Jemhow #4 Jemma McGowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she may only have weeks to live but she has set up a business. What!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s so full of tit it’s hilarious watching her. One minute she’s ripping apart anyone asking her how’s she doing and five minutes later she’s back to playing the cancer card to try and get more money from people .

Reactions: 7
I hope she knows about reverse image searches. Whatever she's selling, we can just do a search of the picture and see where it came from. If it's AliExpress, it'll be easy to find. If it's an actual brand and she's bumping up the prices, we'll be able to see what the item is selling for on other websites. I suspect the brush sales put the idea in her head because she saw the profit margin, but this is on a different scale. Her greed may have got the better of her on this one...

Reactions: 11
I’m so confused by her. I wish I had her time and energy and I’m not living with her prognosis!
And if I had that prognosis and ANY time of energy it wouldn't be spent on instagram/selling fast fashion/selling my soul for a quick buck. It would be spent with my children making memories.
And memories with children don't have to cost much or even anything before she claims she's making money for memories. Doesn't cost anything to go for walks, doesn't cost much to have a picnic etc

Reactions: 8
How is she planning on running this business and who is going to be working in it? Being a business owner is hard work, especially in the first few years while you get it off the ground.
Anyone who has opened a shop will tell you that they work from morning to night and its a hard slog.
Sure she has days where she can't walk? I don't get it at all.

Reactions: 6
How is she planning on running this business and who is going to be working in it? Being a business owner is hard work, especially in the first few years while you get it off the ground.
Anyone who has opened a shop will tell you that they work from morning to night and its a hard slog.
Sure she has days where she can't walk? I don't get it at all.
She's a liar IMO

She isn't that unwell to not go on weekends away child free partying

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Imagine setting up a scheme using a sick child and then having the audacity to reveal rhe pitiful amount that is being donated in comparison to what you are lining your on pockets with! She and her actions are DEPLORABLE! As for her new sly business venture I hope that the “friends” she has taken from in the last few months (freebies, monetary donations) have woken up to this entitled narcissist! Can’t wait to hear when the tax man catches up with this ABSOLUTE FRAUD, not a honest bone in her body!

Reactions: 13
So one of her options was being on benefits to save the family home... Where is the funding required for a business start up including inventory coming from then? The most recent donations towards the supposed return trip to Mexico are being reallocated it seems

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She has to be using the Mexico money for this, which means that if she does decide to go back to Mexico it'll be another massive begathon (bad scan results, it's my last hope, my poor wee babies...all the tit we've heard before). I'm sure if anyone starts asking questions about money, the comments will be deleted and they'll be swiftly blocked.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She wouldn’t get insurance if she’s as sick as she claims….can’t look at camera so has to write it all down. The lies are a disgrace.

Reactions: 4
Anyone look at her new post with digs at the doctor's and nurses from NI. She's a top class ungrateful bleep. No bother jem. You've paid other people's thousands for some quacks to "give you hope". Now you are using the money for a tatty business venture. I hope you read here you absolute bleep

Screenshot_20221104_111542_com.instagram.android_edit_92826678998333.jpg

This statement is disgusting, not everyone with a cancer diagnosis has been treated like you have been but then again most of them have self respect something you have none of jemma.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
She's unbelievable she really is. Hard to have any sympathy for her

• Sad
View attachment 1703435

This statement is disgusting, not everyone with a cancer diagnosis has been treated like you have been but then again most of them have self respect something you have none of jemma.
3 - Live off the hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of donations/gifts given by suckers. People who are being encouraged constantly to give to multiple gofundme’s and even set up monthly direct debits straight into my bank account. I’ll not be questioned on where the money is going because it’s mine to do with as I please.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1703435

I've said it before but she will 100% be claiming the highest rate of DLA and the lump of a husband will be getting carer's allowance. Of course she is, why wouldn't she, it's not means tested, so for her to pretend she isn't is ridiculous..

Reactions: 12
I've said it before but she will 100% be claiming the highest rate of DLA and the lump of a husband will be getting carer's allowance. Of course she is, why wouldn't she, it's not means tested, so for her to pretend she isn't is ridiculous..
Of course she is.

Does anyone ever wonder if her prognosis isn't at all what she is making out. Something isn't adding up at all.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.