Jemhow #4 Jemma McGowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest stories has angered me, ppl are obsessed as you call it jem, because they have been throwing their hard earned cash at you, I think they deserve to know! How nasty is she with how she talks! Rude spoilt little girl, I want the money but I don't want you to know if you're money is working and don't you dare ask

Oh and by the way, I have a lovely little disco t code for you all,

Ram it sweet cheeks

Totally agree 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What I'm really struggling to understand, why do the chemo if it's doing literally nothing?
If it was me, I wouldn't want to go through it, I wouldn't see the point in getting so sick.

Reactions: 10
I used to really like watching jemma but she comes across as such a bully and nasty in this mornings stories. I understand if you don't want to talk about it but if you're asking for donations etc people are going to ask.

I think she’s been reading what’s been said here. Addressed a few things like the driving, walking, moving around. Says she’s not in pain. That was said here when it came to the driving as she previously said how much pain relief she needed including opioids. Maybe she is getting messages about results. It’s as easy as putting up a nice well worded post saying thanks for the messages and concern but at this time I won’t be commenting and asking people to respect that.

Reactions: 16
I'm sure she is getting messages about results from well meaning people who *surprise surprise* have been following her cancer journey & she TOLD everyone she was getting a scan... Then TOLD everyone she was getting the results... Then TOLD everyone the news wasn't good.

Her following has amassed from a) publicised GFMs and b) Stacey Dooley documentary. Both which she was only delighted to do to raise her profile, gain followers and get continuous funds.

Nobody started watching her page for endless #giftedstays, #ads or #discounts for loo roll, kids boutiques or advent calendars 🙄

Yes, it's her page to share what she likes BUT don't drip feed information then claim people enquiring are grief tourists when that's what your page was built on

I think she’s been reading what’s been said here. Addressed a few things like the driving, walking, moving around. Says she’s not in pain. That was said here when it came to the driving as she previously said how much pain relief she needed including opioids. Maybe she is getting messages about results. It’s as easy as putting up a nice well worded post saying thanks for the messages and concern but at this time I won’t be commenting and asking people to respect that.
Of course she’s reading here, she’s very quick to out people that are in her DMs as we’ve seen before, she can’t post comments from here.

as for her rant about being stable, Jemma, when you are swaning off to the opening of an envelope and prancing around advertising anything you’ve sold your soul for, you are giving people the impression that you are in a good place.
You were very quick to take peoples cash, and I’d say the majority of people asking are genuinely concerned and hopeful for you, the more you show your aggressive personality the more people see the light and start to question things, that’s when they find tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think instead of answering all the burning questions and being more accountable for her actions including the begging, all the free stuff, lifestyle not matching tragic storyline, GFM, what Mexico etc

As predicted she came on gurning from her healing cabin whilst awaiting a call from Belfast as to the go ahead for today.

She has picked bits of what was said on here to make it look like she is in some way being bullied - far from it - but not actually answered any of the questions or give sound evidence to support or dispute anything being said

She’s in a flap because funding is drying up and freebies have slowed down too

All the ads don’t sit well with anyone at the minute when she is getting the same items free and being paid then also to promote them - then she whinges about the price of kitchen roll.

She ruined the beauty work advent showing all the boxes too

Claims she had been given the worst possible news yet doesn't bother spending time with her kids.

It doesn't add up

Reactions: 8
If
It’s funny how she never shows the negative DMs - only the positive ones. Wonder why that is? Because she’s lifting everything directly from here!
if you remember when she "called " an instagrammer out a few weeks ago and called her a dose of shite, for asking her some questions. I think if she had genuinely had negative messages she would have posted them to gain sympathy.

Reactions: 6
So she can’t go to her friends funeral because she has chemo in Belfast but she can go to a pre opening event at Belfast Primark?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
What the actual duck?! Jem babes let me refresh your memory. Your Instagram was PRIVATE! You made your private page PUBLIC to beg people for money, you said your own husband was furious at you for doing this (But seems to have got over that easy enough) YOU made your page about cancer, no one else!! The people of Northern Ireland and beyond listened to your begging and donated to the sum of hundreds of thousands of pounds. You advertise (beg) daily and take freebies quicker than anyone on insta. I think those people have the right to ask. You want to be an influencer darling, suck it up! Spoilt brat

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg she can't go to her best friends funeral because she's too busy going to the new Belfast Primark opening and seems ecstatic about it. Beggars belief.

• Angry
Yeah because tramping through Belfast city centre in the hope of some freebies, content and attention is exactly the right thing to do when you are so immuno compromised you didn’t get treatment today

Bloods could have been redone closer to home and she could have caught at least a bit of th funeral or stayed home and remembered her friend

Well enough to go to the opening of an envelope, nothing changes with this doll

Omg she can't go to her best friends funeral because she's too busy going to the new Belfast Primark opening and seems ecstatic about it. Beggars belief.
Can’t even keep a dignified silence while her “best friend” is being buried! She’s the worst form of friend anyone Would need. Talk about throwing under a bus, she’d sell you for a bottle of cheap tan.

Reactions: 11
Can’t even keep a dignified silence while her “best friend” is being buried! She’s the worst form of friend anyone Would need. Talk about throwing under a bus, she’d sell you for a bottle of cheap tan.
She’s absolutely the type that would say “she’d want me to have fun” blah blah bla. No have a bit of respect for your “friend” and shhhhhh for the day

Christ she’s made me mad 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 9
Buying for the kids in one story and flashing the gift card in the next.
only when it doesn’t cost you Jemma…be that your own cash on them or your own time.
I’m fighting back the urge to really speak how I feel.

Reactions: 5
What the actual duck?! Jem babes let me refresh your memory. Your Instagram was PRIVATE! You made your private page PUBLIC to beg people for money, you said your own husband was furious at you for doing this (But seems to have got over that easy enough) YOU made your page about cancer, no one else!! The people of Northern Ireland and beyond listened to your begging and donated to the sum of hundreds of thousands of pounds. You advertise (beg) daily and take freebies quicker than anyone on insta. I think those people have the right to ask. You want to be an influencer darling, suck it up! Spoilt brat
Very well said 👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Just shows the type of FRIENDS she has, no f@@KS givin that her so called FRIEND was buried today, its really discusting, she calls everyone an anything her friend, while I'd say she really doesn't have many real friends, if her own mother doesn't speak to her that speaks volumes

Jem you really would sell your dirty knockers for money, i feel so sorry for them kids,
Anyway I'm bursting with excitement for you to show us the next ad, finding it hard to control the excitement, I'm sure I won't have to wait to long, after all the 1000s and 1000s you've made from them horrible ppl that want to know how you're getting on just isn't enough, is it peddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.