Jen Lefforge #2 UnBeelievably Insufferable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_0820.png

If the company seriously puts this on her meet and greet sign just another example of self importance. Definitely not using them now!

It’s not like Meryl Streep’s sign says 5 time Oscar nominee or some other nonsense. duck way to shoot yourself in the foot Mike’s Transportation.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2952826
If the company seriously puts this on her meet and greet sign just another example of self importance. Definitely not using them now!

It’s not like Meryl Streep’s sign says 5 time Oscar nominee or some other nonsense. duck way to shoot yourself in the foot Mike’s Transportation.
I thought she wan't a Disney YouTuber anymore? I'd walk from the airport now sooner than I'd use these idiots.
When I worked in theatre, you know what the people who picked up actors (yes, even famous ones) did? They made sure they knew what they currently looked like and just went up and introduced themselves. Later on, I think they'd email a photo of who was picking them up. It wasn't ego stroking.

Reactions: 3
I thought she wan't a Disney YouTuber anymore? I'd walk from the airport now sooner than I'd use these idiots.
When I worked in theatre, you know what the people who picked up actors (yes, even famous ones) did? They made sure they knew what they currently looked like and just went up and introduced themselves. Later on, I think they'd email a photo of who was picking them up. It wasn't ego stroking.
Exactly! I’ve never seen someone’s profession mentioned on the sign before. Literally will say the last name and maybe a first initial that’s it that’s all anytime I’ve looked at one at airports all over the world.

95% of random people seeing that sign will see “Disney Youtuber” and think “wanker”. And they’d be 100% correct.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Witchy Pooh is lecturing us on how she likes to support small business, this being Mikes cars. Yes that’s the small business she uses to transport her highness to her other favourite small businesses, Walt Disney World and Disney Cruises. To and from all of those airlines, and the tiny Viking Cruises. And of course her favourite small fragrance house is Estée Lauder, and that Luggage brand she pushes, I could go on. This woman could not BE more corporate.
Oh, and do you think we are the “gossip meanies” she refers to on Threads?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must have deleted whatever she put about gossip. I don’t see it there this morning.

Wow, classic narc to make it all about her at this time.

She makes it sound like her mum is about to die and is palliative or something. Meanwhile, she took her to In and Out Burger for lunch the other day.

Maybe if mom had been the focus instead of monthly vacations and YT content for the past 5-6 years, she would have already downsized her home and home care support would already be in place. Instead they’re scrambling now to make it all happen.

So I just went on IG and figured out the Threads thing. lol I’ve just been seeing what she’s posted up to now when she puts it on her IG stories. Wow, she’s interacting on there like you would with your personal friends on your FB and spending alot of time doing it. It’s both cringey and entertaining at the same time.

If she wasn’t such a witch I’d almost feel bad that she doesn’t have friends in real life to chat with.

Reactions: 2
BTW, she writes like the Trump, with "beatifully and fully block". Who speaks or writes that way? This was done for applause from her stans.
---
If she wasn’t such a witch I’d almost feel bad that she doesn’t have friends in real life to chat with.
But, she is an entitled witch.

Oh her Threads account is a gift!
I noticed. lol I understand scrolling social media if you’re in the hospital passing time with a sick relative who is sleeping lots or close to death. But she literally has an entire house to clean out. I hope the other siblings are more useful.

Reactions: 2
I noticed. lol I understand scrolling social media if you’re in the hospital passing time with a sick relative who is sleeping lots or close to death. But she literally has an entire house to clean out. I hope the other siblings are more useful.
I'd be pissed if there were a number of us siblings working and she's breaking to look at Tattle and post on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'd be pissed if there were a number of us siblings working and she's breaking to look at Tattle and post on social media.
I’m sure there’s lots of eye rolling, swearing, muttering and swearing going on at house at the moment. I’d be pissed too.

Also thankful as an only child that my parents already downsized to an apt and that their affairs, wishes, etc are all in order.

Using her sick mother to garner support has to be the absolute SHITTIEST move ever.
You are a bleeping disgrace Jen.
Luv, Gossip Meanie xx

• Heart
I believe she is referring to here as gossip meanies, or similar such sites. BUT she can't beautifully block or stop us! So if she is saying that she must be getting more hate directly from viewers and yet doesn't see that she could be a problem

• Haha
Now she’s making fun of a family at the airport at 5 am for a 9:30 am flight. After just saying the other day that she would give other travellers grace. Maybe they’re flying internationally. Maybe they have additional needs and wanted to allow lots of time.

We don’t all waltz into the TSA line an hour ahead because we have pre check and a husband who works for the airline so we can get on any number of other flights if something goes wrong.

I hope she arrives home early to find Scottie banging the cleaning lady on her favourite silk pillow case and sheets.

• Heart