Jemhow #4 Jemma McGowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a sad world we live in that cancer sells and it’s many’s USP for freebies and dodgy fundraising

Want to try an unproven radical treatment - sell the house sell the car don’t pass a begging bowl 🥣 repeatedly about

Jemma is so full of shite … my friend - she has loose understanding of the word friend.

and by all accounts that one appears to be have been just as greedy and money grabbing as our ‘friend’ Jemma is - with the additional benefit of a huge legal settlement. She was able to have the huge new house brimming with opulence Jemma just wishes she has too.

Bet she wishes she was able to send Stacey across to a west wing to sleep instead of up to the attic via an illegal staircase
She taught gemma everything he knew

**she knew

Reactions: 2
She hadnt referenced her “friend” in months, from what I take they didn’t have much of a relationship after she decided not to bother to go to her one year still her party! Implied that she was to sick but went out with Clive who ended up in the way he always does, full on others dime. The only “friends” this one has are people that give her freebies

Reactions: 9
She hadnt referenced her “friend” in months, from what I take they didn’t have much of a relationship after she decided not to bother to go to her one year still her party! Implied that she was to sick but went out with Clive who ended up in the way he always does, full on others dime. The only “friends” this one has are people that give her freebies
I don’t think they ever met in person did they?

I thought she was having a few days off?
If your so called FRIEND past away, and isn't even buried, would advertising be on your mind?

I think not Jemmy

Money over everything, such disrespect!
I didn't follow her friend so don't know much about her

Attachments

Reactions: 5
The only thing they had in common was huge GFM and hair sponsors ,,
And the water boy too👍

I thought she was having a few days off?
If your so called FRIEND past away, and isn't even buried, would advertising be on your mind?

I think not Jemmy

Money over everything, such disrespect!
I didn't follow her friend so don't know much about her
She did say some posts were scheduled already and maybe they cant be held back but she chose to post about Lynsey even though shes off to spend time with her family and wont be posting.
Mean what you say Jemma and say what you mean

And the water boy too👍

She did say some posts were scheduled already and maybe they cant be held back but she chose to post about Lynsey even though shes off to spend time with her family and wont be posting.
Mean what you say Jemma and say what you mean

The thing about scheduled posts is that schedules can be flexible if you want them to be … hold them of to a more appropriate time later in the week

Guess that doesn’t work when you have lots more money grabbing ads scheduled for later in the week

Reactions: 5
Jumping on peoples back for basically asking if getting more chemo means she’s stable? Maybe remember that the next time you hold out your hand Jemma for more GFM money. You can’t have your cake and eat it. You beg for donations, then expect followers on your OPEN instagram page to ask questions.

Reactions: 14
I don't get why she couldn't go to the funeral and still have chemo tomorrow if the funeral is on today.

Lot of anger in this mornings posts. She was quite happy to have it all about cancer when she was fundraising.
Personally I don't understand why anyone would message someone (a stranger), and ask their results or prognosis, at the same time it's also strange for her to be so angry, as if people are overstepping the mark when she is the one with a public page talking about it all the time.

Cake and eat it springs to mind with people that have public profiles.

Last edited:
Her latest stories has angered me, ppl are obsessed as you call it jem, because they have been throwing their hard earned cash at you, I think they deserve to know! How nasty is she with how she talks! Rude spoilt little girl, I want the money but I don't want you to know if you're money is working and don't you dare ask

Oh and by the way, I have a lovely little disco t code for you all,

Ram it sweet cheeks

• Haha
It’s funny how she never shows the negative DMs - only the positive ones. Wonder why that is? Because she’s lifting everything directly from here!

Reactions: 8
Jesus, I laughed…no one used their cancer diagnosis as much as her to beg for donations. She’s got vast amount of cash, a healing house, furnishings, mountains of clothes, toys, holidays etc etc. she obtained and took all of this because of her cancer absolutely nothing else. People who donate are entitled for updates to see that their money was taken for genuine reasons.

Reactions: 11
She's probably the biggest hole I've ever heard. Selfish entitled witch. Stop taking people's money if you don't want to explain where it's going. Stop using your personal page to beg if you don't want questions asked. You're a wanker and quite frankly I personally couldn't give a duck what's happening with your cancer. I don't watch you anymore because you are an unbearable witch. I just read here to see if anyone has finally got any answers to where all of our donated money has went. You prick

Oh I didn't know she had shared the link, that's prob because ppl got their eyes opened to her greed when they came on an read
The very first time she was pushing the Brushes she had the link up to the gfm page for the wee one but it hasn't appeared since

Not from what I see
No. But sure she wouldn't share anything here, just scope on it to see what people are saying about her

Reactions: 4
What a spoilt entitled little girl. Is she for real? Cancer tourists? You have literally sold your soul for other peoples money so you can yes pay for alternative treatments but also live an extremely privileged lifestyle.
She shows her true colours when ppl dare to question her.
I’m sorry for her situation but she’s generally just not a nice person.
She said she was bullied into giving her results when really she’s the one that comes across like she’s a bully in life when she doesn’t get her own way

Reactions: 16
How would you be bullied into giving a response, like she’s hardly being blackmailed!! Could she not have ignored those DMs? Also was she not banging on about some sort of management looking after her messages, or did I imagine that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.