Jemhow #4 Jemma McGowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see someone commented on the advent calendar post saying people can barely afford a pound shop calendar this year. Surprised she hasn't removed it. She's a bleeping disgusting human being. All the expensive tat she is trying to push on people as well as the begging.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I see someone commented on the advent calendar post saying people can barely afford a pound shop calendar this year. Surprised she hasn't removed it. She's a bleeping disgusting human being. All the expensive tat she is trying to push on people as well as the begging.
Ya when she's getting it for fk all 🤔

Reactions: 4
Back to all the emotional talking about future gifts all wrapped up in a collab /ad

So did she get them all at 10% off using her code or for free

And what did she get paid

She sell her soul for £100 quid and her kids for a fiver

Future gifts - that’s stuff is all personal talking about it all over the internet for sympathy is just to get likes and more money into the GFM

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ya 100s bought the gift Calendar 🤔

Be quite!

Next up, I'm doing an auction for my grannies knickers, first bid £100

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I finally took the leap & unfollowed her & joined tattle!! Been following this thread for a while. I initially liked Jemma at the start when I started following her & her story broke my heart!! Her page has changed so much as her following increased & it’s literally all just stories of her flogging shite I wouldn’t piss on! If I want to watch ads I’d turn on the tv!! Quite frankly I think with all the shite she is flogging has made her irrelevant, boring & her 15mins of fame are about done! It’s like watching qvc!!! 🤢

Reactions: 17
I finally took the leap & unfollowed her & joined tattle!! Been following this thread for a while. I initially liked Jemma at the start when I started following her & her story broke my heart!! Her page has changed so much as her following increased & it’s literally all just stories of her flogging shite I wouldn’t piss on! If I want to watch ads I’d turn on the tv!! Quite frankly I think with all the shite she is flogging has made her irrelevant, boring & her 15mins of fame are about done! It’s like watching qvc!!! 🤢
This. Felt so heartbroken for her to begin with. Saw a thread and thought no way. You can't do that to someone like jem...then the more I followed and donated the more I questioned

But how cute is she today with her wee equipment on her neck. Dunno what it is but Def looks pitiful 🙄

Reactions: 4
This. Felt so heartbroken for her to begin with. Saw a thread and thought no way. You can't do that to someone like jem...then the more I followed and donated the more I questioned

But how cute is she today with her wee equipment on her neck. Dunno what it is but Def looks pitiful 🙄
Same! I thought omg how awful of ppl talking about her on here when she has cancer!
But it's not about the cancer, it's about her making money from it, when I seen she has 11 gfm and still trying to make money on anything I thought jesus, why? They have a business all that money coming in, spend the time you have with the kids

Reactions: 6
The thing that gets the most about this Advent Calendar is. Are they not supposed to be a surprise as to what’s in them? She has just ruined it by opening most of the boxes and no harm to you Jem but with 9 comments 2 of them not positiv I don’t buy that over 100 people bought them because u posted that pathetic story. The (I love the ) paddle brush got me the most when a week ago to flogged some Shein brush on here pretending it to be some kind of amazing product you supposingly LOVED. I don’t like the way u throw about the word like it’s something one can buy ? Money is the route of all evil and it certainly seems to be your most important thing.

Reactions: 8
I don't believe for a second that hundreds of people have bought the advent calendar based on her ad. For several reasons:

1. There's a huge range of advent calendars and the ones at that price point are super competitive. People who are into advent calendars know how to get the best deal in terms of product-to-value ratio (the Cult Beauty calendar is usually the best bet). Other people who don't want to spend that much (which will be most people this year!) will go with something like the M&S advent calendar.
2. She simply doesn't have enough followers to convert her ads into hundreds of sales for something at that price. That's obvious from her general like/comment counts, which are not particularly impressive unless she posts something very dramatic.
3. Lots of much bigger accounts than Jemma's will be promoting the same thing to a much wider audience, and even accounts with 1M+ followers would struggle to get hundreds of sales.

At best, MAYBE a hundred or so people clicked her link to look at the calendar, but that in no way represents the amount sold.

Reactions: 5
Surprised she's not been lighting a candle for her mate Lyndsey who I think has sadly passed away last night.
Unless it brings her money she won't acknowledge it. Even if she did at this point I don't see anything she does as sincere. That brush for the wee girl with cancer was the most selfish twit thing she's done. Only because it benefited her

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.