Disney vlogger clique. Just like the rich entitled folks who go 3-4 times a year and are posting on the different FB groups for the hotel I’m staying at.

They all think they’re the be all end all of Disney fans and whatever they say goes. They forget that the vast majority of people are going once in a lifetime or every few years. It’s supposed to be a fun and enjoyable vacation. We just want your hints and tips. I’m not here for you to tell me this ride is tit or that one is amazing.

I watched the Disney POV video for Tiana’s Bayou and thought it looks lovely and the music they chose is fab. I don’t plan to watch the likes of Paging Mr Morrow and the rest of the twatwaffles drone on and whine about it before I go on July 3rd and ride it myself.

I don't get the people who say they couldn't go without one these idiots' ramblings about it. Most if not all of them just repeat what they do over and over again, so watch them once, and you've seen what they'll do.
And whatever happened to just being surprised and delighted seeing it for the first time when you're there? People seem incapable of that now.

• Heart
I don't get the people who say they couldn't go without one these idiots' ramblings about it. Most if not all of them just repeat what they do over and over again, so watch them once, and you've seen what they'll do.
And whatever happened to just being surprised and delighted seeing it for the first time when you're there? People seem incapable of that now.
That’s what I find crazy. Whether it’s the cruise crew or the Disney one, they all go to the same events, press trips, same previews, etc so then they’re all posting a video about it. I don’t know how they get views and make money off that crap.

Once I’ve watched one ride video or one new ship review I don’t need 10 more of the same thing.

That’s what I find crazy. Whether it’s the cruise crew or the Disney one, they all go to the same events, press trips, same previews, etc so then they’re all posting a video about it. I don’t know how they get views and make money off that crap.

Once I’ve watched one ride video or one new ship review I don’t need 10 more of the same thing.
Yes, and the absolute minutiae some of them get into, or they're so jaded by getting invited all the time that they just have no excitement for any of it.

Of course she is making the D Day anniversary about her and her trip.

Also, he didn't have family, that was the point of the movie?!

Screenshot_20240606_193010_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Projecting much?! Think she’s on the sauce early today with her ramblings.

Nobody would think someone’s family was overreacting if a man was showing signs of mental health issues or dementia and they tried to help him.

I mean coming from the country with daily mass shootings because someone thought it was OK for their friend or family member to still have a gun, her hot take doesn’t surprise me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

What is she talking about? Genuinely,I have no clue.
Reading between the lines I figure it’s something to do with her mother. Either someone is saying now that she’s fine and doesn’t need care or that was done in the past and it’s now delayed her being set up with the proper care plan.

Of course she is making the D Day anniversary about her and her trip.

Also, he didn't have family, that was the point of the movie?!

View attachment 2978501
I read this and think, does she not realize this is a cartoon and you can just enjoy it for what it is. Carl is a character, he doesn't need a backstory created from your lonely wine box.

• Haha
I read this and think, does she not realize this is a cartoon and you can just enjoy it for what it is. Carl is a character, he doesn't need a backstory created from your lonely wine box.
But the thing is he kind of does have a backstory, and what we don't know is still heavily hinted at. She's way off on this