Jen Lefforge #2 UnBeelievably Insufferable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally possible too. 🤣
I'd think if she's having all these crises, the therapist would simply tell her stop social media altogether now. She could just get a job if she actually had to "earn her own money".

EDIT: I wonder if she invents something for the therapist to deal with every few weeks or if the therapy is basically her family get together.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Now she’s reposting stuff about the genocide in Gaza. Thanks Jen, now the Palestinians and Trans communities can both sleep better knowing you’re now on board as an ally. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ Where’s she been the past 6-7 months and before that?!

Reactions: 3
The shallowness of which all these influencers are reposting that image and then carrying on with their self serving stuff speaks volumes.

Reactions: 5
The shallowness of which all these influencers are reposting that image and then carrying on with their self serving stuff speaks volumes.
Yes, it's the world tragedy du jour, complete with sad emojis. "People are getting killed, but hey, I'm having a big box of wine next to my hideous bag by myself at home looking up and to the right for some inane reason".

IMG_0863.png

Fun fact you ignorant woman - I live next to Maine and we get 90-100F and 80-100% humidity from mid-late June until late September. I’ve had my AC on in my house in Canada for a few weeks now and have been swatting black flies and mosquitoes at night. Currently June bug season is upon us. Delightful. Yes summer lasts longer in the south but I hate when people think anything north of DC or NYC is a frozen bleeping tundra 365 days a year.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2964159
Fun fact you ignorant woman - I live next to Maine and we get 90-100F and 80-100% humidity from mid-late June until late September. I’ve had my AC on in my house in Canada for a few weeks now and have been swatting black flies and mosquitoes at night. Currently June bug season is upon us. Delightful. Yes summer lasts longer in the south but I hate when people think anything north of DC or NYC is a frozen bleeping tundra 365 days a year.
And Maine-ers don't hide from snow! They get outside in it!!

Also, does she not realize that stuff happens outside in the summer EVEN IN HOT/HUMID CLIMATES?

People in Maine, in fact people in New England in general, get out and live their best lives in the summer. She is delusional.

In fairness isn't that what she's saying. She's not saying maine people hide in the summer, she's saying they hide in winter. And then people in the south do the same in summer. Opposite behaviour

In fairness isn't that what she's saying. She's not saying maine people hide in the summer, she's saying they hide in winter. And then people in the south do the same in summer. Opposite behaviour
Yes. You’re right. I just can’t stand this woman 😂🤣

• Haha
Yeah, except they really don't. Life goes on.

And Maine-ers don't hide from snow! They get outside in it!!
Yes, lots of ski hill, snow shoe trails, and snowmobiling up in this neck of the woods! I don’t mind the snow but when it’s -25C even the dog doesn’t want to go for his walk. Th only thing hibernating up here are the bears. lol That’s why I tell people it might get hotter longer in the south but we can go from -30 or -40 with the windchill in winter to +30 to +40C in summer with the humidex We get all the extremes. These delusional influencer types would never cope with defrosting the car and then scraping it to see to be able to drive to an actual job. 🤣🤣🤣 Or standing on the packed subway or Tube in business clothes in August with no AC in a heatwave like I used to do in Toronto and London.

Did anyone catch what she shared on stories this afternoon before she deleted it? Lol 🍿🍿🍿

It was showing as if she had a new IG story but when I clicked it shows story unavailable.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Oh you're so hard, such a real who doesn't care what people think 🙄

Screenshot_20240531_165658_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She acts like she doesn't care because they probably weren't patreon members. If they were, she'd be singing a different tune.
EDIT: Also provides the YT link because she doesn't care.
Also, the gray seems to be taking a while to come in, or is that just me?

Yes apparently something to do with her support for LGBTQ. She wanted to clear the decks before Pride month. God she’s so attention seeking and performative while at the same time click bait.

Reactions: 4