Jen Lefforge #2 UnBeelievably Insufferable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BTW, is she at home? There's color on the walls, which leads me to believe not.
I wondered the same both about the hair and the walls. Hair seems darker except where the grey is and I don’t remember any colour upstairs at Casa Lefforge. Maybe she’s using a filter? 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
IMG_0891.png

Well atleast she’s admitting to using a filter but why?!
---
IMG_0892.png

What did I miss? Why is this week busy? Because there was a bank holiday in the UK and US? I love how she’s trying to beg for views while justifying the low views all at the same time. She’s bizarre.

Now that I know she talks about parenting and her failures, I’ll have to pop this on YewTube at some point over the weekend.

Reactions: 3
Thank you! I’d appreciate knowing. My bestie was there in November and the night she went to the Xmas Party in MK, all the annoying vloggers were there. She doesn’t follow any of that nonsense on YT and IG and just messaged me asking who all the weirdos were filming everywhere. 🤣

I’d pick them out at 50 paces and want to throat punch or tell off 90% of them. Thankfully I’ll be trying to somewhat behave in front of the 9 year old. lol
FYI, apparently "probably July 9"

• Heart
I’m not 5 mins into her Q&A and she’s already annoying the duck out of me. Vaguely alluded to the “crisis” with her mother but literally said she’s not going further into it and keeping it within the family but has put some info on IG and of course her Patreons have been told. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Omg she’s so bleeping stupid. Says she’s filming in the basement but it’s not really a basement but more of a terrace level because it’s not subterranean.

witch that’s a walkout basement. The end.
---
Lmao she hasn’t done an Alaskan cruise because they’re “dang expensive and not in the budget”. What in the actual duck?! 7 nights in Alaska on Holland America, RCL, Princess, Celebrity would cost less than her precious 4 day Disney concierge cruises to the Bahamas where she doesn’t leave the ship and spends another $250 for the spa pass and $300 on a fancy dinner.
---
Omg she wants to come to PEI and live out her Anne of Green Gable fantasies. Lord help me if she’s that close to me.

Last edited:
  • Sad
She is so sad. I just looked up a Princess cruise with a mini-suite, 7 days, with the highest add on package they have and for 2 it was like $6580. I thought that was pretty good for Alaska and a suite with a good sized balcony.

She is so sad. I just looked up a Princess cruise with a mini-suite, 7 days, with the highest add on package they have and for 2 it was like $6580. I thought that was pretty good for Alaska and a suite with a good sized balcony.
Sh’s very sad and contradicts herself constantly. If she wanted to go to Alaska or PEI she would. But it’s easier to fly 45 mins from ATL to MCO and lay by a pool.

Reactions: 3
Sh’s very sad and contradicts herself constantly. If she wanted to go to Alaska or PEI she would. But it’s easier to fly 45 mins from ATL to MCO and lay by a pool.
Then I guess she's found her calling as a social media person.

Reactions: 2