Jemhow #4 Jemma McGowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sceptical part of me thinks she had yesterday planned. She had already been invited and asked for the chemo later and concocted the story so she didn't look at bad
Even managed to meet her granny and grandad for lunch apparently…

And then whining about the nhs soup and tuna sandwiches later in the day

For many at the minute that’s their only meal of the day

Bet ole Cliveo necked his fair share of Prosecco at primark the big Ginny Anne

In other news see anything you like on her stories shop direct from the brand and use their own code for 20% off - -#justsaying

Let’s see how many items from her ad she is sporting in coming weeks because it’s not let she hasn’t been given enough free coats already the greedy witch
No doubt got paid and free stock

Brands need to be more transparent as to what these ad and collaboration deals actually mean.

All them floggers at Primark yesterday should be marking stories and posts especially with the huge vouchers they got given - some saying £150 others £200 any wonder Gerry Lavz as creaming his pants over a white chair - it was free of course he loves it.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Usually an oncologist will stop. It's ethnically not correct to give treatment unless there is some benefits. Cure wasn't the intention here but it was given to have some slowing/stable effect.
@Cariad - I believe has posted on this thread before as they were a oncology nurse.
Maybe they can give an explanation why someone would still be on chemo if it's making no difference whatsoever? 🧐

Reactions: 5
Imagine if she seriously as sick as she says that she leaves a hospital to risk catching infection at a public unnecessary event and taking the infection back into a hospital putting staff and other High risk patients in a dangerous situation all for a free shop in Penny’s. They’re so selfish.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
@Cariad - I believe has posted on this thread before as they were a oncology nurse.
Maybe they can give an explanation why someone would still be on chemo if it's making no difference whatsoever? 🧐
The only reason I can think of is that she's had 3 cycles of the Abraxane chemo and then had a scan, as is standard practice
Maybe some of the scan showed equivocal changes....ie difficult to determine if they actually show progression,(we could be talking only mm in size difference and may have shrunk in 1 dimension but grown in another , so difficult to accurately measure depending on where they are in her body ) so the Drs are giving her the benefit of the doubt and giving her another 3 cycles of chemo (9weeks worth of treatment) and will then rescan...there can sometimes be a bit of a delayed response to treatment eg the CA125 which is tumour marker measured in cervical and ovarian cancer can sometimes show a lag time and only start coming down after several cycles of treatment
If the deposits have grown (again) after these next 3 cycles, or if there are any new tumour deposits elsewhere( irrespective of size) , then she will definitely have progressed and have to come off this chemo

Reactions: 10
The sceptical part of me thinks she had yesterday planned. She had already been invited and asked for the chemo later and concocted the story so she didn't look at bad
Was thinking the exact same thing....she had her invite and postponed her chemo. Priorities as usual all wrong. And that big oof Clive in Primark too 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I dislike her saying I absolutely LOVE ( whatever it is ) because she is the FAKEST Instahun that I have ever followed. Also hate that she constantly says I might have to treat myself to such item everytime she sees something she apparently LOVES. Treat yourself from OUR donations that was meant for other purposes to keep you alive or buy more time not for yet other TREAT.

Reactions: 9
I dislike her saying I absolutely LOVE ( whatever it is ) because she is the FAKEST Instahun that I have ever followed. Also hate that she constantly says I might have to treat myself to such item everytime she sees something she apparently LOVES. Treat yourself from OUR donations that was meant for other purposes to keep you alive or buy more time not for yet other TREAT.
Her saying "I might have to treat myself"
Really means, oh please give this to me for free as I like it, or go on saps use my discount code so they will pay me again for more ads, she ain't paying for nothing to treat herself

Reactions: 3
Her engagement on those latest adverts on her grid is shockingly low, less than 650 likes on one and 900 on the other. If I was a company that paid her I’d be looking for more of a return than that.

Her engagement on those latest adverts on her grid is shockingly low, less than 650 likes on one and 900 on the other. If I was a company that paid her I’d be looking for more of a return than that.
The price of the items she is advertising, people can't afford them, not that it matters to her as she doesn't pay for them.
When is she gonna realise that none of this shiy actually matters, she is when it's too late

She's a Primark Instahun trying to be a Prada Instahun. Her sales conversion rate must be horrendous for anything other than cheap tat.

• Haha
She tries to portray herself as a victim, poor wee woman living in a small wee house with no luxuries ever when the reality is so different. Apart from the materialistic goods she has begged she seems so horrible to anyone who doesn’t pamper her. Her family friends nurses doctors etc etc seem to be given zero respect or gratitude.

She tries to portray herself as a victim, poor wee woman living in a small wee house with no luxuries ever when the reality is so different. Apart from the materialistic goods she has begged she seems so horrible to anyone who doesn’t pamper her. Her family friends nurses doctors etc etc seem to be given zero respect or gratitude.

Can someone tell me, what actually is a healing house? What's it do 🤔
It’s a house she got donated by a charity because she claimed she had no other room in her oh so tiny house even though she does have a spare room. She does her coffee enemas in there and now the oxygen therapy. But she also lied to the charity as she made it into a home office for her business that she has. That charity was robbed of just like us who believed her poor me posts.

• Wow
It’s a house she got donated by a charity because she claimed she had no other room in her oh so tiny house even though she does have a spare room. She does her coffee enemas in there and now the oxygen therapy. But she also lied to the charity as she made it into a home office for her business that she has. That charity was robbed of just like us who believed her poor me posts.
The oxygen is done up the attic stairs as far as I have noticed but that's right she can barely walk apparently

Reactions: 2
The healing house thing really annoys me. The company that actually made it got absolute flack from people on Instagram for not just GIVING it to her. She had made a video begging for this house but had failed to mention it had already been arranged through the charity and the company was trying to raise money to furnish it for her, which she again was gifted!!! Not once did she correct anyone and say “oh I’ve actually been gifted this already” 🤬I’ve a LOOOOONG memory JemHun. Absolute charlatan

• Wow
There really is no end to this girl frauding ppl, omg how can she sleep at night 🥲

100s of ppl with cancer, and she thinks the world owes her everything,

Has no one ever said anything on her posts about it all?

Odvs she would block them but ppl need to know, it's really not on!

Reactions: 1
Her posts need to have the link to this page attached to them at any opportunity. I would do it but ive been blocked already :censored:😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.