Jen Lefforge #2 UnBeelievably Insufferable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever I travel and see people traveling for actual business, I see a variety of bags and not a lot of Tumi.

Reactions: 3
Whenever I travel and see people traveling for actual business, I see a variety of bags and not a lot of Tumi.
I don’t get the hype honestly. Most of them, like Jen’s, have those single style spinner wheels instead of the double ones. Way more susceptible to breaking. A life time warranty doesn’t really help you when the damn thing is broken in some far off place.

A lot of frequent travellers use the brands the airline crews use which makes total sense to me.

I have my Away carry on and a Travelon anti theft bag for my personal item and then I have a smaller Travelon dressy backpack for sightseeing. Grand total spent for all three bags was like $350 CAD and they’ll last me a lifetime.

Why she needs so many bags is beyond me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Jen loves to spend. It makes her feel important and she thinks it makes her look important.
---
Me thinks Jen is on the DVC member cruise departing from Barcelona on a 7-night Mediterranean sailing. These people are all so predictable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Jen loves to spend. It makes her feel important and she thinks it makes her look important.
---
Me thinks Jen is on the DVC member cruise departing from Barcelona on a 7-night Mediterranean sailing. These people are all so predictable.
I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if she is and hangs out with Twattan for another week in the spa and not getting off the ship.

Reactions: 1
Wonder what her blood alcohol is at any given point in the day and also when she'll get a DUI. 🤣
Thankfully on the days that she seems more than a little off she doesn’t seem to go run errands.

Or has got them and her appointments out of the way.

By the way, how can she call herself a dog lover when she's trying to travel all the time without the dog?

By the way, how can she call herself a dog lover when she's trying to travel all the time without the dog?
OK that’s spooky because I was just thinking the same thing earlier today. Wondering who looks after the 3 dogs when she’s gallivanting because Scotty would be working 3-4 days at a time I would think.
---
IMG_0793.png

So she’s married to a 30 year pilot but it took a random Uber driver to make her realize that not everyone travelling is going on their 8th vacation of the year paid for by their husband to escape their bored housewife existence. 🤔🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah, since Brogan was getting so much grief I thought why isn't Jen Lefforge getting this kind of grief doing the same thing?

If I was her husband I'd make sure that's when I was at home. 🤣
The moron probably realizes that at this stage in life he might as well stay and deal with her the minimal amount that he has to because if he divorces her, she’ll get half his retirement plan plus more. My cousin’s ex could have taken a lot more than she did when she found out he was banging a flight attendant. She had her own pension and decided to just ask for the house. Made out like a bandit when she sold it near Toronto and moved back to our hometown.

The moron probably realizes that at this stage in life he might as well stay and deal with her the minimal amount that he has to because if he divorces her, she’ll get half his retirement plan plus more. My cousin’s ex could have taken a lot more than she did when she found out he was banging a flight attendant. She had her own pension and decided to just ask for the house. Made out like a bandit when she sold it near Toronto and moved back to our hometown.
And if he can avoid her enough, he really only has to see her for like a day a week. She'd definitely be getting some shark lawyer and then her whole personality would be aggrieved divorcee trying to pick up the pieces for the next 8 years. Not someone who would have to struggle and work or anything.

Reactions: 5
IMG_0808.png

So really she was a rich suburban kid from a John Hughes movie. Did daddy have a Ferrari too?

Her 80 year old mother appears to be in fine form. Definitely nothing that would be categorized as a crisis. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Mom looks like she’s a character. She probably calls Jennifer and tells her tit just to push her buttons and get her wound up. Lol
I hope so!
---
View attachment 2948016
So really she was a rich suburban kid from a John Hughes movie. Did daddy have a Ferrari too?

Her 80 year old mother appears to be in fine form. Definitely nothing that would be categorized as a crisis. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤔
BTW, you know who else likes expensive stuff?

EVERYBODY. It's just that most won't brag or throw it in anyone else's face who can't buy those things. Because ultimately they're just things.