Jen Lefforge #2 UnBeelievably Insufferable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so sad. I just looked up a Princess cruise with a mini-suite, 7 days, with the highest add on package they have and for 2 it was like $6580. I thought that was pretty good for Alaska and a suite with a good sized balcony.
But what would be the price for her beloved Disney cruise?! I get wanting to make sure you have funds for a place you really want to go if you want to do it right with lots of excursions etc, but if she is holding out to afford disney prices, that is madness. Life is too short!

Reactions: 2
While she can bang on about her business empire and how successful she is at youtube, and she may be technically right it's not all about the views. The bottom line is you need the views to make money. More views, more ad revenue, more people who likely use affiliate links/buy products etc.

What she's done is curated a small hardcore following who will pay her money on patreon and lap up everything she says in her echo chamber. The cult of Jen, if you will. This is all great, but she is now completely reliant on those small group of people and her disinterest and arrogant attitude towards non patreon members may bite her in future.

Small channels can definitely be bigger earners than larger ones, but she isn't the wise businesswoman she makes out. No one with a business mentality would be so awful to potential customers.

Reactions: 4
But what would be the price for her beloved Disney cruise?! I get wanting to make sure you have funds for a place you really want to go if you want to do it right with lots of excursions etc, but if she is holding out to afford disney prices, that is madness. Life is too short!
Just checked and a balcony cabin, not Concierge, is $6600-7600 USD per person based on two people sharing at the end of August and in September for a 7 night cruise from Vancouver.

This is why her budget issues are completely ridiculous. If she would just remove herself from Mickey’s arse or thinking that Viking is the only worthy cruise line besides DCL, she could travel to so many places.

Now I would still like her to get rid of the bathroom piss carpet before she goes on any other vacations whatsoever but I assume that comes out of Scottie’s affair budget…

Edit to add - I guess that was the starting price for both people! When I went through and chose the type of cabin she would chose for non Concierge it was $9400 USD for two without booze package since Disney doesn’t offer one, or internet o spa packages and of course no Disney priced excursions.

Reactions: 3
IMG_0976.png

I love that she doesn’t realize how performative she is and then calls out others for not being performative 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If only she would channel this hollow faux passion/care into her wardrobe, interior design, and marriage she might not be quite as annoying.

• Haha
IMG_0977.png

No Sunday scaries?! Well this photo gave me a full on jump scare before caffeine on a Monday morning! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love that she's assuming it's obviously pride and gay people that are the problem. Couldn't possibly be her attitude and manner

Screenshot_20240603_194121_Instagram.jpg

Love that she's assuming it's obviously pride and gay people that are the problem. Couldn't possibly be her attitude and manner

View attachment 2972557
I thought the same… maybe not your posts about Pride month but your general abrasive tone with people who you supposedly want to view your content. Like calling them trash for unsubscribing…

Reactions: 4