Jemhow #4 Jemma McGowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably did the newest clothes videos on the days when she was so upset about Lynsey. Thats why she couldnt remember what day she was in fivemiletown.
If her agent reads her messages from strangers (aka grief tourists) why does Jemma know about them?
Show us the real source of the questions Jemma... let the grief tourists read all about you.
Make your page private if its not what you want. Remove all your followers you dont actually know.
But who would you beg to then?
You are not a nice person and have been dealt a heavy diagnosis which noone deserves but have some manners and dignity...saying im grateful gets lost among your rudeness and begging.

Reactions: 11
Just so you all know, they all got £200 vouchers for Primark today, so you can bet your asses she got one of them.
What an insult to people who are struggling.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
She only gets these paid promotions and ads because she has cancer.... might of had an Instagram page from she was a teenager like most people... was only through her diagnoses and begging did she get a following.... Then coming on and bitching about people asking her about her results.... If she didn't have cancer she wouldn't have a following. Just made herself look nasty and ungrateful with that rant. Hopefully people will see.her true colours.

Reactions: 10
She comes across as a witch. She is quite happy to use her cancer diagnosis to beg for money and freebies galore. She may have created her page years ago but she has been prepared to use her page to sell her sob story. I guess she doesn’t like people asking questions as they are getting too close to the truth,

Reactions: 9
So she could have went to the funeral today then?
To be fair, the funeral today clashed with her chemo which she always receives on a Monday.

She most definitely could have attended the removal on Sunday, paid her respects and prayed with the family which is what most people do who can't make the funeral

Reactions: 3
If she was truly upset about her friends funeral she wouldn’t have all the gloating posts prancing around primark. How disrespectful to that girls family!
She’s really horrible.

Reactions: 14
Did she not originally say she was getting chemo on Tuesday (tomo) and couldn’t go to Lynsey’s funeral as it was the day before? She certainly wasn’t best friends with Lynsey, acquaintances at most but the truth never gets in Jemma’s way. She can’t even lie in her bed straight, let alone keep a story straight.

She’s flipping delighted to be in Belfast at Primark (yawn).
If the chemo isn’t working and the scans have shown it is having no effect - WHY is she still having chemo? Make it make sense!!

Reactions: 5
Just so you all know, they all got £200 vouchers for Primark today, so you can bet your asses she got one of them.
What an insult to people who are struggling.
Well Primark can kiss my ass for any further custom

To be fair, the funeral today clashed with her chemo which she always receives on a Monday.

She most definitely could have attended the removal on Sunday, paid her respects and prayed with the family which is what most people do who can't make the funeral
Naw I no, she’s just really pissed me off today 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did she not originally say she was getting chemo on Tuesday (tomo) and couldn’t go to Lynsey’s funeral as it was the day before? She certainly wasn’t best friends with Lynsey, acquaintances at most but the truth never gets in Jemma’s way. She can’t even lie in her bed straight, let alone keep a story straight.

She’s flipping delighted to be in Belfast at Primark (yawn).
If the chemo isn’t working and the scans have shown it is having no effect - WHY is she still having chemo? Make it make sense!!
If I was told my chemo was not working there isn't a chance in hell I'd be going anywhere but home, and I sure as he'll wouldn't be in primark.
It doesn't add up!!! Even if I happened to be in belfast anyway I STILL would not be going shopping or posing for photos. And to me this isn't a case of putting a brave face on it.
Putting a brave face would be smiling for a photo with ny children not Mickey bloody mouse.

Reactions: 4
It's not even the freebies that she gets that annoys me, I mean if I was as ill as she was, freebies and money can go duck..means nothing at the end of the day when you're terminal. It's the fact she has made it such a big part of her life and can't help but show how important materialism is to her. Like if I was dying, would I waste time making a video about toilet rolls?! Not for all the tea in China. Money can buy you a lot, but it can't buy you time.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t understand why you’d want to continue the same line of chemo when your recent scan has shown progression? 🤔 it doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 5
I can’t understand why you’d want to continue the same line of chemo when your recent scan has shown progression? 🤔 it doesn’t add up.
Usually an oncologist will stop. It's ethnically not correct to give treatment unless there is some benefits. Cure wasn't the intention here but it was given to have some slowing/stable effect.

Reactions: 4
Usually an oncologist will stop. It's ethnically not correct to give treatment unless there is some benefits. Cure wasn't the intention here but it was given to have some slowing/stable effect.
So maybe there’s been slight progression meaning they think give the chemo a bit longer to see if it’ll work?

The sceptical part of me thinks she had yesterday planned. She had already been invited and asked for the chemo later and concocted the story so she didn't look at bad

Reactions: 9
I personally don’t think her cancer is progressing, as said above Cancer is what is now her meal ticket, if she doesn’t have that card to play then what has she.
I think her reluctance to come clean about her scan results is the fear her freebies and donations will dry up. It’s coming up to Xmas, she will be depending on her adverts and free gifts for her kids, we all see how money runs through her fingers so I think she has not being as frugal with the GFM £ so needs to play the terminal card a bit longer.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She needs her memory checking “I needed a few days off but I’m ready now to come back”
Sorry did I imagine yesterday 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.