Jen Lefforge #2 UnBeelievably Insufferable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll have to ask my friend, I didn't ask about date/location but I know she said early July because I was originally planning on going then myself, but ended up up booking for early June instead.
Thank you! I’d appreciate knowing. My bestie was there in November and the night she went to the Xmas Party in MK, all the annoying vloggers were there. She doesn’t follow any of that nonsense on YT and IG and just messaged me asking who all the weirdos were filming everywhere. 🤣

I’d pick them out at 50 paces and want to throat punch or tell off 90% of them. Thankfully I’ll be trying to somewhat behave in front of the 9 year old. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm just back from 2 weeks in WDW and thankfully didn't see any the big annoying vloggers. Saw a couple of people with smaller cameras filming and lots of instagram posers getting their other half to take multiple shots but nothing that got in the way of the fun

I'm just back from 2 weeks in WDW and thankfully didn't see any the big annoying vloggers. Saw a couple of people with smaller cameras filming and lots of instagram posers getting their other half to take multiple shots but nothing that got in the way of the fun
Ugh. Remember when people would just have fun and take a photo here and there and weren't out to make the world jealous of them?

Reactions: 4
Yes, I don’t need a bunch of Insta-worthy photos or to match my outfit to a wall. 🙄 I’m more concerned about yummy snacks and drinks and getting the virtual queue for Tron. 🤣

Reactions: 2
Yes, I don’t need a bunch of Insta-worthy photos or to match my outfit to a wall. 🙄 I’m more concerned about yummy snacks and drinks and getting the virtual queue for Tron. 🤣
BTW I was getting the evening Tron virtual queues as late as 1.40pm!! Guardians were gone pretty instantly, so not sure why Tron seemed more readily available

• Heart
The world traveller with British friends just showing her ignorance while belittling/dismissing a whole country just because SHE doesn't know something.

Also, coming from a citizen of a country that calls everything a 'holiday' even when it isn't, she maybe needs to sit back down 😆

Screenshot_20240527_181232_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
God she’s an ignorant cow bag.

Next up “I wonder why Canada Day isn’t the same day as Fourth of July.”

• Haha
The funny thing is she thinks she is so sophisticated and classy but she knows nothing. She shits herself with a French menu that she cant pronounce but gets through it by throwing $$ at it and buying the expensive cocktail and menu. She is unsophisticated trash trying to be high end.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Part of me wonders if she is using her mother’s situation as a way to make us feel bad for her because she’s sour about what she reads in here?? She had talked about her moms condition for at least a year. The trip she just went on to visit her mom with her siblings and sort out affairs was actually planned several months ahead of the trip that she just went on, so it wasn’t any kind of “red alert crisis” trip otherwise she’d have gone sooner.

So because one (apparently ignorant) British person back her everything is good. Many of us do know why we have bank holidays. Again it's the 'I'm not homophobic because I have a gay son' attitude

Screenshot_20240528_054331_Instagram.jpg

Part of me wonders if she is using her mother’s situation as a way to make us feel bad for her because she’s sour about what she reads in here?? She had talked about her moms condition for at least a year. The trip she just went on to visit her mom with her siblings and sort out affairs was actually planned several months ahead of the trip that she just went on, so it wasn’t any kind of “red alert crisis” trip otherwise she’d have gone sooner.
So her daily crisis situation was preplanned months ago. Yep, definitely a liar and an attention bleep. Not surprised in the least. She must be exhausting to have to deal with on the regular. Shout out to Scottie, the kids, the therapist, dentist, and her dermatologist since that’s who she seems to interact with daily.

So because one (apparently ignorant) British person back her everything is good. Many of us do know why we have bank holidays. Again it's the 'I'm not homophobic because I have a gay son' attitude

View attachment 2961092
Jesus, people are complete idiots now, aren't they? Just quickly looked at their YouTube, and they're the "hey let's monetize our kids" type, so, instant fail for me.

Reactions: 3
IMG_0856.png

Well if she’s making tit private on IG anyone can still see all her tit 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

But don’t worry, YT and Patreon will still be full on grift. Lol

Or here’s a thought as a grown ass middle aged woman… don’t share your family’s personal business on social media and talk to your therapist about how to interact with your followers in a more mature and less cunty manner.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6