Jemhow #4 Jemma McGowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god. I wish she would just duck off to Mexico at this rate and stop slabbering about local services. She doesn't deserve them. She's a whining entitled brat. Never met anyone who's been so "wronged" through her treatment. She's a bleeping dose of shite.

Reactions: 11
She is a cheeky, entitled brat. Sitting doing her makeup while moaning about her bloods. Her poor district nurse. She wants to practice being grateful, grateful she is still here, grateful she still has a chance of treatment, grateful she has managed to con so many people. Funny she can't help her nasty side showing through.

Reactions: 12
She is a cheeky, entitled brat. Sitting doing her makeup while moaning about her bloods. Her poor district nurse. She wants to practice being grateful, grateful she is still here, grateful she still has a chance of treatment, grateful she has managed to con so many people. Funny she can't help her nasty side showing through.
Jeez, she's a piece of work and so entitled !...I live in a very rural area and all our oncology patients either have to go to their GP surgery for bloods or come to hospital and then wait for results ( if she knows her counts are always low on a Friday why doesn't she just go up earlier to hospital on the Monday and then just wait to see if she's getting treatment )
edit...and I've never seen anyone wear as much makeup to an oncology outpatients as Jem!

Reactions: 8
Jeez, she's a piece of work and so entitled !...I live in a very rural area and all our oncology patients either have to go to their GP surgery for bloods or come to hospital and then wait for results ( if she knows her counts are always low on a Friday why doesn't she just go up earlier to hospital on the Monday and then just wait to see if she's getting treatment )
edit...and I've never seen anyone wear as much makeup to an oncology outpatients as Jem!
She puts so much effort into it...effort and energy she could save for the actual important stuff. I'm actually mortified for the state of her waltzing around places like there's an importance about her ..and as usual as unrelatable to reality as she can be. I'm Def unfollowing her as I'm borderline ready to message her and tell her to catch herself on and also question where the GFM money is and why she felt the need to use a child's cancer journey for profit....but I won't win. Shea a poor cancer patient who will end up blasting me and starting some sort of hate campaign. It's pathetic really that honest people are scared to call out the scamming scumbags...that's right jem...scammy scummy mummy is what you are

Reactions: 12
But OMG yous are go y go rush to buy this jumper, cus omg,

No, no we won't jem, cus actually it's boot, I am alot older than you, I don't think I've seen even one thing I'd wear that you do, it's all BOOT,

SO SORRY DEAR, I WON'T RUSH NO WHERE 🙄

Oh and by the way jem, you are very lucky you have the nhs + all the free money you got, cus if you were in America, you'd be well fked by now, I don't think you'd cope with the money you'd have to fork out, nor would they hand it over to you, as there's real famous ppl over there, you'd be a no one love, ya know how you think you're wee self is famous 🫣

I think I need to unfollow also, I respect my phone to much, don't really want to slam it off the floor when my hard earned cash is still paying for it

I'm considering unfollowing also. And considering what she is going through, I so badly want to like her, but I just can't. And personally that's a real battle for me. We are tuned to feel sorry for people going through bad times, especially when it comes to sickness. But I just can't warm to her.

Reactions: 10
Don’t be unfollowing her. That’s what she would want- all her haters to just go away! Someone mentioned the other day about setting up an instagram account to direct people towards this forum. Anyone have the ability to do this? Would love people to catch on to her before her big boutique launch

Reactions: 5
Don’t be unfollowing her. That’s what she would want- all her haters to just go away! Someone mentioned the other day about setting up an instagram account to direct people towards this forum. Anyone have the ability to do this? Would love people to catch on to her before her big boutique launch
There was a page called tea spill. I'm sure another one could be set up. I wouldn't have the confidence or skill to manage one 😆 I'd out myself in the first post lol

Reactions: 1
Did she just say altnagelvin ? But she goes to Belfast? Did I miss something??? Altnagelvin???

Yes I did, but I'd be crap at doing it myself

I'd say it would be best being made from someone living far away

Oh I'd say Jem seen this an crapped a brick, going by her last story,

We are kind jem, we don't steal ppls money to start up businesses, nor take free stuff from businesses 🤔 oh and I forgot, sell crap brushes to make profit on a young child with cancer, maybe you should be kind, you could donate 1000s from the 11 go fund mes we all have giving you

Last edited:
He must be taking over her tropic "business"

Where is she getting the finances from to stock this boutique? Is she online only? Is she drop shipping?

Just had a look at Clive's Insta. So I'm guessing she wrote his bio.
With regards to his Tropic shop - I will admit I have no clue what he is selling- but it says he is the go-to for tailored skin advice.
Mmmm somehow I just don't see it.

• Haha
Just had a look at Clive's Insta. So I'm guessing she wrote his bio.
With regards to his Tropic shop - I will admit I have no clue what he is selling- but it says he is the go-to for tailored skin advice.
Mmmm somehow I just don't see it.
As a tropic ambassador who has spent years learning about the products and doing courses to better my knowledge he has a bleeping cheek!

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve seen it all Clive is also a tropic ambassador 🫣 or am I actually seeing things
She set him up as an ambassador so people will continue to pity buy from him when the time comes. The fact she even thinks like that burst my brain

As a tropic ambassador who has spent years learning about the products and doing courses to better my knowledge he has a bleeping cheek!
When she set it up she openly admitted he knows absolutely nothing about skin care. I honestly don’t know how she gets away with it
“So Clive what do you do for a living” “I sell cars and skincare” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How long until someone graffitis 'Yer da sells Tropic' on to the house?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All very quiet today...... course she will be all better before her clothing launch. Should we all be shareholders given she's probably used our money to fund it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.