Jen Lefforge #2 UnBeelievably Insufferable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope so!
---

BTW, you know who else likes expensive stuff?

EVERYBODY. It's just that most won't brag or throw it in anyone else's face who can't buy those things. Because ultimately they're just things.
I think it’s hilarious how tone deaf she is. Nobody is here for your quasi luxury expensive taste content Jen and your followers are leaving as a result. I watch actual luxury vloggers who have money and taste for luxury content. They also don’t have pissy carpet in their bathroom.

Reactions: 2
Apparently there are some issues with her mom and dementia and she's there with their rest of her siblings too. I can imagine that that's a hard trip. But also, maybe a trip that doesn't need to be on your "very public" platform. Some things can be private and family only. We send you well wishes, but that's not enough I guess for her to to even post these pictures or make them public.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Apparently there are some issues with her mom and dementia and she's there with their rest of her siblings too. I can imagine that that's a hard trip. But also, maybe a trip that doesn't need to be on your "very public" platform. Some things can be private and family only. We send you well wishes, but that's not enough I guess for her to to even post these pictures or make them public.
Reminds me of Brogan Tate laughing uproariously at he grandmother with dementia so she could promote the big potato games. :sick:

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Like most things, if it's true you don't need to keep mentioning it and reinforcing it. Talk about it most, does it least. Works for sex, money, luxury etc

But then how would she get attention?! 🤔🙄

I often wonder about otherwise supposedly intelligent adults who suddenly discover that their 80 year old parent has dementia. Like this didn’t happen overnight. Have you not spent any amount of time with your parent in the past 5-10 years?! I hope there’s atleast one child that lives near the woman because chances are she shouldn’t be in her own home if that’s the case.

Reactions: 3
I think for a lot of people (not Jen, since she has nothing but time), they may only see their parents for a little bit on the weekend or a holiday, so it may only seem like the person is just forgetting a couple of things. Eventually they get a diagnosis, but I don't think a lot of people keep aware of what to look for, like a lot of health things.

I absolutely agree that posting about her mom's diagnosis with dementia on public forums is not in great taste, but we already know that her taste in most things is not great.

I am sitting here thinking about my own future, and if my kids took my health or medical issues into the public, especially if I have no consent, it's just wrong and a betrayal of trust (IMO). But that's just me. I get the whole education angle and advocating for care, but for me, I would not approve. I'm just a private person and choose not to share very personal aspects of my life online.

Maybe her mom would be okay with it, and only Jen knows her mom and her wishes.

Reactions: 1
I lost my dad last summer to Alzheimer’s. He suffered for 6 years before he passed. It was horrible. I can honestly say that it was nothing I felt the need to share on social media.

• Heart
I lost my dad last summer to Alzheimer’s. He suffered for 6 years before he passed. It was horrible. I can honestly say that it was nothing I felt the need to share on social media.
One of the cruelest illnesses out there and I completely agree with you. 💔

Reactions: 3
She’s looking hiddy in the latest pic. Drab outfit, looking upwards and to the left again… silly cow.
Can’t wait for the grey hair to start coming through properly. It's going to look truly terrible for a very long time until it’s completely grown through. Maybe she’s planning a major restyle and going much shorter. Watch out for anything that might make that nose look even bigger, Jen!

• Haha
She’s looking hiddy in the latest pic. Drab outfit, looking upwards and to the left again… silly cow.
Can’t wait for the grey hair to start coming through properly. It's going to look truly terrible for a very long time until it’s completely grown through. Maybe she’s planning a major restyle and going much shorter. Watch out for anything that might make that nose look even bigger, Jen!
Yeah, can't wait until it looks unintentionally like this:
limahl_44.jpg

• Haha
IMG_0815.png

Gotta get that brag in there about her great meals from all her trips so far in 2024!

• Angry
Then my job is done.

Ugh. But anyone can go to a great restaurant and ask for a hamburger. She really only chooses based on how "in" it appears to be.
Besides the fact most restaurants are wasted on her because she’s a pescatarian. 🙄

Edit to add… if your restaurant fucks up a salad or pasta or a veggie burger then you have problems.

Reactions: 1
The bragging never stops with her. Such a vomit.
Feel sorry for me - mom has dementia, but doggone it, I'm going out to eat. Mom's probably at her house as long as one of the other siblings is there.
She's definitely the one of the bunch constantly moaning for a break from it, when she probably does 15 mins at a time.

Feel sorry for me - mom has dementia, but doggone it, I'm going out to eat. Mom's probably at her house as long as one of the other siblings is there.
She's definitely the one of the bunch constantly moaning for a break from it, when she probably does 15 mins at a time.
I just can’t believe that with multiple siblings nobody had the chat with an 80 year old woman to downsize from a 2 story massive home until now. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ She could have been in a 2 bed condo with a patio or balcony for the past 10-15 years. To move her now unless she’s going to a memory care facility will set her back dementia wise.