Jemhow #4 Jemma McGowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only recently came across this site and thread on Jemhow. I must admit, I have contributed to one of her GFM pages, but my God, are my eyes truly wide open now. It was starting to gall me, all the 'feel sorry for myself and my kids' days then the next day she's as glam a person as I've ever seen. I went through chemo and must say it took me about a 8 or 9 days to even feel like putting a face on and mix with folk again. The sickness, and I do mean vomming, went on for 2 days and the tiredness and just feeling crap was nearly 2 weeks. How she can be so so sick one day then out publishing, marketing herself and her friends is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sickness completely aside for one minute... I find it completely astounding the amount of time - and money - she spends dolling herself up as a mother to 3 young kids. I genuinely do not know any other mother, especially to 3 littles, that can fart about doing a full face every single day, mucking about with hair pieces (how many wigs does she own ?) And twirling about in boutiques, salons, clothes shops, hotels, you name it.
But even all that aside and just the bare minimum of the trowelling on of the make up and the faffing about with the hair

• Heart
Reactions: 15
On the back on the conversations re her starting her business in 2016 with the life insurance £.
On the cars Facebook page it has the trading since autumn 2020.

I’ve check companies house, there are no business linked to either of them, her address is easily found on the car page, no business registered at that address either.
yes I’ve had too much time on my hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sickness completely aside for one minute... I find it completely astounding the amount of time - and money - she spends dolling herself up as a mother to 3 young kids. I genuinely do not know any other mother, especially to 3 littles, that can fart about doing a full face every single day, mucking about with hair pieces (how many wigs does she own ?) And twirling about in boutiques, salons, clothes shops, hotels, you name it.
But even all that aside and just the bare minimum of the trowelling on of the make up and the faffing about with the hair
I have zero kids and have no idea how she finds the time either! I'm all for making an effort to be presentable, but she must look ridiculous strutting around like that when she's just in Tesco or something.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure her “friend” who made the Jemhow sweaters and raised thousands of pounds for her really appreciates them being called bullshit merchandise!
what an absolute witch

Reactions: 10
On the back on the conversations re her starting her business in 2016 with the life insurance £.
On the cars Facebook page it has the trading since autumn 2020.

I’ve check companies house, there are no business linked to either of them, her address is easily found on the car page, no business registered at that address either.
yes I’ve had too much time on my hands.
I have looked this up to, it's definitely dodgy

I have looked this up to, it's definitely dodgy
Looked into a wee bit more they have set up as sole traders

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Normally there is a Monday pre chemo update? Wonder if she has a consultant clinic appointment to discuss the plan of action instead, given her recent scan result.

Reactions: 2
Not defending her but it’s safer to pay with a credit card online than a debit card
I pay for everything on a CC and pay it off (Martin Lewis voice) in full each month. I collect points from the CC company thats paid for holidays, days out, meals ect so CC have a great advantage if you use them

Reactions: 3
Hey jem nice of you to thank everyone, that donated to you're 11 just giving or whatever why, pity you had to insult everyone first for buying THINGS an not donating ALL to you!
Well I didn't donate to you as I had cancer myself, I didn't beg though, I scrimpted my way through to feed my kids and pay my mortgage while off sick, I didn't advertise my grannies knickers for a comp to see whod win them🙆

I got nothing from the cancer funding to hell me pay my way, as I knew I'd get through it somehow, I did go to counciling with them though, I do put money toward getting a t-shirt to help collect for cancer, yes insane isn't it, me putting money towards that, send me you're back details or the details of the high end car business you own sure an I'll just put the money in there instead,

Looking forward to the next ad 🙄 from one person that had cancer to another, I do hope you survive though 💜

But please, stop begging, I'm pretty sure you have enough now

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Definitely just in time for xmas and after she talks about the scan results but gives only vague answers about them
And look at her now playing the poor patient "I've nothing to hide" yeah you do Jemma. All the money you've wrongly gotten where is it 😬All adds up. Big gfm coming alright. Is it bad that even seeing her look unwell I don't have one ounce of sympathy for her. None. She's a wanker through and through. Dick Turpin wears a wig these days.

Reactions: 4
So she’s on a chemo break this week? Like someone previously said why continue if the scan was bad news? Maybe they’re going to give it a bit longer but doesn’t make sense to me!

Reactions: 3
So she’s on a chemo break this week? Like someone previously said why continue if the scan was bad news? Maybe they’re going to give it a bit longer but doesn’t make sense to me!
It’s possible scan showed no progression ( but at same time no great response- which is what she was obviously hoping for) so they will continue with current treatment protocol
They wouldn’t continue with this chemo if there was progression

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.