Jen Lefforge #2 UnBeelievably Insufferable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a nasty piece of work. That was a completely uncalled for response.

Also, pretty much every successful youtuber will say, listen to your audience. You learn from them to learn what they want and will therefore watch. That's how you grown your blog/channel/social media. No views = no money.
---
I know I've mentioned her before, but Carrie Hope Fletcher has taken this attitude to her followers. This has resulted in engagement plummeting, bad PR when she was in a west end show, and now she barely gets any theatre work beyond one off concerts and her solo stuff sells less and less. Think she is also likely black listed by Andrew Lloyd Webber.

If she keeps this up, her attitude will bite Jen in the arse.

Also, by publicly replying in the q and a she is showing all her followers what a nasty attitude she has. If she had ignored, or responded in dms it would stay between her and whoever asked the question.

Reactions: 5
IMG_0850.png
IMG_0851.png

IMG_0852.png

And there it is… unless you’re one of her paying arse kissers, don’t ask a question for the Q&A, or provide any feedback. She doesn’t care.

Oh and you know that restaurant in AZ was the best meal all year because she normally eats out at Chili’s. Such a predictable stereotypical American basic witch. God forbid you find something that isn’t a chain in the suburbs. They exist. I have a friend who lives in the same area she does.
---
Wow she’s such a rude witch 😡
I feel like she’s being beyond rude and aggressive in all of these screenshots. Even the one about restaurants. Not everyone in the burbs eat at crappy cheap ass chains.

As we keep saying, can’t wait til this bites her in the arse and she doesn’t have 549 people paying her way anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Jesus, we like Chili's for what it is, but if that's the only restaurant you go to, and you're trying to pass yourself off as posh, you need a separate therapy appointment, Jen.
Also, her posts' sentence structure is atrocious. It's like she didn't graduate high school, or she's trying to pretend she's Gen Z or something.

Reactions: 4
Jesus, we like Chili's for what it is, but if that's the only restaurant you go to, and you're trying to pass yourself off as posh, you need a separate therapy appointment, Jen.
Also, her posts' sentence structure is atrocious. It's like she didn't graduate high school, or she's trying to pretend she's Gen Z or something.
Like you said the other day it’s rather similar to Fuhrer Trump.

Reactions: 2
JFC, she's outdone herself with those replies.

I wonder if she takes the Gucci bee bag to Chilis?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
JFC, she's outdone herself with those replies.

I wonder if she takes the Gucci bee bag to Chilis?
While riding shotgun in the Porsche with Scottie while they both wear their pretentious as duck matching Porsche ball caps.

• Haha
I have to say her responses that she publicly posted after "ask me anything" had me totally appalled. You asked for questions, since you're lacking enough creativity in your "full time job." That person wasn't even criticizing anything when they posted about their preference of videos. A simple "thanks for the feedback, now is not the time where I can commit to those videos but I may revisit in the future!" would have been a kind of enough response. That, plus the responses she gave to "favorable" questions were just such BS.
---
I also heard through the grapevine that she booked a "surprise" Disney trip in July. So much for not traveling over the summer, minimizing travel in 2024, selling her family's Old Key West DVC contract but keeping the new Riviera DVC contract she got a year ago as a write-off, etc...

Last edited:
  • Sad
I have to say her responses that she publicly posted after "ask me anything" had me totally appalled. You asked for questions, since you're lacking enough creativity in your "full time job." That person wasn't even criticizing anything when they posted about their preference of videos. A simple "thanks for the feedback, now is not the time where I can commit to those videos but I may revisit in the future!" would have been a kind of enough response. That, plus the responses she gave to "favorable" questions were just such BS.
---
I also heard through the grapevine that she booked a "surprise" Disney trip in July. So much for not traveling over the summer, minimizing travel in 2024, selling her family's Old Key West DVC contract but keeping the new Riviera DVC contract she got a year ago as a write-off, etc...
She is one pathetic human. How much do we think it'll be one of those YouTuber "Recharging, Swedish Death Drinking, Taking a Break" trips?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is one pathetic human. How much do we think it'll be one of those YouTuber "Recharging, Swedish Death Drinking, Taking a Break" trips?
A friend of mine is still on her Patreon...she stays on for different reasons but I'm not here to judge that. I don't tell my friend much about the chaos of this page and all the dramatics. I haven't even told my friend that I left the Patreon myself but I don't mind hearing about the patron news. But she apparently offered a meet-up for that "surprise" trip so I don't think it's necessarily a "private" trip or a break trip. But I don't think her channel will hear about it unless maybe we get another repetitive packing video.
---
God, again, going back to the post about restaurant recommendations....sure she lives in the suburbs but her son is also apparently some kind of chef and/or bartender in the Atlanta suburbs too. And for myself for example, I live in New Jersey but am right outside of NYC and actually work in NYC, I can always give people a few recommendations for restaurants in the city (ex: go here for casual, go here for Thai, go here for tex-mex, go here for good drinks, go here for good brunch, etc). She just made that question way bigger than it needed to be, but enjoy your southwest egg rolls at Chilis...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Eats at chain restaurants fine, but then tries to look fancy by blowing $300 on a meal on a Disney cruise plus more on wine pairings and a stupid $50 cocktail. Worst kind of snob.

Reactions: 6
The thing is she could have used that Q to tell her followers that her content was changing in a nice way, not basically telling people to duck off if you don't like it anymore.
Also, will be interesting to see if she does her 2024 earnings video, or if that will be another change in the Jen rebrand to witch to ditch, unless it is brag worthy

Reactions: 5
She doesn't care because she's completely reliant on Patreon.

Her views are nothing to write home about and certainly couldn't fund her lifestyle. So she has no interest or respect for her subscribers and viewers, just the people directly paying her

She doesn't care because she's completely reliant on Patreon.

Her views are nothing to write home about and certainly couldn't fund her lifestyle. So she has no interest or respect for her subscribers and viewers, just the people directly paying her
I have always thought this too. She is nowhere near anywhere like "The Tim Trackers" (who I stopped following two years ago) or even channels people bash really hard like Kyle Pallo. Her videos unless they are viral can't be bringing in regular money for her. I look forward to seeing her end of year analytics this year since she is "so transparent" but again, she's not getting YouTube videos like those channels are so I'm not buying the whole "let me consolidate to one channel" crap until I see the data.

Reactions: 3
Oh dear god, when is she going in July?! Please don’t let it be the first week. I’m already not happy with my friends’ date choice as it will be hotter than the surface of the sun and busy for July 4 but it works for their work and custody schedule so the fun aunty is going to Disney. I was planning on resort hopping to Riviera on my non park day to look at the pretty mosaics too. If I cross paths with her…

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh dear god, when is she going in July?! Please don’t let it be the first week. I’m already not happy with my friends’ date choice as it will be hotter than the surface of the sun and busy for July 4 but it works for their work and custody schedule so the fun aunty is going to Disney. I was planning on resort hopping to Riviera on my non park day to look at the pretty mosaics too. If I cross paths with her…
I'll have to ask my friend, I didn't ask about date/location but I know she said early July because I was originally planning on going then myself, but ended up up booking for early June instead.

Reactions: 1