Jemhow #4 Jemma McGowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do people, not just Jemma, but lots of people say, "There are no words!" And then continue to say a lot of words on the situation. 🤷🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This will have shaken Jemma because Lynsey endorsed the very same crank house that she puts her faith in - Mexico!

Reactions: 12
Karensweightogo is now advertising Jems SHEIN brush 🙈

If anyone is going to donate to wean, please do so through her own gfm not to ppl that obvs making on it,
And yes jem I know you said you arnt, but we all know that's a pile of s@@t

Reactions: 5
So it seems Jemma isn’t too devastated by Lynsey’s death as she’s straight on the ad bandwagon this morning!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Is she not completely contradicting herself with the advent calendar.
Firstly she’s advertising a hair company, whilst wearing a wig, and I don’t mean any malaise by that, just an observation that it seems so out of place for a hair company to use a person who for whatever reason doesn’t have hair.
Secondly, in the story before she’s advertising another company hairbrush.
guess brand loyalty only lasts as long as a story when a pay cheque is concerned.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And dont forget she has also advertised another advent calendar for temple spa i think.
Its all about Jemma🙄

Reactions: 3
Why do people, not just Jemma, but lots of people say, "There are no words!" And then continue to say a lot of words on the situation. 🤷🤣
They’re not short of words when begging….any of them

Karensweightogo is now advertising Jems SHEIN brush 🙈

If anyone is going to donate to wean, please do so through her own gfm not to ppl that obvs making on it,
And yes jem I know you said you arnt, but we all know that's a pile of s@@t
Those brushes are only w euro to purchase. Don’t take advantage of a sick child to profit. As you say donate direct to fund. Child’s name shouldn’t even be associated with business deals.

Her post doesn't make sense... If she's that devastated and wants to pay respects to her friend, she could attend the removal tomorrow and still attend chemo on Monday?

I think she probably doesn’t want to go because it’s too close to the bone. ie they both have/had gynaecological cancers, both had treatment in Mexico and now Lynsey has passed away.

Wont go to her so called friend’s funeral but dangle a free hotel stay in front of her and she’ll be there in a flash!

Reactions: 8
I'm so upset...taking time out...oh wait babes gotta post them ads still

What a fraud

They’re not short of words when begging….any of them

Those brushes are only w euro to purchase. Don’t take advantage of a sick child to profit. As you say donate direct to fund. Child’s name shouldn’t even be associated with business deals.
I bought 2 of these Brushes when I was being taken in by Jemhow. I promptly cancelled them when I came across this site and received my refund today. I will donate directly to the wee one's page. I note she hasn't once shared the link again for this page 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
I bought 2 of these Brushes when I was being taken in by Jemhow. I promptly cancelled them when I came across this site and received my refund today. I will donate directly to the wee one's page. I note she hasn't once shared the link again for this page 🤔
Oh I didn't know she had shared the link, that's prob because ppl got their eyes opened to her greed when they came on an read

Reactions: 1
Take a look into the background of the parents of that child, defo not short of a bob or two. The mother is a hairdresser with the biggest salon in Fermanagh and the father runs one of those competition sites. The pair of them dripping in designer gear and living in a very wealthy area. What has happened to their child is awful but I certainly won’t be giving to the gofundme.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s a sad world we live in that cancer sells and it’s many’s USP for freebies and dodgy fundraising

Want to try an unproven radical treatment - sell the house sell the car don’t pass a begging bowl 🥣 repeatedly about

Jemma is so full of shite … my friend - she has loose understanding of the word friend.

and by all accounts that one appears to be have been just as greedy and money grabbing as our ‘friend’ Jemma is - with the additional benefit of a huge legal settlement. She was able to have the huge new house brimming with opulence Jemma just wishes she has too.

Bet she wishes she was able to send Stacey across to a west wing to sleep instead of up to the attic via an illegal staircase

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.