Jemhow #4 Jemma McGowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh hold me back, I’m beyond livid at her today.
“If you don’t like your job change it”

well Jemma I don’t like myjob, I’d so much rather be doing something else, but guess what, we are facing the worst recession ever recorded, I’ve a secure job that I need to pay my own ever rising bills, provide for my children and donate quite a large amount in respect of my earnings to your GFM, wand not resorting to begging like yourself. So to just quite because I don’t like it, don’t be so absurd, if you want to be relatable then think like a normal person.

Of course she is.

Does anyone ever wonder if her prognosis isn't at all what she is making out. Something isn't adding up at all.
Me! I’m seriously doubting she is terminal at all.

I've said it before but she will 100% be claiming the highest rate of DLA and the lump of a husband will be getting carer's allowance. Of course she is, why wouldn't she, it's not means tested, so for her to pretend she isn't is ridiculous..
of course she is claiming every benefit going, and she’s entitled to them. But dont lie, she’s money hungry,why have pride in not taking from the government yet you’d sell your granny for a quid.

Reactions: 12
Of course she is.

Does anyone ever wonder if her prognosis isn't at all what she is making out. Something isn't adding up at all.
She definitely is not as sick as she claims and I don't even belive she is terminal anymore

Reactions: 5
Ah lads, please don't say this is a lie, as a fellow terminal patient (who at the moment is stable,) couldn't, for one moment, believe anyone could lie about their prognosis.
Thank you for eveone who wished me well etc, I'm stable at moment, until next scan, but for the moment, will enjoy my Christmas, with my family and friends, and will scrape by financially. But you know what, I'm alive, I've my family and that's all that matters xx

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Is she not claiming because she isn’t actually terminal? There is no consistency with her at all. One minute she can’t move and next minute she is all hyped up about her new business. Sorry I don’t believe a word she says. Her smugness really annoys me

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I wounder what her response whole be if she is asked about her ELEVEN go fund mes, endless huge sums of money from raffles, days out, businesses dontating their proceeds! The whole pay my bills and keep are home statement is so deplorable and truly shows her true character. A out and out liar , other people have been paying them via endless streams of donations while she uses her same pity party, my wee this my wee that. I have never in all my days seen anyone with the entitlement that she has

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I do sometimes wonder if her whole story of being told she only had a year to live was on the basis of her not having 'conventional' treatment. She was into the Mexico nonsense very early on and she's been extremely vocal about how much she hates being on NHS treatment (and pretty negative about the NHS in general). It was only when she eventually had a scan that showed clear progression that she agreed to her current treatment.

I can imagine her asking about the prognosis if she refused chemo and a doctor giving an estimate of a year or so and then Jemma running with that for her fundraising activities. Obviously this is total speculation, but there are so many inconsistencies in her story and her ability to go from being at death's door to a fancy hotel door the second a freebie is offered is enough to make me wonder if the grim reaper is actually her agent/PR person!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I do sometimes wonder if her whole story of being told she only had a year to live was on the basis of her not having 'conventional' treatment. She was into the Mexico nonsense very early on and she's been extremely vocal about how much she hates being on NHS treatment (and pretty negative about the NHS in general). It was only when she eventually had a scan that showed clear progression that she agreed to her current treatment.

I can imagine her asking about the prognosis if she refused chemo and a doctor giving an estimate of a year or so and then Jemma running with that for her fundraising activities. Obviously this is total speculation, but there are so many inconsistencies in her story and her ability to go from being at death's door to a fancy hotel door the second a freebie is offered is enough to make me wonder if the grim reaper is actually her agent/PR person!
Yes! And remember the way she went mad about the hospital letter that incorrectly mentioned ger brain and then she refused her scans....I feel like there's something very telling about that reaction. .and the way she repeats the same phrase "told to go home and get my affairs in order". She repeats this narrative loads. Like it's almost rehearsed.
I dont know what I believe about jemma but these 2 things keep going round in my head, I can't quite grasp what it is about them that doesn't feel right......anyone else?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1703435

This statement is disgusting, not everyone with a cancer diagnosis has been treated like you have been but then again most of them have self respect something you have none of jemma.
That’s what bleeping insurance is for Jem!! Not to start up a car business as you claim (but I don’t believe)
How more people are not seeing through this I don’t know

Reactions: 3
I don’t believe she’s as ill as she would lead us to believe. I’m surprised she’s still alive after the way she has made herself out to be ‘so ill’ and on borrowed time. If you’re on borrowed time you very quickly realise that materials items are of no importance and would give up work, take the benefits and spend every available moment with your family. She’s Pinocchio

Reactions: 12
I’ll say it again - is she for fucken real???

It would be so very very easy to leave a job you hate and start up a business in a cost of living crisis when you are funding it all through other peoples money!!
She needs a reality check

Reactions: 9
Ah lads, please don't say this is a lie, as a fellow terminal patient (who at the moment is stable,) couldn't, for one moment, believe anyone could lie about their prognosis.
Thank you for eveone who wished me well etc, I'm stable at moment, until next scan, but for the moment, will enjoy my Christmas, with my family and friends, and will scrape by financially. But you know what, I'm alive, I've my family and that's all that matters xx
I've been thinking about you, I'm so very sorry to read this 😢 don't even know what to say x

I honestly cant even read everything on here tonight, as I'm so absolutely annoyed, but can there not be an insta page made up, so she can be outted on it? As alot of ppl are being conned by this vile human!

Ppl need to know what they are putting there hard earned cash towards! Jem I'm telling you know sweet pea, your days of the scran is numbered, I need you outted for the con thing you are sweet cheeks, I am however sorry you are sick, but conning ppl out of money, And making money of a baby that has cancer has completely wound me up super pop, so I can say it's done, ppl will know soon, all my love I do hope you stop this marathon of money making you love

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s giving the impression that her scan results weren’t good news, she has said her results showed she wasn’t stable, in a rant!
Is this post not conflicting of that?
I took this as no spread to new places, but perhaps progression in her current areas? I do feel sorry for her, whether she's terminal or not. It has to be horrendous what she is going through. Still however, I don't believe a word she says in terms of benefits and the GFM for treatments. At the end of the day, I do think she is making a fool of herself after all the money she has raised and what she has clearly used it for. Beetroot for her actually. Like would you ever stoop so low. Id rather my pride and be fully open about the benefits that I'd rightfully be entitled to. And be very thankful that we live in a country that offers it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe she won't claim benefits because THEY didn't reach out and offer the £££ to her.
Same way she was angry that her local Care for Cancer group didn't reach out to her and offer their fabulous help.
Do these people not know who Jemma McGowan is?
Don't be fooled shes not the same as the majority of cancer patients ....

Reactions: 2
She is intentionally vague about her results. She wants people to think they aren’t good. Probably hoping to stop the chat on here.

Reactions: 6
I’ll say it again - is she for fucken real???

It would be so very very easy to leave a job you hate and start up a business in a cost of living crisis when you are funding it all through other peoples money!!
She needs a reality check

And a boss you hate - wasn’t Clive her boss in the past 😂😂

Also what job is she now giving up to open a boutique- the car sales? Is the boutique moving into the healing house now?

There is no shame in claim benefits when you are entitled to them - many don’t have the choice not having public generosity on their side.

Sickness benefit claims have all changed to Universal Credit and I don’t know if a partners earnings would impact on that.
Maybe afraid of opening another can of worms with tax etc so decided not to claim

DLA definitely isn’t means tested and would be an automatic entitlement with such a diagnosis the claim would be fast tracked.

But sure let’s look at another way why would she need to bother claiming benefits when the public are lining her pockets.

Top rate is about £600 a month a meagre £7,800 per annum she has near 50years equivalence of that in GFM

Reactions: 4
And todays post just proves the total opposite from yesterday’s. Done to much yesterday today you are for nothing. That won’t work when u open your own boutique Jemma u will be needed 24/7. I get u want to be independent and that’s great but by god you are APPARENTLY month away from not being on this world as you like to point out. Wether that’s for your constant begging or free stuff you receive or whether that’s for real. Regardless your priorities should be your kids not a poxy business probably funded by our hard earned cash when we got roped into donating it to you for lifesaving/prolonging treatment. I wish those sheep’s that still follow you and contribute to your scam would see what your doing to them.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I'm in same boat as you Grasshopper stage 4 terminal. My last 2 scans showed progression and happily my one last week was stable, but living from 3 monthly scan to scan and going through ongoing treatment takes it's toll and there's no way I could behave or even be well enough to behave like she does. Don't know how she does it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I'm in same boat as you Grasshopper stage 4 terminal. My last 2 scans showed progression and happily my one last week was stable, but living from 3 monthly scan to scan and going through ongoing treatment takes it's toll and there's no way I could behave or even be well enough to behave like she does. Don't know how she does it.
So sorry to hear that. Great that last week's scan was stable. Yes, living for scans every 3 months...it's soul destroying waiting on those results.
I really don't know what to make of her, I have no motivation to do anything other than being with my family..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.