Jemhow #4 Jemma McGowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don't mind ppl promoting stuff, it's when they start doing it all the bloody time it sends me over the edge! At the same time I dont trust them, they get paid or free stuff to do it, so there obvs going to say it's brilliant 🙄

Reactions: 2
I used to use Wild, loved it, was the only natural one I tried that worked.... then all the instahuns got involved and I refuse to use it any more

Reactions: 6
Another calendar... £180 for the likes of an auld brush or shower cap. I'll save it for my electricity and buy the same shite from the Poundshop thanks!

"hope ye like the ads"... Yes, I just love to watch endless ads that are making other people money 🙄 At least she seems a little bit aware that she is inundating her page with ads

Reactions: 8
Removing that wig adhesive is a joke. "Eww this is full of chemicals" "I don't put chemicals near my skin" "ill have to Google all these chemicals as I cant be covering my skin in them"
Totally bypasses her that she smothers herself in fake tan, make up, perfume, takes god only knows what in her healing house! Is she for real?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The whole idea of an ad is for people to want to buy it. I can't be the only one who thinks 'Jemhow is promoting, no chance id ever buy it'. She's having the totally opposite effect!

Reactions: 12
Removing that wig adhesive is a joke. "Eww this is full of chemicals" "I don't put chemicals near my skin" "ill have to Google all these chemicals as I cant be covering my skin in them"
Totally bypasses her that she smothers herself in fake tan, make up, perfume, takes god only knows what in her healing house! Is she for real?
Also, there are chemicals in everything, everywhere. Not all chemicals are bad. And a product recommended to her by actual nurses is likely to be a lot less damaging than half the stuff she shoves up her arse or the literal dog worming tablets that are part of her 'Mexico protocol'.

People complaining about 'chemicals' in a generic sense drive me mad – it's just scientific illiteracy. Also the aerosol bullshit – hey Jem, you know what else comes in aerosols? My mother's angina medication. Lots of asthma inhalers. They're also, you guessed it, full of chemicals!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Also, there are chemicals in everything, everywhere. Not all chemicals are bad. And a product recommended to her by actual nurses is likely to be a lot less damaging than half the stuff she shoves up her arse or the literal dog worming tablets that are part of her 'Mexico protocol'.

People complaining about 'chemicals' in a generic sense drive me mad – it's just scientific illiteracy. Also the aerosol bullshit – hey Jem, you know what else comes in aerosols? My mother's angina medication. Lots of asthma inhalers. They're also, you guessed it, full of chemicals!
That spray is really expensive and hard to get hold of even privately with brexit - it’s for stoma patients - no way did she walk into a chemist and buy it as it is wouldn’t be available either. How do I know well I bought it to get my HRT patches of as I have huge difficulty removing them. The chemist ordered it in for me to buy

Didn’t get it again take them of in the shower now and use baby oil for the residue as I had myself scratched and scrubbed raw

She was no doubt handed that free after whinging enough - just don’t use the superglue to secure your wig simple

So she has yet again taken from the NHS

Reactions: 2
"" Pilates is tougher than cancer 😂 is it tougher than being 28 year old wife and mummy with 3 young babies self employed and terminal cancer with estimated “short months” to live … I’d rather do Pilates any day …. 🤨 """

found this online she commented under a post

• Wow
Reactions: 4
"" Pilates is tougher than cancer 😂 is it tougher than being 28 year old wife and mummy with 3 young babies self employed and terminal cancer with estimated “short months” to live … I’d rather do Pilates any day …. 🤨 """

found this online she commented under a post
I can't believe she is only 28, she doesn' look old but seems very old fashioned in her ways and clothes

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.