Jen Lefforge #2 UnBeelievably Insufferable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has zero self awareness. Complete hypocrite.

And I thought 'meanies' were awful people.

Also, people who turn up at an airport an hour before are the worst. They're always the ones that want to jump queues when they realise they didn't leave enough time.

Queen of Entitlement

Reactions: 6
Not everyone can be an amazing seasoned pro traveller like Jennifer. Amateurs 🥴

Reactions: 3
She has zero self awareness. Complete hypocrite.

And I thought 'meanies' were awful people.

Also, people who turn up at an airport an hour before are the worst. They're always the ones that want to jump queues when they realise they didn't leave enough time.

Queen of Entitlement
Very much so!!!

I fly from a small regional airport to then make connections in Toronto or Montreal to the rest of the world. Usually on a 5:30 am flight. Friends will be like “we have to be there 2-3 hrs early”. Meanwhile the doors to the place aren’t even unlocked til 3:45 or 4 am. 🤣🤣🤣 4 gates with 1 door to walk out to the plane. Heathrow or Atlanta Hartsfield it’s not. But flying home I’m there 3 hrs ahead wherever I am.

I have always maintained the 3 hours early for international flights because there is a number of things that can go wrong or delay you and I would rather start the trip stressfree by being where I need to be with no rush.

It is funny how she is happy to judge others for their choices as if she is the queen of all travel when she is actually still very sheltered in her choices!!

• Heart
I have always maintained the 3 hours early for international flights because there is a number of things that can go wrong or delay you and I would rather start the trip stressfree by being where I need to be with no rush.

It is funny how she is happy to judge others for their choices as if she is the queen of all travel when she is actually still very sheltered in her choices!!
Same! I’d rather be there and drink at the bar or have breakfast than be rushing and stressed.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I'm 3 hours before too, which is actually recommended by the industry anyway. Sometimes I have some time to kill, other times I'm going straight to the gate.

She obviously isn't as an experienced traveller as she thinks.

She just likes to appear better informed and superior to people. She’s a nasty piece of work. It’s written allover her face.

She just likes to appear better informed and superior to people. She’s a nasty piece of work. It’s written allover her face.
And she's often wrong.

Again, like Adam

They are so similar

Reactions: 5
And she's often wrong.

Again, like Adam

They are so similar
I've often left to get somewhere to account for traffic and fortunately the traffic was non existent, so I get there early. Big deal.
It's funny that she who has nothing but time to kill complains about others getting there early because ultimately if they're late, THEN it is a waste of their precious vacation time (assuming they were going on vacation).

So owning a BMW would never be in the budget but a Porsche is?! Like what's the narrative here Jen? Burberry coat in budget, Gucci bags in budget, Porsche in budget but a BMW, whoa, slow your roll, we can't afford that. Make it make sense.

Attachments

• Haha
So owning a BMW would never be in the budget but a Porsche is?! Like what's the narrative here Jen? Burberry coat in budget, Gucci bags in budget, Porsche in budget but a BMW, whoa, slow your roll, we can't afford that. Make it make sense.

She's all over the show. How doesn't she see how contradictory and hypocritical she is

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just looked and the BMW site. The 5 series starts at $65k while on Porsche's website the 911 models start at $115k, but not in budget, yeah, sure.
EDIT: And she, the seasoned traveler, couldn't rent her own damn car?

• Haha
She’s using her mum being sick to flex about her rental car. Could this woman get any lower?

• Sick
She’s using her mum being sick to flex about her rental car. Could this woman get any lower?
I'm sure she can and we'll see that throughout the rest of the year while she's fighting so hard for LGBTQ+ rights.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if any of the others siblings are still there and how relieved they must be to have Jen and her Swedish death cleaning gone.

• Haha
I wonder if we could get her to buy into "Japanese Minimalist Reorganization" which I just made up. Tell her she needs to make her home office like one of those desktop gardens.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How ironic that she hangs out with travel dummies like Adam who get to the airport 15 hours before a flight!

I fly out of Seattle. I get there insanely early. Traffic, parking, shuttles, and TSA are too unpredictable. I’d rather avoid the anxiety.

This woman has no self awareness.

Reactions: 5
Ugh, I found this response from Jen so rude and unnecessary. When will these influencers learn they’re not above receiving feedback about their “jobs”?

IMG_3933.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Ugh, I found this response from Jen so rude and unnecessary. When will these influencers learn they’re not above receiving feedback about their “jobs”?

View attachment 2959071
Wow, I'd unsubscribe and tell anyone I knew who watched her to as well.
I'm sure she'd say some BS like, "I started doing this so I didn't have to answer to a boss except myself".