Jemhow #4 Jemma McGowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jemma hasnt really thought this one through. If you google Jemma Mcgowan Boutique Tattle shows up in the search before you see her website πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She definitely is not as sick as she claims and I don't even belive she is terminal anymore
You don't go from being terminal to no longer terminal (unless a miracle has taken place). A terminal diagnosis means your disease isn't curable, and it's going to be what kills you. However it might take months, or it could be years...

Reactions: 3
You don't go from being terminal to no longer terminal (unless a miracle has taken place). A terminal diagnosis means your disease isn't curable, and it's going to be what kills you. However it might take months, or it could be years...
And I don't think any of us think she's actually terminal anymore like we used to believe...not that she isn't terminal but was if that makes sense. She's full of shite

Reactions: 2
I do believe she's terminal, simply because I don't think anyone would say that if it wasn't true, no matter for what gain. I don't see why you would tempt fate or dice with death like that. I just believe that she is terminal but doing quite well considering. I'm sure there are bits that she chooses not to share.

Reactions: 5
I don't think anyone's ever suggested that she's lying about having cancer (and that's terrible for her, as it is for anyone), but there are pretty significant inconsistencies in what she's said about her cancer and prognosis and that's enough for people to feel justifiably deceived, especially those people who have given her money that was intended for something very specific and appears to have just gone straight into the Bank of Jemma.

Reactions: 8
I don't think anyone's ever suggested that she's lying about having cancer (and that's terrible for her, as it is for anyone), but there are pretty significant inconsistencies in what she's said about her cancer and prognosis and that's enough for people to feel justifiably deceived, especially those people who have given her money that was intended for something very specific and appears to have just gone straight into the Bank of Jemma.
That's exactly it!!! The narrative is spun to extract the most from people.

Reactions: 3
She has cancer but she isn't telling the truth about the extent/prognosis

Reactions: 4
She has cancer but she isn't telling the truth about the extent/prognosis
With cancer though things can turn bad very fast. On the Lynsey Bennett thread people were doubting her prognosis too especially over the Summer when she was off to Disneyland, then Ibiza, then she was at a festival. Look how quick things changed for her.

Reactions: 10
With cancer though things can turn bad very fast. On the Lynsey Bennett thread people were doubting her prognosis too especially over the Summer when she was off to Disneyland, then Ibiza, then she was at a festival. Look how quick things changed for her.
I also think that with a life limiting diagnosis you want to make the most of your time left - however I don’t think that lifestyle is very conducive to the body being able to rest and repair.

What would I want
- loads of press events and breaks away and endless social media gratification
- or a month or two more with my family

It would be time with loved ones without a doubt

Reactions: 5
I also think that with a life limiting diagnosis you want to make the most of your time left - however I don’t think that lifestyle is very conducive to the body being able to rest and repair.

What would I want
- loads of press events and breaks away and endless social media gratification
- or a month or two more with my family

It would be time with loved ones without a doubt
But sure rest and repair wasn't going to prolong Lysney's life when chemo and the Mexican shite couldn't . Anyway the point I was making was that things can change fast even when someone seems to be doing well.

Terminology in cancer is everything. You are only classed as terminal if all other treatment lines have failed and you are on end of life care with no active treatment. Until then your classed as treatable, some people like to say they are terminal because they get more attention because that word indicates your death is iniment
I wouldn't class jemma as terminal at all, she's still being treated.

Reactions: 11
Terminology in cancer is everything. You are only classed as terminal if all other treatment lines have failed and you are on end of life care with no active treatment. Until then your classed as treatable, some people like to say they are terminal because they get more attention because that word indicates your death is iniment
I wouldn't class jemma as terminal at all, she's still being treated.
Without cancer Jemma is nothing special and she knows this, that's why I feel she plays on her diagnosis

Reactions: 7
Anyone else feel that sharing that post crying troll that the girl with the curly hair put up was done strategically to get more followers in England / UK?! Never ever heard her mentioned before but Jem just loves watching her apparently. Maybe I’m too cynical but I feel it was carefully planned in a bid to garner sympathy and more followers!

Anyone else feel that sharing that post crying troll that the girl with the curly hair put up was done strategically to get more followers in England / UK?! Never ever heard her mentioned before but Jem just loves watching her apparently. Maybe I’m too cynical but I feel it was carefully planned in a bid to garner sympathy and more followers!

I was literally coming on with the same thing πŸ˜‚

Amazing how we all have similar thoughts about her many motives

When someone shares a well followed accounts it’s normally in the hope of a reshare & picking up a few more followers - they have nothing in common

Why does she need to know how to curly blow drys she wears a multitude of free and sponsored wigs

Attachments

Reactions: 2
There she goes again with the sob story and slagging off the treatment here. I honestly can't get my head around how much her and others believe that this Mexico tit works. Why hasn't anyone stopped the madness. She hasn't addressed where all the money is going still. And for not being a cancer journey page she fair shares her journey. Still prioritising energy being put into doing makeup.

There she goes again with the sob story and slagging off the treatment here. I honestly can't get my head around how much her and others believe that this Mexico tit works. Why hasn't anyone stopped the madness. She hasn't addressed where all the money is going still. And for not being a cancer journey page she fair shares her journey. Still prioritising energy being put into doing makeup.

Wasnt long bouncing back yesterday for trying on clothes and getting nails done but sob story this morning she is making me madder by the day buried a family member this week to cancer and left beind her young kids while this one does everything and anything and has now set up a business 😑😑😑😑

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.